World Cup Viewing rules for Women

luckyluke

Guest alex
you're all fucking prols if you ask me

145526[/snapback]

You're one to talk. Don't you live in Woodhouse?

145528[/snapback]

Proletariat would suggest working class, two words that are not normally associated with GF, either when used together or independently.

Proletariat would suggest working class, two words that are not normally associated with GF, either when used together or independently.

145533[/snapback]

:lol:

145528[/snapback]

Hyde Park mate, not Woodhouse... much nicer

and anyhoo, I only stay there when I'm in Leeds, Seaton Sluice is my base of operations. :blink:

145533[/snapback]

145528[/snapback]

Hyde Park mate, not Woodhouse... much nicer

and anyhoo, I only stay there when I'm in Leeds, Seaton Sluice is my base of operations. :blink:

145538[/snapback]

That's debatable. Hyde Park contains Britain's most burgled street, but I forget which one.

that might be true, but I live right behind the Hyde Park Pub... the nicer bit of Hyde Park to be fair.

the only time that our place is at risk is when the fucking carnies turn up.

that might be true, but I live right behind the Hyde Park Pub... the nicer bit of Hyde Park to be fair.

the only time that our place is at risk is when the fucking carnies turn up.

145836[/snapback]

I thought you did...that's Woodhouse!

I walk past there every day, I'll wave when I go to the gym later. :lol:

that's not bloody woodhouse, it's Hyde Park, says so on my address so ner! :blink:

Woodhouse starts where that school is and goes further east.

are you the chunky fella with dark hair (which seems spiked to me) that sometimes watches games in the Hyde Park pub?

p.s. I'm back in the hallowed sun-trap that is Seaton Sluice :lol:

Edited by Geordie Fish

Guest alex
that's not bloody woodhouse, it's Hyde Park, says so on my address so ner! :razz:

are you the chunky fella with dark hair (which seems spiked to me) that sometimes watches games in the Hyde Park pub?

p.s. I'm back in the hallowed sun-trap that is Seaton Sluice :blink:

145844[/snapback]

Have you heard about Bermuda anymore yet? If not, hope you do soon. Meanwhile enjoy the weather, it's meant to be lovely this week, you lazy fucker. (Yes, I am jealous) :lol:

haven't heard anything from the Bahamas mate. I'm quite pissed off because he seemed really dependable, and now, nothing.

it is possible that he's been unable to reply to emails, but I left phone and postal contacts in the emails, I reckon he's just dodged out of it. I wouldn't mind if he had come back to say "Sorry mate, can't sort you out with a visa" or "don't want to risk having you work without a visa mate sorry" but to just hide away is a bit shit if you ask me.

tempted to go over there anyway, just turn up and sit at the bar until he apologises.

mate of mine just got a job in Boston Mass, so I could conceivably take a holiday in North East US... not quite the same as the Carribbean, but I'll take what I can get now.

Guest alex
haven't heard anything from the Bahamas mate. I'm quite pissed off because he seemed really dependable, and now, nothing.

it is possible that he's been unable to reply to emails, but I left phone and postal contacts in the emails, I reckon he's just dodged out of it. I wouldn't mind if he had come back to say "Sorry mate, can't sort you out with a visa" or "don't want to risk having you work without a visa mate sorry" but to just hide away is a bit shit if you ask me.

tempted to go over there anyway, just turn up and sit at the bar until he apologises.

mate of mine just got a job in Boston Mass, so I could conceivably take a holiday in North East US... not quite the same as the Carribbean, but I'll take what I can get now.

145865[/snapback]

Soz, got mixed up with Bermuda / Bahamas. Anyway, you should go to Boston should the Bahamas thing not happen. Also, you could get cheapo internal flights all over the US. Beats stopping here all summer.

that's not bloody woodhouse, it's Hyde Park, says so on my address so ner! :blink:

p.s. I'm back in the hallowed sun-trap that is Seaton Sluice :lol:

145844[/snapback]

Hyde Park doesn't extend over the Otley Road, you live in Woodhouse. Your address is wrong.

Hardly ever drink in the Hyde Park Pub, the Oak is my local.

well then, you get onto the council mate, get them to change the address.

Used to like the Oak, but it's a bit .... meh... these days.

Comedy is decent, but the Library is better.

well then, you get onto the council mate, get them to change the address.

Used to like the Oak, but it's a bit .... meh... these days.

Comedy is decent, but the Library is better.

146200[/snapback]

You're a bit stuck up for one who lives in Woodhouse. :lol:

I like the oak, but it gets very busy in this weather. And full of arseholes.

full of pretentious wankers tbs tbs

At least the Hyde Park maintains a steady stream of Otley Runners in "wacky" get-up.

We also have decent locals and the Sunday Quiz is the right level of challenging for me.

(probably a piece of piss for anyone born before 1981 like, but I don't care. :lol: )

At least the Hyde Park maintains a steady stream of Otley Runners in "wacky" get-up.

We also have decent locals and the Sunday Quiz is the right level of challenging for me.

(probably a piece of piss for anyone born before 1981 like, but I don't care. :lol: )

146208[/snapback]

I did the quiz once, the questions were ridiculously difficult (and I'm a fucking brainbox) so we cheated. We got 3rd place, and the guy said we couldn't have a prize because our cheating was blatently obvious, and I argued that if you set such a fucking stupid quiz you can't expect people not to cheat, and was thus awarded with a free pizza from the vomit-tastic Piana. Never, ever buy food from there.

It's a nice pub but it's a bit out of my way really - the oak is only five minutes walk.

Guest alex

(probably a piece of piss for anyone born before 1981 like, but I don't care. :o )

146208[/snapback]

Pot, kettle, black :unsure:

just watch it at the Hyde Park mate, get there at 3.30 ish..

I'm alright jack, I've kicked the sibling out of the house, I've dismissed the mother to the kitchen, me and Pops have 24 cans of Red Stripe :lol:(he... oh god I'm embarrassed for him... he was going to buy a crate of Fosters.... )

just watch it at the Hyde Park mate, get there at 3.30 ish..

I'm alright jack, I've kicked the sibling out of the house, I've dismissed the mother to the kitchen, me and Pops have 24 cans of Red Stripe :unsure:(he... oh god I'm embarrassed for him... he was going to buy a crate of Fosters.... )

146981[/snapback]

And miss nearly all the match? :lol: