Massacre by US Troops in Iraq

Guest alex

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to ask everyone a question

lets say that you are the LT in charge of a squad of men and one evening you meet this fella in the street.

19744735fa.th.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/news/945577.asp

just like in the photo - the little guy raises his weapon and points it directly at you and your men.

do you:

1) shoot at him straight away

2) hesitate for a few seconds

heres the question

which would be the easiest to live with

1) knowing that you shot and killed a bairn

2) knowing that your hesitation killed one or more of your men

144261[/snapback]

either some interesting answers, or good side steps to come from this one

144322[/snapback]

Whereas you neatly sidestep it by pointing this out. :lol:

Have you ever considered reading an entire thread before posting LM? :lol:

i didnt pose the question to catch anyone out.

i suppose i'm just pointing that when a soldier is faced with a terrible choice, it results in terrible consequences.

144322[/snapback]

144334[/snapback]

Have you ever considered thinking I just don't agree...and I haven't sidestepped anything, what I think is quite plainly stated in this thread. The military are trained to obey orders, and the buck stops with the people who give the orders, however Bush Snr, or whoever decided to allow Saddam to escape the first time was a stupid arsehole. It is easy to understand the panic of a life or death situation, but the one time they should have been trigger happy, they weren't.

I have met some Americans in my time, so if now and again you make a dumb comment like you have just done, I know they aren't all like that.

Edited by LeazesMag

144322[/snapback]

144334[/snapback]

Have you ever considered thinking I just don't agree...and I haven't sidestepped anything, what I think is quite plainly stated in this thread. The military are trained to obey orders, and the buck stops with the people who give the orders, however Bush Snr, or whoever decided to allow Saddam to escape the first time was a stupid arsehole. It is easy to understand the panic of a life or death situation, but the one time they should have been trigger happy, they weren't.

I have met some Americans in my time, so if now and again you make a dumb comment like you have just done, I know they aren't all like that.

144340[/snapback]

You missed the point.... again.

I pointed out that you made a comment about the answers that would be forthcoming from Lazarus' post, despite there being 2-3 below that post and above yours in anticipation of those anwers.

And you still didn't answer the question in Lazarus' post, only made a comment about others sidestepping it, which to me means that you sidestepped it.

144322[/snapback]

144334[/snapback]

144340[/snapback]

You missed the point.... again.

I pointed out that you made a comment about the answers that would be forthcoming from Lazarus' post, despite there being 2-3 below that post and above yours in anticipation of those anwers.

And you still didn't answer the question in Lazarus' post, only made a comment about others sidestepping it, which to me means that you sidestepped it.

144341[/snapback]

In case you are too dumb to realise what I would do, which I think is quite clear, I would blow his head off. Orders or no orders.

Now fuck off you dumb twat.

Edited by LeazesMag

Now fuck off you dumb twat.

144348[/snapback]

:lol: Good comeback.

144351[/snapback]

do you disagree ?

What would you do ? Attempt to negotiate or debate the issue :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

i'd like to ask everyone a question

lets say that you are the LT in charge of a squad of men and one evening you meet this fella in the street.

19744735fa.th.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/news/945577.asp

just like in the photo - the little guy raises his weapon and points it directly at you and your men.

do you:

1) shoot at him straight away

2) hesitate for a few seconds

heres the question

which would be the easiest to live with

1) knowing that you shot and killed a bairn

2) knowing that your hesitation killed one or more of your men

144261[/snapback]

bump.

For Renton and others who wish to debate these answers

I plant a bullet between the gun wielding fucknut's eyes. Simple as.

144611[/snapback]

it aint that simple though.

if you shoot first - youve violated the rules of engagement abd get to spend the next 10 years in a military prison. AND youve killed a child.

It's an interesting question, but it's irrelevent to this thread. The people killed weren't posing a threat to the marines, they were killed for revenge. Most two year olds don't wield guns.

Oh, and in that situation I would shoot first.

And Skol - very macho response by the way. You must be really hard. :lol:

It's an interesting question, but it's irrelevent to this thread. The people killed weren't posing a threat to the marines, they were killed for revenge. Most two year olds don't wield guns.

