Toon Ted's next adventure???

sammynb

So people after an extra month of sunning himself (and drinking all my beer - little bastid) Toon Ted is on the move once more and off to Jormany.

So the question is who is willing to take the terror on next?

We will be up and doon the Rhineland for the next 5 and a bit weeks, with maybe the possibility of a trip to Norway to the Interbob cup match if the timing is right, so if anyone is interested let me know?

When do you leave like sammy?  Have a good time.

143993[/snapback]

Tuesday night here, so morning your time.

Got to finish the work thing before I can think about it yet.

Oh and thanks Gem.

Edited by sammynb

It's canny pathetic that a bloke is coming all the way from Australia to go to the world cup, and I couldn't even bother my arse to sort out a couple of hours worth of flying to Germany. :lol:

It's canny pathetic that a bloke is coming all the way from Australia to go to the world cup, and I couldn't even bother my arse to sort out a couple of hours worth of flying to Germany. :rolleyes:

143998[/snapback]

Hold on, didn't you say you'd rather NUFC won a throw in than go to the world cup etc........

:lol:

It's canny pathetic that a bloke is coming all the way from Australia to go to the world cup, and I couldn't even bother my arse to sort out a couple of hours worth of flying to Germany. :lol:

143998[/snapback]

Hold on, didn't you say you'd rather NUFC won a throw in than go to the world cup etc........

143999[/snapback]

That goes without saying. :rolleyes: I always told myself I would sort something out when the World Cup was on the doorstep though - I'm just far too lazy. :rolleyes:

It's canny pathetic that a bloke is coming all the way from Australia to go to the world cup, and I couldn't even bother my arse to sort out a couple of hours worth of flying to Germany. :rolleyes:

143998[/snapback]

143999[/snapback]

That goes without saying. :rolleyes: I always told myself I would sort something out when the World Cup was on the doorstep though - I'm just far too lazy. :slap:

144000[/snapback]

Fair enough, but next season I want to see you at every reserve match, home and away, or you're losing your supafan status. :lol:

The Brazil v Australia match will be akin to watching the Harlem Globetrotters v a Frodo Baggins select netball team.

144003[/snapback]

It'll be a dour 1-0 win to the South Americans in all probability.

Guest alex
The Brazil v Australia match will be akin to watching the Harlem Globetrotters v a Frodo Baggins select netball team.

144003[/snapback]

144006[/snapback]

I reckon Australia will perform quite well under Hiddink. Obviously I'd love to be proved wrong :lol:

144003[/snapback]

144006[/snapback]

I reckon Australia will perform quite well under Hiddink. Obviously I'd love to be proved wrong :lol:

144011[/snapback]

Balls to that. It's gonna be like their qualifiers against all the grass skirt wearing islands only in reverse. Like that one they beat 30-odd nil hopefully. Fifa has sacrificed it's dignity to let these muppets in. And Sepp Blatter doesnt have a lot of dignity left to sacrifice let me tell you!

So no one wants the bear?

144655[/snapback]

I'd love to have him, but apart from going away racing i'm not going anywhere! :lol: Unless Toon Ted would like a summer holiday in Torquay or maybe he'd enjoy the thrill of being strapped to a race car for 70 laps of wheel to wheel racing :lol:

144655[/snapback]

I'd love to have him, but apart from going away racing i'm not going anywhere! :lol: Unless Toon Ted would like a summer holiday in Torquay or maybe he'd enjoy the thrill of being strapped to a race car for 70 laps of wheel to wheel racing :lol:

144695[/snapback]

I think that has to be done

144655[/snapback]

I'd love to have him, but apart from going away racing i'm not going anywhere! :rolleyes: Unless Toon Ted would like a summer holiday in Torquay or maybe he'd enjoy the thrill of being strapped to a race car for 70 laps of wheel to wheel racing :lol:

144695[/snapback]

I think that has to be done

144701[/snapback]

some of the national hot rod rounds are shown on Sky Sports...we could get Toon Ted on the telly :lol:

144003[/snapback]

144006[/snapback]

144011[/snapback]

No you dont, you would love to see Australia doing well :lol:

Everyone wants to see Australia do well and i dont blame them as we are awesome :rolleyes:

Balls to that. It's gonna be like their qualifiers against all the grass skirt wearing islands only in reverse. Like that one they beat 30-odd nil hopefully. Fifa has sacrificed it's dignity to let these muppets in. And Sepp Blatter doesnt have a lot of dignity left to sacrifice let me tell you!

144020[/snapback]

• 2 months later...

last we heard he'd been nicked in Jormany for drunk n disorderly, Aunty Cat was supposed to go out there and bail him oot but since we she went and blew it all on beer and tabs in Lourdes the poor sod'll be stuck there for a while.

last we heard he'd been nicked in Jormany for drunk n disorderly, Aunty Cat was supposed to go out there and bail him oot but since we she went and blew it all on beer and tabs in Lourdes the poor sod'll be stuck there for a while.

179223[/snapback]

<_<

He appears to like Australia better than Gateshead <_<

Although come to think of it - so do I!  <_<

179303[/snapback]

ahhh...wanted to take him on my jollys if I get one booked in September... :nufc: