Massacre by US Troops in Iraq

Guest alex

Now I've answered you. Do you have the bottle to answer Lazarus question rather than side step it ?

144719[/snapback]

Once again you prove you don't read comments made by others - I have already answered Lazarus on a previous post stating that of course I'd shoot someone who was pointing a gun at me or my troops, regardless of age. Once again you are too thick to see this irrelevent to the situation described in this thread though.

As for the rest, give ut a rest man, your response was virtually identical to what I predicted. Go and upgrade yourself or something.

144736[/snapback]

I think the only thing it proves Renton, is as well as being a left wing, do gooder thick idiot, you are also a cowardly twat for not having the balls to answer Lazarus question.

End of.

Credibility shot to shreds. What is the point of "debating" with people that can't answer questions ?

You aren't up for anything are you ? You go on about "debating", as if you are some sort of intellectual [haha] then can't do it. What a fuckin joke you are man.

Wierd...but isn't it you that fell out with HTL too, because you didn't answer his questions and made accusations about him instead ?

Wierd too, again, but your response is exactly what I expect from thick do gooder wankers. No balls, no debate, no anything, clueless.

144762[/snapback]

Leazes, I used to think you were just a bit thick, now I realise you are a complete moron. Read my post numbered 189 on this thread. Now read the bit in bold on this very post! You really are a an absolute cretin, and every single person here knows it. The only person that doesn't know you are thick is you, because ironically you are too thick to see it.

I "fell out" with HTL on several occasions, for various reasons. As you no doubt know, the straw that broke the Camel's back with him is when he likened me to paedophile, for no good reason. Most people, even on the internet, would think that is an insult too far.

So in summary, will you just fuck off and at least learn how to read before you spout your shit? No? Then just fuck off full stop then.

144803[/snapback]

Renton, I used to think you were just a thick naive do gooder, now I think you are a wanker as well.

As I said, it's no problem to me if a do gooder doesn't agree with me, however many there are, when I know I'm right ... at the end of the day, you harp on about "debating" but you only want to "debate" with people who agree with you...fuck knows what you would do if your own safety was threatened, you would shit yourself, that is why you won't answer Laz's question directly.

I can just imagine you now, thinking to yourself "he can't disagree with me, I'm intelligent, why doesn't he understand .. boo fuckin hoo".

You still don't answer Lazarus post. Arseholes like you ... that think you know everything, but know fuck all. You waffle on about Iraq, asylum seekers, "rights"...you are clueless. Totally clueless. I think you should stick your face back into your Guardian after wiping your arse with it first.

Wierd - again - but I think you should fuck off and go and learn about the real world before spouting your fancy dan theories about it, and go and debate with some other deluded twat like yourself, that thinks terrorists are lovely little boys who are going to give up bombing this country and killing people, simply because someone like you tells them they are bad little boys. Or let the people trying to find these cunts get on with it rather than screaming about their "rights" - THAT is the actions of a fucking moron.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I've answered you. Do you have the bottle to answer Lazarus question rather than side step it ?

144719[/snapback]

Once again you prove you don't read comments made by others - I have already answered Lazarus on a previous post stating that of course I'd shoot someone who was pointing a gun at me or my troops, regardless of age. Once again you are too thick to see this irrelevent to the situation described in this thread though.

As for the rest, give ut a rest man, your response was virtually identical to what I predicted. Go and upgrade yourself or something.

144736[/snapback]

I think the only thing it proves Renton, is as well as being a left wing, do gooder thick idiot, you are also a cowardly twat for not having the balls to answer Lazarus question.

End of.

Credibility shot to shreds. What is the point of "debating" with people that can't answer questions ?

You aren't up for anything are you ? You go on about "debating", as if you are some sort of intellectual [haha] then can't do it. What a fuckin joke you are man.

Wierd...but isn't it you that fell out with HTL too, because you didn't answer his questions and made accusations about him instead ?

Wierd too, again, but your response is exactly what I expect from thick do gooder wankers. No balls, no debate, no anything, clueless.

144762[/snapback]

Leazes, I used to think you were just a bit thick, now I realise you are a complete moron. Read my post numbered 189 on this thread. Now read the bit in bold on this very post! You really are a an absolute cretin, and every single person here knows it. The only person that doesn't know you are thick is you, because ironically you are too thick to see it.

I "fell out" with HTL on several occasions, for various reasons. As you no doubt know, the straw that broke the Camel's back with him is when he likened me to paedophile, for no good reason. Most people, even on the internet, would think that is an insult too far.

So in summary, will you just fuck off and at least learn how to read before you spout your shit? No? Then just fuck off full stop then.

144803[/snapback]

Renton, I used to think you were just a thick naive do gooder, now I think you are a wanker as well.

As I said, it's no problem to me if a do gooder doesn't agree with me, however many there are, when I know I'm right ... at the end of the day, you harp on about "debating" but you only want to "debate" with people who agree with you...fuck knows what you would do if your own safety was threatened, you would shit yourself, that is why you won't answer Laz's question directly.

