PG Tips World cup mug

Toonraider

Come on then.... who's going to own up to having one or two of these? But more to the point, who will own up to taking a huge slurp of their coffee and dribbling it down your face and clothes? :(:D

Useless mugs are curved so its hard to drink properly!! i rekon the designers had a right laugh at the public's expense here :nufc:

I once got a Cadbury's Creme Egg easter egg with a mug included which looked like a creme egg with the top of it bitten off.

Not only was the thing rounded, the rim of the mug was jagged so there was no way in hell you weren't going to get the liquid within it down your top!

I once got a Cadbury's Creme Egg easter egg with a mug included which looked like a creme egg with the top of it bitten off.

Not only was the thing rounded, the rim of the mug was jagged so there was no way in hell you weren't going to get the liquid within it down your top!

142470[/snapback]

Creme Eggs are naaaaasty :nufc:

142470[/snapback]

This to be exact....

tz003.JPG

142470[/snapback]

Creme Eggs are naaaaasty :D

142472[/snapback]

You heathen! :nufc:

I'm wasting countless amounts of cash on those Dairy Milk with Creme Egg bars this year.... :(

142470[/snapback]

Creme Eggs are naaaaasty :(

142472[/snapback]

You heathen! :D

I'm wasting countless amounts of cash on those Dairy Milk with Creme Egg bars this year.... :D

142478[/snapback]

Very bad :nufc:

I like the chocolate bit, but the fondant sets my teeth on edge. Yack.

Edited by catmag

I didn't know what you were on about so I've just had a look on the PG Tips website.  Have you seen the games they're suggesting you play at half time with the teabags?  :nufc:

http://www.pgmoment.com/#

142471[/snapback]

:( whatever next? :D

Craig, i like that cream egg mug!! Have you tried the cadburys cream egg bar? Scrummy!!!!!