The Sun WC dream team

Toonraider

Anyone doing this world cup dream team thingy?

We're doing it on another forum i use, same rules apply as in The Sun. What a nightmare trying to pick my team for 50million!!! I've done it 3 times and it just doesnt add up! Im way over :lol:

Why not use the suns site to pick your team. Go there and say register and use that to mess around.

Full of good idea's me like...

Guest CrimsonFault
Why not use the suns site to pick your team.  Go there and say register and use that to mess around.

144362[/snapback]

I'd rather eat my own fingers.

Why not use the suns site to pick your team.  Go there and say register and use that to mess around.

144362[/snapback]

hi JawD, yeah thats what im doing, but its so tough to pick your team for that money, you have to take a gamble on a couple of lesser known players, its all luck really!

Aye it is, though you can get some canny players for decent prices as well, such as Messi for £3.5M. Just dont be tempted to blow all your cash on Ronaldinho and Henry! I still ended up taking some obscure Iranian player for £1.5M like...

Aye it is, though you can get some canny players for decent prices as well, such as Messi for £3.5M.  Just dont be tempted to blow all your cash on Ronaldinho and Henry!  I still ended up taking some obscure Iranian player for £1.5M like...

144410[/snapback]

thanks for the tip, i was tempted to go for crespo, not Henry though :lol:

My team has to be submitted by June 8th, hopefully i'll get it done by then!!! :lol:

Aye it's nice and sunny here too. I'm going to get my beautiful (non-ginger) locks chopped. :lol: Then I'm gonna come home, sort the house out and then sit out the back and read a book in the sunshine. :lol:

Aye it's nice and sunny here too.  I'm going to get my beautiful (non-ginger) locks chopped. :lol:  Then I'm gonna come home, sort the house out and then sit out the back and read a book in the sunshine. :rolleyes:

144414[/snapback]

Noooo!!! dont get your strawberry blonde hair cut :lol:

You forget to add you will watch the England game :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

Aye that an'all.  Back to 4-4-2 today apparently - Owen and Crouch up front.

And my hair is dirty blonde.  Not a berry in sight. :lol:

144416[/snapback]

thats a real shame :lol: (though i dont believe you) :lol:

Im just pleased we have some football to watch on a saturday!! I will have a sleep soon, but i'll be up in time to watch it, i hope to god Crouch doesnt do his Robot trick again :rolleyes:

And no, i didnt 'smell' any scent of dead grannys at work either before you start!!

Good because that'll mean I don't have to smell the scent of bullshit when you tell us all about it. :lol:

Reet, I'm off to the haircutterererers.  Tra!

144418[/snapback]

Ciao

ps, whatever you do, dont get it shaved :lol:

Good because that'll mean I don't have to smell the scent of bullshit when you tell us all about it. :lol:

144418[/snapback]

You were gonna say hair dressers there wernt ya? :lol: Barbers man!

144418[/snapback]

You were gonna say hair dressers there wernt ya? :rolleyes: Barbers man!

144422[/snapback]

Excuuuuuse me! I don't go anywhere as common as a barbers! :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Hair Cuttery beside the Mushroom?

thats where I get mine done.

whey I say where I get mine done, but what I mean it's where I get me dome polished :lol:

We're doing it on another forum i use, same rules apply as in The Sun. What a nightmare trying to pick my team for 50million!!! I've done it 3 times and it just doesnt add up! Im way over  :lol:

144314[/snapback]

Easy tbh. :lol:

dreamteam9yo.png

We're doing it on another forum i use, same rules apply as in The Sun. What a nightmare trying to pick my team for 50million!!! I've done it 3 times and it just doesnt add up! Im way over  :lol:

144314[/snapback]

Easy tbh. :lol:

dreamteam9yo.png

144493[/snapback]

stop showing off :rolleyes: