World Cup Viewing

Toonraider

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of weeks ago the staff at work with were organising an evening out for us all and deciding where to eat etc. When i heard saturday June 10th mentioned i was honest and told them i wouldnt go if England's match was in the evening!! They could not understand that at all and thought i was joking!! :D

As it is we kick off in the afternoon so i will be able to make an appearance after all, there is no way in the world i'd miss it :nufc:

Not long to go now, i for one can't wait!!!

Will you try and watch all the matches like me, or just the England games?

142463[/snapback]

My brother's coming over to France for it, and we intend to watch every match, including split-screening the final group matches that are played simultaneously.

Hopefully the whole thing will be experienced in all it's HDTV glory as the HD box is supposed to be installed Wednesday. I really am getting quite excited about this now!

Not long to go now, i for one can't wait!!!

Will you try and watch all the matches like me, or just the England games?

142463[/snapback]

My brother's coming over to France for it, and we intend to watch every match, including split-screening the final group matches that are played simultaneously.

Hopefully the whole thing will be experienced in all it's HDTV glory as the HD box is supposed to be installed Wednesday. I really am getting quite excited about this now!

142494[/snapback]

now that sounds just perfeck!!

For the England matches I'm torn between my liking for watching games at home and not missing a kick...or experiencing all the atmosphere of watching it in a packed rowdy pub!!

If the fucking twats at work carry on like they have this week, I'll have walked out by then.

C-WORD!

142527[/snapback]

Go girl!

I will be taping every game, actually a mate will, so I can watch them when I get back.

Fly out a week today and shall be in Gelsenkirchen to watch the opening ceremony, first and second games!!!

You all should feel sorry for us antipodes. 11pm, 2am and 5am kickoffs.

The Australia-Brazil match is on at 2am in the middle of winter. God help those poor bastards that go to public squares to watch.

You all should feel sorry for us antipodes. 11pm, 2am and 5am kickoffs.

The Australia-Brazil match is on at 2am in the middle of winter. God help those poor bastards that go to public squares to watch.

142589[/snapback]

Fuck that woody my boy, what about us poor Australians that are going and yet you can't get a ticket out of those bastids at the FFA for love nor money!

Go Koreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

We were sorting out the Calendar for June over the weekend, and I put all the England games on it. I've even worked out when we'll be playing if we qualify. It's the Mrs birthday in June, but thankfully it doesn't clash with an England game, I'd have hated to dissapoint her. :nufc: