• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 and a half hours from Torquay!?  Do you go via Paris? :lol:

142651[/snapback]

Thats pretty quick i thought :lol:

and yes i know it would be far quicker to fly :lol:

142652[/snapback]

Have you ever tried hypnotism for your fear of flying? I'm doing a project on it at the moment, a lot of people who try it find it works for them despite it usually being a last resort.

And I'll be watching as many games as possible. :rolleyes:

144873[/snapback]

funnily enough we were talking about this in this thread luke.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...opic=6137&st=80

I think i'd be willing to try it, but i've come to the conclusion that the only way i'd get on a plane would be if i was unconscious!! :lol:

Are Eurosport showing any of it? I need to be sure of seeing the opening ceremony uninterrupted by BBC/ITV babbling - there'll be German "entertainment" to laugh at, after all. :lol:

Are Eurosport showing any of it? I need to be sure of seeing the opening ceremony uninterrupted by BBC/ITV babbling - there'll be German "entertainment" to laugh at, after all. :lol:

144903[/snapback]

Had a quick look here but doesnt look like they are showing the opening ceremony.

http://www.eurosport.com/tvschedule_clng0_day4.shtml#

Are Eurosport showing any of it? I need to be sure of seeing the opening ceremony uninterrupted by BBC/ITV babbling - there'll be German "entertainment" to laugh at, after all. :rolleyes:

144903[/snapback]

Had a quick look here but doesnt look like they are showing the opening ceremony.

144905[/snapback]

Bah. Thanks anyway. :lol: Now that I think about it, mind, I'm sure the Beeb wouldn't pass up an opportunity to snigger at the Boche, so there's a good chance they'll show it in all its glory. :lol:

144903[/snapback]

144905[/snapback]

Bah. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes: Now that I think about it, mind, I'm sure the Beeb wouldn't pass up an opportunity to snigger at the Boche, so there's a good chance they'll show it in all its glory. :lol:

144907[/snapback]

i just wish they'd retire motson :lol:

200 Aussie pesos is about £5 mate.  We could have a whip-round and pay your brother off if you want to get some sleep.

144891[/snapback]

5 quid is alot when you probably earn about 3 shillings a fortnight :lol:

Tell you what, I bet 5 quid Australia will go further than England....

....I have no idea why I did that.

200 Aussie pesos is about £5 mate.  We could have a whip-round and pay your brother off if you want to get some sleep.

144891[/snapback]

5 quid is alot when you probably earn about 3 shillings a fortnight B)

Tell you what, I bet 5 quid Australia will go further than England....

....I have no idea why I did that.

145220[/snapback]

:lol:

I'll take you up on that like. :blink:

Only a few days away now like. I'm getting excited. :razz:

Can't back out now ginger...

Nah seriously, 5 quid, I'll give to you when I finally make it to England.

Could be waiting a while.

(Should the unthinkable happen and Australia go further, I expect it in the mail)

this the last half hour before you shy off work Gemmil?

you're post count triples at this time...

145579[/snapback]

Aye, I've been in a meeting this afternoon which has interfered with my ability to get on here (out of order). I'm just packing up now.

144903[/snapback]

Part of the "entertainment" will apparently be totally accidental mishaps. And you say Jormans have no sense of humour.

I am soooo disappointed they had to cancel the original opening ceremony in Berlin...