SEASON TICKET FOR RENT

Smooth Operator

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT.

SMOOTH OPERATOR IN NON RENEWAL OF SEASON TICKET SHOCKER!!!!

It's sad but true, my 16 years as a season ticket holder are coming to an end it seems. Unless there is anyone out there who wants to buy my season ticket for the coming season? Or if you know anyone who might be interested send me a pm.

The whole thing will be yours for the season, I'd like to retain the ticket in my name to see if I'm in a position to renew the season after next.

There are tears running down my cheek as I type!

Anyway pm me if you're interested, seat if in the Smooth Operator Stand, er I mean the Gallowgate.

Edited by Smooth Operator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this cos the missus is having a bairn?  Blatantly under the thumb tbh. :lol:

143700[/snapback]

There are many reasons apparently the bairn being one of them, I don't like to listen to them all, she usually gets through about 4 before I either storm off into the garage to throw some angry arrows or quickstep it to the boozer.

Is this cos the missus is having a bairn?  Blatantly under the thumb tbh. :lol:

143700[/snapback]

There are many reasons apparently the bairn being one of them, I don't like to listen to them all, she usually gets through about 4 before I either storm off into the garage to throw some angry arrows or quickstep it to the boozer.

143703[/snapback]

About time you got the Flora out mate. This sort of behaviour can't go unchecked.

About time you got the Flora out mate.  This sort of behaviour can't go unchecked.

143705[/snapback]

Defcon Marmite tbh.

A word of caution SO.

I did the same thing last year and gave it to somebody on here, on a years basis and haven't heard a thing since.

Make sure you keep control of the situation, cos even if I did wanted mine back (which I don't) I couldn't get it.

I lost the dudes details in a PM when this board went down.

Did you get all the money in advance, stott?  Or are you out of pocket for it?  If you are I reckon Craig and Shearergol should stump up tbh.

143748[/snapback]

Thankfully not, I basically made the mistake of posting my application form to someone. He paid up and changed the address details.

But if it is any comfort SO I haven't really missed it too much. I do get a bit neurotic about missing even a second of the game on TV. I also get ridiculously excited when I stumble across commentary on 5live sports extra or Radio London.

Did you get all the money in advance, stott?  Or are you out of pocket for it?  If you are I reckon Craig and Shearergol should stump up tbh.

143748[/snapback]

Thankfully not, I basically made the mistake of posting my application form to someone. He paid up and changed the address details.

But if it is any comfort SO I haven't really missed it too much. I do get a bit neurotic about missing even a second of the game on TV. I also get ridiculously excited when I stumble across commentary on 5live sports extra or Radio London.

143802[/snapback]

That's bang out of order. What a fucking arsehole!

Name and shame Mr S, we'll cyber bitch slap the twat. We've got the Pud remember, we have ways.

143968[/snapback]

Agreed, he should be shunned and avoided at the very least. Sounds like a right knobjockey!

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate loss. My terms would be that I paid for the ticket then met whoever it was to get the cash off them then hand over the ticket to them. Thus ensuring the only things they had was the ticket and the applications for away games. Evertything else would stay with me.

I remember last year I was in the same boat but my fatha bailed me out at the last minute with a loan (the kind you don't have to apay back).

IIRC Leazes Mag was goona have it last year for his kid as I recall. Interested again Leazes?

IIRC Leazes Mag was goona have it last year for his kid as I recall. Interested again Leazes?

143989[/snapback]

The last thing we need is a Leazes Mag Jr on here telling us all the stuff his dad does re Shepherd, asylum seekers etc. only in a slightly higher pitched voice. :lol:

143989[/snapback]

The last thing we need is a Leazes Mag Jr on here telling us all the stuff his dad does re Shepherd, asylum seekers etc. only in a slightly higher pitched voice. :rolleyes:

143992[/snapback]

Anyone seen the Footy Factory when it shows young Billy Bright?

That's Leazes when the 'asylum seekers' move in next door :lol:

Name and shame Mr S, we'll cyber bitch slap the twat. We've got the Pud remember, we have ways.

143968[/snapback]

Agreed, he should be shunned and avoided at the very least. Sounds like a right knobjockey!

143972[/snapback]

I can't for the life of me remember what his name/username was.

But really it was my own fault for relying on my PM inbox to store the details...

Guest alex

143968[/snapback]

143972[/snapback]

I can't for the life of me remember what his name/username was.

But really it was my own fault for relying on my PM inbox to store the details...

144008[/snapback]

Could check out the internet archive thingy Lazarus was on about to jog your memory I suppose. Shitty behaviour like.

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT.

SMOOTH OPERATOR IN NON RENEWAL OF SEASON TICKET SHOCKER!!!!

It's sad but true, my 16 years as a season ticket holder are coming to an end it seems. Unless there is anyone out there who wants to buy my season ticket for the coming season? Or if you know anyone who might be interested send me a pm.

The whole thing will be yours for the season, I'd like to retain the ticket in my name to see if I'm in a position to renew the season after next.

There are tears running down my cheek as I type! 

Anyway pm me if you're interested, seat if in the Smooth Operator Stand, er I mean the Gallowgate.

143697[/snapback]

So you ended up giving in then, what next? no wanking

Made a rod for your own back tbh, see you having to take a strap-on, on a regular basis for the forseeable future :lol:

• 1 month later...
Did yours arrive today?  I know you wanted an early warning system, but it's probably on your doorstep now......

164533[/snapback]

I used my flexi time to swoop back home to catch the postie. I have the goods without suspicion!

A word of caution SO.

I did the same thing last year and gave it to somebody on here, on a years basis and haven't heard a thing since.

Make sure you keep control of the situation, cos even if I did wanted mine back (which I don't) I couldn't get it.

I lost the dudes details in a PM when this board went down.

143732[/snapback]

Shouldnt the renewal just get sent to you though? Unless you transferred it over like...