England v Hungary

Shit first half, players not commited due to not wanting to get injured, none of them are playing for a place and it shows, Gerrard and Lampard have disapeard into eachothers shaddow as usual.

Not good enough.

I think Gerrard's having a decent enough game tbh.  Looks daft him wearing the number 9 though. 

Oh dear, sounds like the whole stadium doing the "Easeh" chant. :D

142991[/snapback]

I was at the Carling Academy a week back on Sunday to see the Beautiful South and you had these group of lads next to us shouting it near the end of the concert. I felt like puking on the fookers! :nufc:

Anyone advocating Beckham getting dropped should just look at the two deliveries he's put in for the goals. You forget how good he is at that when you don't see him in the Prem every week. The bloke is class.

Stringy spastic couldn't fold his legs into the proper shape to take that volley.

143002[/snapback]

Aye, he'll never score tonight....

Can someone please say something positive about Owen Hargreaves ?

As I can't see anything about the lad at all !

I know he's the usual whipping boy but facts are facts, he had another shit night in an England shirt.

Can someone please say something positive about Owen Hargreaves ?

As I can't see anything about the lad at all !

I know he's the usual whipping boy but facts are facts, he had another shit night in an England shirt.

143018[/snapback]

Carrick has to start on saturday doesn't he?

Hargreaves was shocking last night, but it didn't help that the crowd booed him when he came on.

Owen was extremely quiet - doesn't work as a lone striker.

Crouch did well when he came on - think he could make a difference coming on with 20 minutes to go in the WC games. Walcott got into some good positions but I'm not sure when we're likely to play him. I'd like to have seen Downing or Lennon on to replace Cole, who had a shocker of a match (apart from setting Crouch up).

Gutted to see my boy miss his penalty. Think he was probably nervous knowing I was there :lol:

Oh, and it wasn't the whole ground doing the "easy" chant. Quite a lot of us booed it :rolleyes:

I only watched glimpses of the game, but Hargreaves looked indeed totally out of place. He run around absolutely clueless about what to do and looks a totally different player as when I have seen him at club level. I didn't know he was booed when he came on, but that's really really poor behaviour.

I only watched glimpses of the game, but Hargreaves looked indeed totally out of place. He run around absolutely clueless about what to do and looks a totally different player as when I have seen him at club level. I didn't know he was booed when he came on, but that's really really poor behaviour.

143069[/snapback]

He was just really clumsy; kept giving away needless freekicks, which better teams would take advantage of.

Gera, and whoever the number 8 was who scored their goal, as well as probably the number 6 all looked handy for them.

Forgot to comment on Gemmill's point about Beckham - it's only the third time I've seen him live, but you really need to be there to see just how good his delivery is. We really can't afford to play without him in the team. Enjoyed watching him last night.

Well, I thought it was a pretty poor performance really, but hearing those who came out the game on the Beeb this morning I'm alone in this way of thinking and we're going to win the OMG WTF! THE WORLD CUP LOL!

Well, I thought it was a pretty poor performance really, but hearing those who came out the game on the Beeb this morning I'm alone in this way of thinking and we're going to win the OMG WTF! THE WORLD CUP LOL!

143075[/snapback]

To be fair, most people I spoke to at the game last night, and most people sitting around me, thought it was a poor performance.

A lot of people think we should go with 2 out and out strikers up top.

Good finish from him like.  But what on earth was that robotics celebration about?!  Bucktooth Rogers tbh.

143011[/snapback]

:lol:

143072[/snapback]

That's funny :rolleyes: