Dodgy bidders on E-Bay

Jusoda Kid

Was selling a brand new Samsung D600 on e-bay for my mate and was suprised to come in from work yesterday and find that the winning bid was £330, only when i looked closer the winning bidder was from the U.S and had specifically stated that i would post to the UK only. They have no feedback and I'm still waiting for a reply to my E-Mail, then i looked at the bidder below who also has a US address and had bid £320, whats going on?

If they don't buy it will I still be charged by E-Bay?

Guest Toplass-101

You wont be charged, just "report and unpaid item" (I think thats what its called), ebay will check you havent been paid and you dont get charged.

If the yanks dont get back to you with payment, you can contact the next person on the list who bid for the item and offer it to them, that way you dont have to go through the bother of listing it again.

I'd give them a few days to get back to you though.

Just recieved a dodgy looking e-mail from paypal asking for a shipping number then the funds will be transferred, all the links are dead on it and the shipping address is nigerian.

I don't think so!

Hello my name is Nanja Ibackor from Nigeria, I am still awaiting the Samsung D600 I bought off you from E-bay. Where the hell is it you ginger dwarf fuck! :rolleyes:

There are people dying all around me from Aids after bucking some randy chimps and I need this phone to call the busies!!! :lol: