SEASON TICKET FOR RENT

Smooth Operator

Has everyone else's arrived then? I've still not got mine like, paranoia starting to set in.

164869[/snapback]

Mine arrived yesterday :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I got mine yesterday too. Ring them. Especially if, as you've mentioned, you've requested anything vaguely out of the ordinary because they're just incapable of coping with even the simplest of requests.

I'd get on the blower to them at 9 this morning if I were you.

Mine arrived yesterday as well.

Not sure about the hideous brown coloured vouchers for Milburn L7 though. :lol:

164884[/snapback]

I agree. They could at least have stuck with last season's delightful lilac....

The money's come out so I'm not too worried. Just out of interest, how far up the alphabet is everyones surname? I know it sounds stupid, but in the past it's been late as my surname is nearly at the end of the alphabet and they post them in baches from A-Z I believe.

Whom I kidding, I'm nipping home at dinnertime to see if it's come.

I'm in the R's. And them taking the money means nothing - they took the money off me two seasons ago......and then transferred all of my membership details to someone else and sent this person my ticket. He didn't say a word until the club contacted him, and even then I had to wait for him to go to the trouble of returning the ticket because they said they couldn't reissue because they couldn't have two tickets for one seat in circulation.

Not that I'm trying to worry you like. :lol:

Just telling the truth, Catherine. :lol: My experience of the box office is that trusting them to have got things right is always a big mistake. As soon as you suspect something is wrong, ring them, and you'll usually find you're right. :quotes:

Davide! Ring them! At once! The best thing about when they cocked mine up was when I rang and gave them my membership number and she told me that I was mistaken because that membership number didn't belong to a Mr. Robinson. Even when I told her that I was sat reading it from my season ticket from the previous season, she was adamant that Mr. X (can't remember his name) was sat in my seat for all of the previous season, so it simply wasn't possible that this was my membership number.

I convinced her in the end. And I wrote an EXTREMELY condescending letter of complaint about having been oblivious to the fact that somebody was sat on my knee during the previous season, but they fixed it before I had a chance to send it. :lol:

Tell you what though, I'll be really, really pissed off if they've fucked this up like. The hassle I had to go through to sort this out, having to go and see them personally with your dads death certificate isn't the nicest experience in the world.

Honestly mate, I would ring them today [subliminal](DO IT!)[/subliminal]. If you know your membership number they should be able to tell you if your ticket is still set up in the right name and whether or not it's been issued yet. It would just put your mind at rest, especially given what you had to go through to get it.

Honestly mate, I would ring them today [subliminal](DO IT!)[/subliminal].  If you know your membership number they should be able to tell you if your ticket is still set up in the right name and whether or not it's been issued yet.  It would just put your mind at rest, especially given what you had to go through to get it.

164906[/snapback]

Aye, but I'm going to have to wait till dinnertime to do it, I don't know if my membership number has changed to my dads old one. This may be where the confusion is, although I saw my mam yesterday and it hadn't been sent there by mistake.

Went home, still hasn't come. Rang the box office ready to open a can of whoopass, apparently they're still having printing problems and mine is sorted regarding swapping seats and what have you, it's just one of the ones yet to be sent out. Relieved, but it's still a heap of shite.

Went home, still hasn't come. Rang the box office ready to open a can of whoopass, apparently they're still having printing problems and mine is sorted regarding swapping seats and what have you, it's just one of the ones yet to be sent out. Relieved, but it's still a heap of shite.

165034[/snapback]

Were you expecting some organisation from them like? It is NUFC after all! :lol: