What's for tea?

catmag

Some herb sausages and brown sauce, then some ice cream cos the weather has been great up here in Aberdeen today. :lol:

Edited by khay

I can recommend the chicken with lemon and paprika.

however I'd suggest you didn't cut a bit of your thumb off when slicing the carrots.

most of it was that dead bit beside the nail, but I did get enough proper meaty thumb bit to turn the plaster a satisfyingly dark color with my blood.

felt I could wear it proudly and if anyone asked, I'd just point at the dark bit and proclaim... "See that? that's my blood that is, I earned this meal because I'm such a hardy man I kept cooking despite potentially losing a limb!"

I can recommend the chicken with lemon and paprika.

however I'd suggest you didn't cut a bit of your thumb off when slicing the carrots.

most of it was that dead bit beside the nail, but I did get enough proper meaty thumb bit to turn the plaster a satisfyingly dark color with my blood.

felt I could wear it proudly and if anyone asked, I'd just point at the dark bit and proclaim... "See that? that's my blood that is, I earned this meal because I'm such a hardy man I kept cooking despite potentially losing a limb!"

144406[/snapback]

Or indicate to them that you could never be a surgeon...