Shamed by a shocking discovery

Jimbo

Tim Westwood, Radio 1 DJ, was born and raised in my home town of Lowestoft, not the Harlem Ghetto.

I feel like a leper. :nufc:

Tim Westwood, Radio 1 DJ, was born and raised in my home town of Lowestoft, not the Harlem Ghetto.

I feel like a leper.  :nufc:

142479[/snapback]

Reeeeespec!!!! yowwwwwww Westwooods in da town yeeeehhaaaaaa

I've been to Lowestoft with work. Apologies Jimbo, but it wasn't great. A lot of the restaurants were shut during the week! Well not all of them, but you know what I mean. :nufc:

I've been to Lowestoft with work.  Apologies Jimbo, but it wasn't great.  A lot of the restaurants were shut during the week!  Well not all of them, but you know what I mean. :nufc:

142512[/snapback]

no need Gemmill, I live in the shitehole, I know dude, I know......

Lowestoft Highstreet yesterday...

cornerofcompasslane4lg.jpg

I've been to Lowestoft with work.  Apologies Jimbo, but it wasn't great.  A lot of the restaurants were shut during the week!  Well not all of them, but you know what I mean. :nufc:

142512[/snapback]

no need Gemmill, I live in the shitehole, I know dude, I know......

Lowestoft Highstreet yesterday...

cornerofcompasslane4lg.jpg

142531[/snapback]

:D

I know I can't talk living in Essex (and coming from South Shields) but if I'm running late of a morning theres a train that goes through Chelmsford at about 8:15 that goes to Lowestoft and it takes the robot announcer about 2 minutes to list all of the God forsaken places it stops at on the way. Every time I hear it I think what a backwater these pointless villages must be, no doubt full of evolutionary throwbacks :nufc:

I have to say though I do remember visiting Lowestoft as a kid and remember it being a "typical" seaside town - much like Scarborough, Whitby or any number of place around the coast (even Shields).

I think the only real problem it has is that its bloody miles from anywhere.

There's a town on the way to Lowestoft called Whaplode.  Sounds like Jimbo's hobby tbh. :D

142540[/snapback]

The irony is, my employers address is Whapload road !

:nufc:

I remember going past it on the drive to Lowestoft and finding it far too funny.  9 years later and I still remember the name. :nufc:

142549[/snapback]

Its not easy to forget !

Cockfield in County Durham makes me laugh everytime I see the sign for it on the way to and from Preston!

142574[/snapback]

My dad lives half a mile from there.

every once in a while some clever twat paints ever the "field" on the sign outside the village.

Did anyone hear Scott Mills playing Westwood along to a trailer for Brokeback Mountain?  :D

"LET'S GET DIRTY! THIS IS BIG"

:(  :D  :D

142722[/snapback]

:nufc:

I'd like to think that all of his fellows DJ's rip the piss out of him constantly to his face tbh.

Guest alex
He deserved a good shoeing after acting like a prize arsehole on soccer am the other week. A total fool.

Made you wish when those blokes shot him they'd have done the job properly.

142839[/snapback]

That's the authentic part of his gangsta/hip-hop image, i.e. getting shot. Although you have to think they shot at him for being a prick rather than over any sort of fued :nufc: