Danny Dyer

manc-mag

In all honesty I don't think I've seen any of his films. They sound shite like.

144007[/snapback]

It's that shit on bravo he does that galls me. The hooligan stuff, where he visits all these (now largely derelict) 'firms' from the 70's and 80's and tries to act the geezer as though he has some sort of connection with it himself. He's 28 for fucks sake. He'd have been 8 when say Heysel kicked off!

Guest alex

144007[/snapback]

It's that shit on bravo he does that galls me. The hooligan stuff, where he visits all these (now largely derelict) 'firms' from the 70's and 80's and tries to act the geezer as though he has some sort of connection with it himself. He's 28 for fucks sake. He'd have been 8 when say Heysel kicked off!

144016[/snapback]

Oh, aye. I've seen that once. The one about Scottish firms. Just a leetel beet cheesy :rolleyes: I would imagine Danny Dyer makes about as convincing a football hooligan as his Football Factory co-star Elijah Wood :lol:

Think I saw him in Mean Machine, scores the winner iirc. No Kieron like. He's another one of these Richie/Vaughan boys who seem to do fuck all but get in the papers cos they're 'mates with Madge'.

Guest alex
Seriously though, I'd smash his face through a windshield, and then take his mother, Dorothy Dyer out for a nice seafood dinner!

144051[/snapback]

:lol::lol::rolleyes: PMSLTBH

Guest alex
Wasn't Elijah Wood in Green Street not Football Factory?

144082[/snapback]

Ah reet. I haven't seen either. 'Green Street' is about football violence though isn't it? I bet neither are as good as 'ID' with him out of 'Home to Roost' :lol:

Wasn't Elijah Wood in Green Street not Football Factory?

144082[/snapback]

Ah reet. I haven't seen either. 'Green Street' is about football violence though isn't it? I bet neither are as good as 'ID' with him out of 'Home to Roost' :lol:

144084[/snapback]

Aye tis tis.

144007[/snapback]

144016[/snapback]

I totally agree with you, I detest the ground he walks on, that advert he appears in on Bravo has me wanting to spit at the screen, I can't abide the way he acts the hard man, just because he's been in a bloody crime movie now he thinks he's Al Pacino.

I think we should give him a good kicking, what do you think ?

tbh there arent too many hardcore football hooligans who went to drama classes growing up and took exams to get into film school. He seems to think for some reason that cos he once portrayed a hooligan, he now is one. Kind of like a real life drama school I.D.

144089[/snapback]

You can get Westwood and some of his posse to help you out :lol:

tbh there arent too many hardcore football hooligans who went to drama classes growing up and took exams to get into film school. He seems to think for some reason that cos he once portrayed a hooligan, he now is one. Kind of like a real life drama school I.D.

144142[/snapback]

Exactly! :lol:

Discuss.

144004[/snapback]

I thought you meant Kieron .....

wtf is Danny Dyer ????

144233[/snapback]

the bloke that lives next door to Mancy, never shuts the gate and always wanders over his flower bed when coming back from the pub.

144089[/snapback]

144147[/snapback]

He's one of my homies tbh

Guest CrimsonFault

144089[/snapback]

144147[/snapback]

He's one of my homies tbh

144345[/snapback]

I'd love to smash his face in with a pick-axe