Compilation: Newcastle - Free Kick Masters

aimaad22

Well, the title says it all. A video about us scoring from free kicks, and there have been plenty of those over the last few seasons. Lots of Robert in there, and a bit of Shearer and Solano.

Here are the links. If they expire or dont work for whatever reason, please inform me and I'll post new ones.

MegaUpload

YouSendit

FileFront

Hope it is worth the effort.

Coming up next: Alan Shearer Tribute

Edited by aimaad22

I miss Robert's free kicks:rolleyes:

Good video.  :lol:

143506[/snapback]

Yep, I dont think there's another player in Europe who could score some of the ones he did. And then there were the other 'mad' goals. He left in a rather sad way, with a lot of people forgetting how good he was for us. But I'll never forget some of those magic nights; that game against spurs, that liverpool freekick in the fa cup, and that crazy overhead kick against Fulham.

I miss Robert's free kicks:lol:

Good video.  :rolleyes:

143506[/snapback]

Yep, I dont think there's another player in Europe who could score some of the ones he did. And then there were the other 'mad' goals. He left in a rather sad way, with a lot of people forgetting how good he was for us. But I'll never forget some of those magic nights; that game against spurs, that liverpool freekick in the fa cup, and that crazy overhead kick against Fulham.

143512[/snapback]

The dolphin kick I think it was called. :lol:

But you just know that if he'd buggered that up instead of just heading in, he would've been slaughtered. :rolleyes:

you know if henry scored that goal it would have been the greatest goal ever of all time, period! As it was, MOTD replayed it once and moved on.

144441[/snapback]

Sad but true. What Robert did was spectacular and was the sort of instinctive moment of skill that if it was Henry would have had a MOTD programme devoted to it and they'd never have shut up.

Look at the fuss when Henry scores a very simple tap goal with the outside of his foot, quick thinking yes, but special, not in the slightest. Had Robert scored that one it wouldn't have warranted a mention.

But i don't blame Henry for any of this, he's a great player who does indeed score great goals and probably is embarassed by the media jizz fests over his every move.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Does anyone have a clip or a link to the dolphin/ninja kick?  :lol:

144598[/snapback]

ive got it somewhere, i'll upload it and send you a link as soon as possible

But i don't blame Henry for any of this, he's a great player who does indeed score great goals and probably is embarassed by the media jizz fests over his every move.

144504[/snapback]

I wonder...look at his indifferent, arrogant goal celebrations. I bet he loves it.

Two of his goals in particular stand out for me as overhyped. The one against Spurs where he dribbled from his half (yet no Spurs player attempted a tackle) and that backheel, which wasn't even the best goal scored that day (Nicky Butt's scissor kick for us against Brum pips it).

144504[/snapback]

I wonder...look at his indifferent, arrogant goal celebrations. I bet he loves it.

Two of his goals in particular stand out for me as overhyped. The one against Spurs where he dribbled from his half (yet no Spurs player attempted a tackle) and that backheel, which wasn't even the best goal scored that day (Nicky Butt's scissor kick for us against Brum pips it).

144620[/snapback]

And that goal Dyer scored against Olympiakos in the Uefa Cup. nobody talked about that one. :lol: