Another quality band coming to Toon

Happy Face

Guest Patrokles

I saw them about 6 years ago when Kevin Shields was touring with them and they were very good. Gone off them since, mind, but as I recall, they put on a good show.

I saw them about 6 years ago when Kevin Shields was touring with them and they were very good. Gone off them since, mind, but as I recall, they put on a good show.

The enigma, god himself. It's amazing how someone can have so much music in them and never release it.

Guest Patrokles

The enigma, god himself. It's amazing how someone can have so much music in them and never release it.

Not the greatest loss in the history of music, to be fair.

See here is where your opinion counts for shit Patrokles.

If you can achieve a fraction of what he has, and I highly doubt it after what you've put out for people to listen to, then you can call yourself a good composer.

Until then your opinion as mentioned above is nothing but that, an opinion of the uninformed.

Edited by sammynb

Guest Patrokles

See here is where your opinion counts for shit Patrokles.

If you can achieve a fraction of what he has, and I highly doubt it after what you've put out for people to listen to, then you can call yourself a good composer.

Until then your opinion as mentioned above is nothing but that, an opinion of the uninformed.

;):D<_<<_<:yes

I know a whole fucking lot more than you ever will, as proven before. For example, I can discern between jazz and 50s teen love songs. Nice one.

Additionally, I am fully entitled not to like MBV. Just because someone spends their life in a studio, doesn't make me want to bone them. Don't turn this into a personal attack just because I don't agree with you. Plenty of people like what I do. Childish fuckers like you, with whom I agree on very little musically- why should I care what YOU think?

Edited by Patrokles

;):D<_<<_<:yes

I know a whole fucking lot more than you ever will, as proven before. For example, I can discern between jazz and 50s teen love songs. Nice one.

Additionally, I am fully entitled not to like MBV. Just because someone spends their life in a studio, doesn't make me want to bone them. Don't turn this into a personal attack just because I don't agree with you. Plenty of people like what I do. Childish fuckers like you, with whom I agree on very little musically- why should I care what YOU think?

Fuck me, you really are full of yourself and your lack of ability.

You know little of me, you know none of my history and unlike you I'm big enough to actually apologise when I make a mistake (by the way clueless if I didn't know the difference why would I have corrected my mistake?)

Just because I don't constantly pull out of my arse every half arsed band I listen to to make me look knowledgable or post my latest tune on here or myspace doesn't prove you "know a whole lot more than I(sic) ever will."

When you actually release an LP into the world and play more than a handful of gigs then come back and tell me how good you are.

TBQFH I'm sick of your actual lack of knowledge of music, it's small and insular, just like your mind.

Edited by sammynb

Who else has spunked £62 on tickets to go and see Faithless at the arena?

Just me then?

Are Faithless still shit btw?

Probably. It's a 'suprise' Christmas present for wor lass (I was going to take her to see Mr. Timberlake but at £50 a ticket, he can fuck off). She's got their Best Of... so i'm assuming she's their biggest fan. The only songs I like/have heard are Mass Destruction and Insomnia.

Edited by Ted Maul

• 3 years later...
Who else has spunked £62 on tickets to go and see Faithless at the arena?

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for Faithless at the Arena in December. Want that convinced by the last album but Ill still go like.

Faithless was poop at oxegen, i mean poop. The only good tune was Insomnia. B O R I N G.

Im not that keen on Insomnia like. Salva Mea, Tarantula, We come one, new arrivals and some others I do.

Not for everyone like, then again who is.