End of Season Compilation I made

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

I used to make them a while back, and just started making them again.

Anyway, here's a comp I made that took me a few hours to make last night - the first half of the comp is under Souness' era and the second under Roeders.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1A19ADC1F51FF56

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...23209B63299B1E2

Comments?

Edited by CrimsonFault

Aye its canny. Only watched the second one like. Good that you got all the key points in taht spring to mind. Canyn aye.

Now you just need to do one of the mackem wins so I can d/l them from yous end it cos I cant get them torrent feckers to work and I want it for my psp :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault
Aye its canny.  Only watched the second one like.  Good that you got all the key points in taht spring to mind.  Canyn aye.

Now you just need to do one of the mackem wins so I can d/l them from yous end it cos I cant get them torrent feckers to work and I want it for my psp :lol:

144272[/snapback]

Theres only one to download mate, I just provided two different links for it. :lol:

You should've used Jo O'Meara's version of What Hurts The Most.

I like the way you've placed some clips that seem to fit in with what the song's saying. Was the 'Living with this regret but I know if I could do it over I would trade, give away...' line deliberately placed to coincide with Shearer scoring ?

Guest CrimsonFault
You should've used Jo O'Meara's version of What Hurts The Most. 

I like the way you've placed some clips that seem to fit in with what the song's saying.  Was the 'Living with this regret but I know if I could do it over I would trade, give away...' line deliberately placed to coincide with Shearer scoring ?

144308[/snapback]

:lol: What do you think! :lol: