Pop from a can vs. Pop from a bottle

Gemmill

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop from a bottle that is just out of the fridge.  Shaken til there's no fizz left  :D

142858[/snapback]

That ranks as one of the most insane comments ever made on this board. :nufc:

Pop from a bottle that is just out of the fridge.  Shaken til there's no fizz left  :D

142858[/snapback]

That ranks as one of the most insane comments ever made on this board. :nufc:

142862[/snapback]

Guest alex
Pop from a bottle that is just out of the fridge.  Shaken til there's no fizz left  :nufc:

142858[/snapback]

What are you, some sort of tramp or summat?

142867[/snapback]

A lass I used to go to school with added sugar to coke to get rid of the fizz. Yes, she was a porker.

142858[/snapback]

What are you, some sort of tramp or summat?

142867[/snapback]

A lass I used to go to school with added sugar to coke to get rid of the fizz. Yes, she was a porker.

142871[/snapback]

I don't do that :(

Fizz makes me burp, I prefer flat pop :nufc:

Oh I must disagree.  If you gonna drink coke you gotta drink if from a glass bottle.  None of this diet malarky either.  FACTASLURPIOUS!

142705[/snapback]

Correct.

It's always nicer from a can than from a plastic bottle (and colder) but glass bottles win - reminds me of being on holiday. :nufc:

manc is wrong

cold glass bottle

ice cold can

crappy placca bottles (even the 2 litre jobbies)

mix syrup- watered down wanky shit!

my sister drinks diet coke, but whisks the liquid with a spoon to remove the fizz... fucking insane if you ask me.

she will also break a meal down into sections and it it flavour by flavour. That which she likes most first, then the second all the way down to whatever she doesn't like the taste of.. which she leaves til last, screwing up her face and making the appropriate "eurgh" noises so that my mam knows that she's not enjoying the peas (or whatever).

she is 26.

and fatter than bill gates wallet!

she's on the weightwatchers diet and says that she hasn't eaten a proper sized meal since Xmas and yet she hasn't lost any weight.

I asks if she's exercised and she says that she hasn't but eating less means she should have lost weight...

at least I've gotten my arse into gear and changed not only my diet, but my lifestyle too.

nee time for miserable fat porkers who can't be arsed to change their lives but will merrily bitch and moan about being fat as if it's not fair and it's some kind of cruel trick.

(p.s. I don't mind people who are content with their lot in life, it's the ones who bitch and moan... you know before people accuse me of being unduly cruel.)

Draught soft drinks are random, like. If you get it after the post-mix was changed then it's nice stuff. But once it's near the end then it's just coloured soda water (or not if it's lemonade) and fucking rank.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

No, proper coke is too sweet, you nerdrith!

143179[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head..... 'proper' coke. None of that 'sweetex-filled' shit!

No, proper coke is too sweet, you nerdrith!

143179[/snapback]

MAN UP!

143182[/snapback]

I'm like the Diet Coke man at work tbh. Birds gather outside my office to watch me drink it.