X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Gemmill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old slut Osborne tried to have a go again.

143013[/snapback]

She's clearly not getting enough tbh.

Just caught a glimpse of this and considering that it is all in the name of 'charidee', I think Sharon should shut the fuck up!

She may not approve of what Loos is or what she did or she may have other issues with her, but that IMO is no excuse for using the program as a platform to have a very public dig at her.

Attack her singing, yes - that's what you're supposed to be judging - but if I was the producers, I'd be cringing and what quite frankly was a 'bitching session'.

I don't like Loos at all - but she doesn't deserve that live on TV.

Personally, I think Loos is fair game. She's a publicity whore and a proper whore who is famous for allegedly sleeping with a famous footballer. She's exactly the kind of 'celebrity' that is taking the piss out of the public, if Sharon Osbourne upsets her and she decides to stay out the limelight because of it then I say lay it on thick Sharon.

Personally, I think Loos is fair game. She's a publicity whore and a proper whore who is famous for allegedly sleeping with a famous footballer.

143052[/snapback]

Not true; she is also famous for wanking off a pig. A minor but significant detail.

Personally, I think Loos is fair game. She's a publicity whore and a proper whore who is famous for allegedly sleeping with a famous footballer. She's exactly the kind of 'celebrity' that is taking the piss out of the public, if Sharon Osbourne upsets her and she decides to stay out the limelight because of it then I say lay it on thick Sharon.

143052[/snapback]

Aye, fair point like. I think Sharon's a complete twat and a hypocrite par excellence, but in complete fairness to her, I've never seen her wank off a pig.

143052[/snapback]

Aye, fair point like. I think Sharon's a complete twat and a hypocrite par excellence, but in complete fairness to her, I've never seen her wank off a pig.

143057[/snapback]

I bet she has though.

Can't believe that anyone can really give a fuck about Loos' feelings either.

Edited by Renton

Tbf though, what's Sharon Osborne famous for other than being a hardfaced bitch, married to Ozzie and allowing her family to be the subject of a reality TV show. She certainly hasn't earned it through any great talent.

143052[/snapback]

143057[/snapback]

I bet she has though.

Can't believe that anyone can really give a fuck about Loos' feelings either.

143058[/snapback]

I'm not arsed in the slightest about Loos' feelings, I just don't like Sharon Osborne and the way she thinks she's some sort of moral defender. She wants to have a word with her own scratty kids first tbh.

Tbf though, what's Sharon Osborne famous for other than being a hardfaced bitch, married to Ozzie and allowing her family to be the subject of a reality TV show.  She certainly hasn't earned it through any great talent.

143059[/snapback]

Even more desperate for the limelight than Loos tbh. Simple as. Porcine Masturbation notwithstanding.

Tbf though, what's Sharon Osborne famous for other than being a hardfaced bitch, married to Ozzie and allowing her family to be the subject of a reality TV show.  She certainly hasn't earned it through any great talent.

143059[/snapback]

True but how is that relevant?

143059[/snapback]

143063[/snapback]

Someone made the point above about Loos being a publicity whore etc, Osborne is no better. For me, it's one odious celeb vs. another. I don't like either of them, but in this situation Loos is doing something for charity (alright, she's probably more interested in the publicity), and Osborne shouldn't be such a spanner about it.

143059[/snapback]

143063[/snapback]

Someone made the point above about Loos being a publicity whore etc, Osborne is no better. For me, it's one odious celeb vs. another. I don't like either of them, but in this situation Loos is doing something for charity (alright, she's probably more interested in the publicity), and Osborne shouldn't be such a spanner about it.

143064[/snapback]

Quit whinging you metal minger. :lol:

143059[/snapback]

143063[/snapback]

143064[/snapback]

Quit whinging you metal minger. :lol:

143065[/snapback]

Defeated and having to resort to insults. I am the champion. :rolleyes:

143059[/snapback]

But...and I'm really not a Sharon Osbourne fan here...she is the reason Ozzy is so big, she's always been his manager and you have to say the tv series was a piece of marketing brilliance, whether you like it or not. Soooooo....she does have far more talent than the loose woman.

What did Sharon actually say then?

142635[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSYDWsuz9g...urne%20x-factor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447rvoqHlA8...x-factor%20loos

I find it a ironic that Sharon Osbourne (who shagged the guitarist in her blokes band all over) can see fit to have a go at someone for their infidelity.

Fucking slag needs to pipe down and take a look at herself tbh.

EDIT: In fact, Loos was a free agent at the time, so not half as bad as that crone.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest Toplass-101
I was shocked to hear all the stars were getting paid to do it! Its for fucking charity!

Who went out tonight btw?

143553[/snapback]

Ive not really been watching as it clashes with BB, but she was blonde, shes topless model I think

:lol:

Guest alex
What did Sharon actually say then?

142635[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSYDWsuz9g...urne%20x-factor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447rvoqHlA8...x-factor%20loos

I find it a ironic that Sharon Osbourne (who shagged the guitarist in her blokes band all over) can see fit to have a go at someone for their infidelity.

Fucking slag needs to pipe down and take a look at herself tbh.

EDIT: In fact, Loos was a free agent at the time, so not half as bad as that crone.

143546[/snapback]

Spot on! Give that man a cigar.

I bet she doesn't really shop at Asda either :lol:

I was shocked to hear all the stars were getting paid to do it! Its for fucking charity!

Who went out tonight btw?

143553[/snapback]

Ive not really been watching as it clashes with BB, but she was blonde, shes topless model I think

:lol:

143560[/snapback]

Michelle Marsh?