Sky Prices Going up Again

Guest StevieH84

Guest StevieH84

As from 1st September the most popular package

SKY SPORTS WORLD Family Pack is going up from

£33 to £36 an increase of 3 flaming quid,all other

packages are only going up £1-£1.50,pure greedy tw@ts..

SKY PRICES

SnakeHips

where you been lol...havnt seen you around for ages like....

11582[/snapback]

Hello Stevie, been away working for a time again.

How's tricks?

11591[/snapback]

You've been away on one of your secret missions again, haven't you? ;);)

Not bad mate,cannot grumble lol

apart from the sky going up that is.

You be hanging around here now then??

11594[/snapback]

Yeah, home for a couple of months now.

Oh, but I'm away to Italy tomorrow on holiday so I'll be missing again for a wee while. Missing the start of the season though (she managed that well didn't she?)

SnakeHips

where you been lol...havnt seen you around for ages like....

11582[/snapback]

Hello Stevie, been away working for a time again.

How's tricks?

11591[/snapback]

You've been away on one of your secret missions again, haven't you? ;):rolleyes:

11595[/snapback]

;):)

Ha ha Cath! Ithink you are one of the few who know the truth, yes?

How's you anyway? Life, not to mention your lungs (fresh air up here - no double entendre :razz: ), good now you're back in God's country?

;)  :)

How's you anyway? Life, not to mention your lungs (fresh air up here - no double entendre :rolleyes: ), good now you're back in God's country?

11599[/snapback]

Yeah, I know the truth. ;):razz:

And God's country is doing wonders for me, thank you. Finally back home, the cricket has been marvellous, the footy starts this weekend and all is fine and dandy!

I wish I was going somewhere exotic on holiday like, but there's still time for that later in the year. Hope you have a fab holiday. Which part of Italy are you going to?

;)  :)

How's you anyway? Life, not to mention your lungs (fresh air up here - no double entendre :rolleyes: ), good now you're back in God's country?

11599[/snapback]

Yeah, I know the truth. ;):razz:

And God's country is doing wonders for me, thank you. Finally back home, the cricket has been marvellous, the footy starts this weekend and all is fine and dandy!

I wish I was going somewhere exotic on holiday like, but there's still time for that later in the year. Hope you have a fab holiday. Which part of Italy are you going to?

11605[/snapback]

Glad you're well.

Touring - Venice, Rome and Florence. Just 8 days but that is long enough for me.

Will probably have a week in the sun in December. Probably see you there then :D:D:D

Promise this season to meet you all at a pre-match drink so you can all get a drink off me!

Just sitting down to watch my first match on ART sport (beams from Dubai), the whole set up cost me about £350 for the first year but will be about £150 a year after that.

Every premiership match is live this weekend - except 2 of the 3pm matches which are delayed until this evening. Also got Champions League, UEFA, Scottish League and a few others.

On a completely unrelated topic - catmag your avatar is terrifying me, please change it or I'll be forced to set him on her:

1715615887421ba09228713.jpg

Don't worry though - he may act tough but he has no balls!