A.Madrid

hggcraig

They look like they could be class next season, they have signed Pernia, Seitaridis (remember him) Costinha and the highly rated Aguero. I think ill put money on them for the title next season.

So bearing in mind they finished 10th you think they can overtake Barcelona, Valencia and Real Madrid ?

They look like they could be class next season, they have signed Pernia, Seitaridis (remember him) Costinha and the highly rated Aguero. I think ill put money on them for the title next season.

143677[/snapback]

not a chance. they always start the season with loads of promise and finish in mid-table.

they shoudl have got more out of Galleti, kezman and Torres anyway last season.

143677[/snapback]

:lol:

Fancy em for a Champions League spot mind, that Aguero is some player, just hope for there sake he doesnt end up another Saviola

Fancy em for a Champions League spot mind, that Aguero is some player, just hope for there sake he doesnt end up another Saviola

143768[/snapback]

Funnily enough thats exactly who he reminds me of, he's been outstanding for Independiente.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7533284602074478271