I can just imagine you now, thinking to yourself "he can't disagree with me, I'm intelligent, why doesn't he understand .. boo fuckin hoo".

You still don't answer Lazarus post. Arseholes like you ... that think you know everything, but know fuck all. You waffle on about Iraq, asylum seekers, "rights"...you are clueless. Totally clueless. I think you should stick your face back into your Guardian after wiping your arse with it first.

Wierd - again - but I think you should fuck off and go and learn about the real world before spouting your fancy dan theories about it, and go and debate with some other deluded twat like yourself, that thinks terrorists are lovely little boys who are going to give up bombing this country and killing people, simply because someone like you tells them they are bad little boys. Or let the people trying to find these cunts get on with it rather than screaming about their "rights" - THAT is the actions of a fucking moron.

144807[/snapback]

Have to admit mate, Ive read all the posts on this here thread and Renton isnt once advocating the "do-gooder" stance, never says that talking to terrorists is the answer and has answered many a question time and time again, one question I havent seen answered is the one where he asks you what the solution is. deport all muslims? hunt out and deport all illegals? what?

found something here quite interesting http://www.refuseandresist.org/war/art.php?aid=1952

Before the opening of the Nov. 8 assault on rebel-held Fallujah, Marine commanders told infantrymen that the rules of engagement allowed the use of deadly force against men of military age deemed holding hostile intent, even if the enemy didn't fire on the Marines first.

it would appear that killing someone was allowed if a person showed 'hostile intent'.

'hostile intent' is clearly open to interpretation.

this article here http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...8/ln/ln19a.html

is about a soldier who shot a cuffed, fleeing man.

i didnt realise the us military had its own death row http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=180&scid=32

this article here http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/inde...Article/ID/3036

soldier shoots and kills a bloke with part of his skull missing and is about to die anyway and is being court martialed for it. article also states that if soldier had left him to suffer and die he could also have been done for breaking the geneva rights convention.

144719[/snapback]

144736[/snapback]

End of.

144762[/snapback]

144803[/snapback]

144807[/snapback]

:lol:

You really are a complete arsehole. I haver answered Laz's question THREE times now (all directly). What more do you fucking want you moron?

I'm sorry to all the other users of toontastic, but how can you reason with a man like this? :lol:

I have taken the liberty of highlighting a few of your cliches btw, just in case anyone was unaware of what a complete stereotype you are. Jesus wept just doesn't quite say it enough, does it. You'll be a character on Little Britain before you know it. :rolleyes:

I've got to say LM, I agree with some of what you write, but I don't agree with the slating you give people who disagree.

Now I know Renton isn't exactly innocent in this regard either, but the abuse you hurl around makes you look foolish.

irrespective of what you thinik about someones views, name calling's a bit beneath you mate.

144719[/snapback]

144736[/snapback]

End of.

144762[/snapback]

144803[/snapback]

144807[/snapback]

Have to admit mate, Ive read all the posts on this here thread and Renton isnt once advocating the "do-gooder" stance, never says that talking to terrorists is the answer and has answered many a question time and time again, one question I havent seen answered is the one where he asks you what the solution is. deport all muslims? hunt out and deport all illegals? what?

144811[/snapback]

Like a lot of threads, it starts discussing one thing then moves on...I think Laz's question is a pretty good one, and I don't understand why anyone who has took part in these debates can't give a truthful answer.

For someone to come along and insist to everyone how much they are in for a good "debate", then avoid answering such a good question as that, choosing to go along the line of starting a slanging match with people instead, well IMO it shows who the real ignorant thick twat really is. IMO.

On a general level, certain people, or do gooders, who show anti west feelings seem to think its alright for our people to get killed and help to protect their killers, but when the other side gets someone killed, all hell breaks loose. If such people really feel they wish to protect these "people" then why the fuck do they live HERE..and not in the middle east if this is where their sympathies lie ?

It has been explained how much pressure is involved in these situations in the front line, but these sympathisers ie do gooders, are totally incapable of seperating the difference betwen someone trying to do a job and putting their own life in danger, and a dangerous maniac trying to killl people with absolutely no risk to himself providing he has set his timers correctly.

The security services also have another job to do, to try and stay one step ahead of bombers and terrorists, and our own make it more difficult for them by allowing them to slip away, not understanding the consequences of their demands for their "rights" and "proof" [where they almost certainly know the perpetrators] which does nothing other than make this task more difficult.

Their is no such thing as "rights" for people in this country who are trying to bomb British people, and the general population should support all efforts to catch them and attempt to prevent the problem increasing, whatever it means.

Edited by LeazesMag

I've got to say LM, I agree with some of what you write, but I don't agree with  the slating you give people who disagree.

Now I know Renton isn't exactly innocent in this regard either, but the abuse you hurl around makes you look foolish.

irrespective of what you thinik about someones views, name calling's a bit beneath you mate.

144817[/snapback]

Not the style I like mate, but hey Renton called me a thick twat !!!! I can take it, but I see your point. I'll let him look small on his own in future :lol:

144719[/snapback]

144736[/snapback]

End of.