Oh, and in that situation I would shoot first.

And Skol - very macho response by the way. You must be really hard.  :lol:

144629[/snapback]

Agree exactly. I would shoot without a doubt, but this has no relevance to the subject matter of THIS thread! Which is why I didn't bother answering it before, and why I suspect other people ignored it, and consequently the thread died.

It's ironic Leazes that you chased me up over this, because yet again it demonstrates your inability to discern what is and isn't relevant to a discussion. Just like in every other thread I have read from you.

it aint that simple though.

if you shoot first - youve violated the rules of engagement abd get to spend the next 10 years in a military prison. AND youve killed a child.

144615[/snapback]

Do you think that is actually what would happen?

I've already given my answer, before anyone starts. :lol:

I'd like to ask Leazes a question

Lets say that you are the LT in charge of a squad of men and one evening you meet this person in the street.

Amazonian_child.gif

Do you:

1) shoot at her straight away

2) hesitate for a few seconds etc.....

This is more relevant to the incident that is alleged to have happened - hope this helps you understand what relevance is.

This is more relevant to the incident that is alleged to have happened - hope this helps you understand what relevance is.

144670[/snapback]

:lol: Give it up, man, or go argue it with the garage wall; at least it might fall down eventually.

Edited by DotBum

144670[/snapback]

:lol: Give it up, man, or go argue it with the garage wall; at least it might fall down eventually.

144671[/snapback]

:lol:

I know. Expecting Leazes stock response number 3:

"You can't debate with terrorists, and you are naive to think you can. The trouble with you lefty do-gooders....... etc"

:rolleyes:

They're much smarter tbh.

I was tempted to write Leazes 1.0, we could even make it trawl news sites and post outraged comments when certain stories appear.

I was tempted to write Leazes 1.0, we could even make it trawl news sites and post outraged comments when certain stories appear.

144686[/snapback]

:lol:

Or we could write a bot that always argues with him so we don't have to bother, knowing how pointless it is.

Hang on, we've got Renton for that. :lol:

I'd like to ask Leazes a question

Lets say that you are the LT in charge of a squad of men and one evening you meet this person in the street.

Amazonian_child.gif

Do you:

1) shoot at her straight away

2) hesitate for a few seconds etc.....

144670[/snapback]

1. I thought you said Farewell, like a real drama queen.

2. You deny you give the impression that you're a pompous arse - although you're too thick to understand reality through having your head in the sand - then phrase the above question in the way you have done with your comment at the end. The obvious conclusion is that you are a pompous arse, a do gooder, and thick. All of these.

The answer is of course no. Hesitate. But as others have also said, I hope that you

reserve the same condemnation for the next people who bomb indiscriminately in this country. I think its pretty amazing how you are happy to say all asylum seekers aren't terrorists allowing the terrorists to hide behind the decent people, which is of course true, yet can't wait to dive in and condemn an act of [unproven] murders by a few soldiers saying they should be rooted out no matter what at whatever cost to the reputation of perfectly good competent ones doing their best in an extremely dangerous and stressful situation, which, again, you have absolutely NO IDEA of, apart from what your left wing deluded rag tells you.

Casualties on the other side - "disgraceful. Kick them out etc etc"

Casualties on our side..."oh you can't touch them without proof, they aren't all the same etc etc"

Pathetic.

Now I've answered you. Do you have the bottle to answer Lazarus question rather than side step it ?

As GF says, anyone who thinks this can be solved by negotiaton or debate is a complete idiot.

Edited by LeazesMag

144686[/snapback]

Canny, but I thought that the do gooders on here were all programmed to be deluded appeasers like. Knowing nowt about the real world etc etc..... :lol:

Do you reckon Leazes is one of those bots, that's programmed to post certain things everytime someone posts a thread about Iraq or terrorists?

I

144683[/snapback]

Quick Craig, its looks like weve been sussed, its time to implement Renton v1.32 and Leazes 2.1 (agreement module).