England v Hungary

Guest alex
Crouch's celebration was mint. Gemmill just can't accept blokes who dance.

143092[/snapback]

You think Crouch can dance? :rolleyes:

143100[/snapback]

No :lol:

Crouch's celebration was mint. Gemmill just can't accept blokes who dance.

143092[/snapback]

You think Crouch can dance? :lol:

143100[/snapback]

It's just not dancing unless its around a manbag tbh.

When he scores and he runs away with his finger in the air it looks like when Vic and Bob did that Lloyd Grossman skit where he had knives and forks coming out of the end of his fingers.

I though it was an absolute shite first half, play like that against any good team and its game over.

Shittest penalty ever from Lampard, what was he thinking? I dont think gerrard dived like, but im gonna take the penna cause the tackle was stupid.

Joe Cole and Beckham played an awesome 2nd half. Those balls from beckham were top class.

Crouch's goal was well taken too!

Hargreaves = Shite

Campell = Questionable

A. Cole = Dont try and skin internationals!

I though it was an absolute shite first half, play like that against any good team and its game over.

Shittest penalty ever from Lampard, what was he thinking? I dont think gerrard dived like, but im gonna take the penna cause the tackle was stupid.

Joe Cole and Beckham played an awesome 2nd half. Those balls from beckham were top class.

Hargreaves = Shite

Campell = Questionable

143202[/snapback]

That just about sums it up perfectly for me, apart from mentioning Gerrard's cheating dive.

Did Owen even play last night? Can't rememeber the commentators mentioning him at all.

143212[/snapback]

He was pretty anonymous wasn't he.

Mind you I did laugh out loud when the teams were walking out, Owen's mascot was taller than he was !

I thought Crouch done all he could in the time given. Playing Owen upfront on his own just doesn't work, if we play the same formation our passing needs to dramatically improve. It's worrying that even though Hungary were inferior ability wise, they still had more composure on the ball and linked up better than we did. If we play the same passing game then i'd start Crouch, he won the ball in the air & held it up well - shame Owen wasn't on to take advantage of any of his lay-offs. So it comes back to needing to drop Lampard or Gerrard and bringing in Carrick for Carragher.

Hargreaves = Shite

Campell = Questionable

143202[/snapback]

Are you joking? Apart from the run which set Crouch up, he was shocking.

He never tracks back, always leaves his fullback with no cover, and runs with the ball when he should pass. Awful game all round for Cole, which is a shame as I normally rate him.

Off the ball he does absolutely nothing.