144762[/snapback]

144803[/snapback]

144807[/snapback]

You really are a complete arsehole. I haver answered Laz's question THREE times now (all directly). What more do you fucking want you moron?

I'm sorry to all the other users of toontastic, but how can you reason with a man like this? :lol:

I have taken the liberty of highlighting a few of your cliches btw, just in case anyone was unaware of what a complete stereotype you are. Jesus wept just doesn't quite say it enough, does it. You'll be a character on Little Britain before you know it. :rolleyes:

144814[/snapback]

Now now Renton. Such childish insults, tut tut. Not the actions of an intelligent person eh .... shame on you

Still think you should go and live in the Middle East though, if you are so keen to have them as neighbours and protect their bombers ....

Edited by LeazesMag

well you cant negotiate with terrorists and you cant play them at their own game.

so how do you fight em?

144822[/snapback]

try again using Renton as a special envoy. Get him to tell them we'll bomb their brains out unless they acknowledge he's intelligent and knows what he's on about.

His brainwave being that they all come to live with him.

Edited by LeazesMag

Tried to answer Laz's question from a different computer at the w/end and couldn't, apologies.

Hard to say what i would do, probably not what i would expect to do is the honest answer. My natural reaction would be to run or hit the floor, if i'd been trained and had a different set of instinctive responses, then i guess i would obey those.

The only thing i can say with certainty is that when i'm 50 years old, i won't be practising out drawing 'a supposed terrorist' by standing in front of a mirror in a cowboy hat and whipping out a couple of cap pistols when 'the towelhead reached for that rucksack.'

Tried to answer Laz's question from a different computer at the w/end and couldn't, apologies.

Hard to say what i would do, probably not what i would expect to do is the honest answer. My natural reaction would be to run or hit the floor, if i'd been trained and had a different set of instinctive responses, then i guess i would obey those.

The only thing i can say with certainty is that when i'm 50 years old, i won't be practising out drawing 'a supposed terrorist' by standing in front of a mirror in a cowboy hat and whipping out a couple of cap pistols when 'the towelhead reached for that rucksack.'

144911[/snapback]

such childish posts from supposed intellectuals ! Thats aimed at you and j69, but we know already the limit of j69, his posts about Craig Bellamy are more than proof of that ....

At least your first paragraph is a reply. If you think about it, you are giving a different response to someone else, while accepting you are trained to respond in " a certain way", which sort of proves that despite training, there are certain occasions when gut or survival instinct kicks in.

Edited by LeazesMag

How many of the questions early in this thread did Leazes avoid? Extreme ironing indeed. :lol:

144917[/snapback]

I love the fact that he thinks J69's opinion of a footballer is relevant to this discussion. Jesus did cry indeed.

Guest alex
How many of the questions early in this thread did Leazes avoid? Extreme ironing indeed. :lol:

144917[/snapback]

I love the fact that he thinks J69's opinion of a footballer is relevant to this discussion. Jesus did cry indeed.

144918[/snapback]

Typical left-wing head in the sand do-gooder response.

Edited by alex

So yet again at least he gives an answer to a question posed to him Leazes whereas you still dont.

Have you purposefully worked on your posting style because every 'discussion' you get in always goes the same way.

Argue against an extreme opposite point to yours that no one has actualy ever given

Ignore replies and continue

Ignore questions and continue

Start to be abusive, continue to ignore replies and questions

Take the high ground when abuse comes back and label any response as childish. Still ignore replies and questions

You're becoming more and more of a joke man.

Oh and well done at getting the right Ali in your sig. Kind of defeats the point when the person you're trying to ridicule with it had to help you get it right

Guest alex
So yet again at least he gives an answer to a question posed to him Leazes whereas you still dont.

Have you purposefully worked on your posting style because every 'discussion' you get in always goes the same way.

Argue against an extreme opposite point to yours that no one has actualy ever given

Take the high ground when abuse comes back and label any response as childish. Still ignore replies and questions

Oh and well done at getting the right Ali in your sig. Kind of defeats the point when the person you're trying to ridicule with it had to help you get it right

144921[/snapback]

:lol: Nail on head.

144921[/snapback]

144923[/snapback]

Sums up LM exactly. I love his sig too.

144921[/snapback]

144923[/snapback]

Sums up LM exactly. I love his sig too.

144942[/snapback]

he's much maligned and misunderstood - I've told you we have to treat it as an ILLNESS not a basic mental and moral flaw...

he's better when he's on the Lithium 'n aall

:rolleyes:

Edited by Rob W

just out of curiosity I'd quite like Renton to summarise any suggestions he has, of how to "solve" the situation.

then I'd quite Like LM to do the same.

I don't want to see the words bigot, do gooder, left wing right wing sandalista or idiot, or anything but an answer to that simple question.

Neither of you need mention the other.

and Yes, I know it's been said before, but to be honest I don't want to trawl these 13 pages fishing useful sentiment from different posts for two reasons, 1) I don't want to misinterpret or falsely represent your opinion and 2) I can't be arsed.