Own up

Toonraider

the forum?

143816[/snapback]

No my heart :lol:

Yess the forum, i couldnt get on first thing this morning, then it went again this evening, said error on database or something :rolleyes:

the forum?

143816[/snapback]

Yess the forum, i couldnt get on first thing this morning, then it went again this evening, said error on database or something :rolleyes:

143819[/snapback]

moi aussi....too many new members me reckons....." She canna cope Jim, she's gonna blow " :lol:

the forum?

143816[/snapback]

143819[/snapback]

moi aussi....too many new members me reckons....." She canna cope Jim, she's gonna blow " :rolleyes:

143821[/snapback]

throw em off!!!! :lol:

the forum?

143816[/snapback]

143819[/snapback]

moi aussi....too many new members me reckons....." She canna cope Jim, she's gonna blow " :slap:

143821[/snapback]

throw em off!!!! :rolleyes:

143823[/snapback]

"ban em all".... :lol:

Apologies, there are some issue with the server since some upgrades and security patches were installed. Seems PHP interfacing with the mysql database has become a bit of a challenge!!

Please bear with the site, this should only be a temporary issue but I cannot give a full ETA for completion. It has been pretty good up till now though in it's defence!

Apologies, there are some issue with the server since some upgrades and security patches were installed. Seems PHP interfacing with the mysql database has become a bit of a challenge!!

Please bear with the site, this should only be a temporary issue but I cannot give a full ETA for completion. It has been pretty good up till now though in it's defence!

143825[/snapback]

Cheers for filling us in even if you are blatantly just blinding us with science. :lol:

143825[/snapback]

No probs! Yes, its been pretty damn reliable i must say, well done :lol:

143825[/snapback]

em...yes I totally understood all that...thanks for the apology :lol:

143825[/snapback]

em...yes I totally understood all that...thanks for the apology :lol:

143829[/snapback]

shhhh, just pretend :rolleyes:

143825[/snapback]

translated for Gemmill.

its not very well, the bit which prints the pretty things on screen doesnt know how to talk to the bit thats got all the pretty words in it

143825[/snapback]

em...yes I totally understood all that...thanks for the apology :rolleyes:

143829[/snapback]

shhhh, just pretend :lol:

143831[/snapback]

aah I see, those damn interfacing bugs...tsk tsk :lol:

143825[/snapback]

em...yes I totally understood all that...thanks for the apology :slap:

143829[/snapback]

shhhh, just pretend :fuk:

143831[/snapback]

aah I see, those damn interfacing bugs...tsk tsk :lol:

143833[/snapback]

i know what you mean, they get everywhere :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Guest Toplass-101

143825[/snapback]

fwar, BIG THANKS! Hugh

:rolleyes:

I love it when techy blokes talk tecky talk

*going for a lye down :lol:

143825[/snapback]

fwar, BIG THANKS! Hugh

:lol:

*going for a lye down :lol:

143847[/snapback]

Now that makes it all worthwhile!! :rolleyes:

fwar, BIG THANKS! Hugh

:rolleyes:

*going for a lye down  :lol:

143847[/snapback]

Now that makes it all worthwhile!! :lol:

143850[/snapback]

hey get ya arse outta here server boy!!!!

If anyones gonna whisper sweet php in TLs ear its bloody me :rolleyes:

143825[/snapback]

Cheers for filling us in even if you are blatantly just blinding us with science. :rolleyes:

143827[/snapback]

Whereas if I'd said that, you'd have simply replied with "dweeb" :lol: