England v Jamaica

Gemmill

Hopefully Owen will go through unscathed, even though these are mediocre no doubt the media will now be saying we can win it :lol:

Have Terry and Cole both gone off injured? :lol:  And what's supposed to be up with Beckham?  Motson keeps wittering about something.

144494[/snapback]

Terry has a tight hamstring and Cole has a tight thigh, said Beckham took a nock earlier on or something

And Mark Lawrenson is about as funny as cancer

Cheers.

I'm away to sit outside and listen to the second half on the radio.  It's too nice to be sat inside. :lol:

144496[/snapback]

That's what the dutchess is doing :lol:

Jamaica may be poor but all you can do is play good fast passing football and create and score goals which England have done well.

Owen getting one is good news and Crouch has been effective with him.

But typical of England's luck we now have injury doubts over 3 of our first choice back 4, our captain and set piece taker and both Owen who is coming back from one and Rooney who may or may not come back from one!

Sven looking to even things up by bringing David James on.

144505[/snapback]

:lol: Very charitable of him!

Though as the studio lot have said, it makes good sense as we cannot risk an injury to Robinson and face the nightmare prospect of James at the world cup!!!

Dear god, Crouch doing that robotic thing again :lol: I cant watch :rolleyes: Its like watching Big Brother :lol:

Good 'feel good' game for England though, didnt think Owen looked very sharp, but thats to be expected i suppose. Wish he'd taken the pen too.

Edited by Toonraider

Is Owen struggling or am I just being paranoid?

144509[/snapback]

He didn't look too good in the imediate aftermath of the penalty but he seemed fine after that albeit still lacking match fitness.

Owen wasnt as sharp as he can be, but he was involved in 4 goals I think. That set-up for lampard's goals was fantastic.

And the crouch dance is pathetic and embarrasing. Makes people wish he doesnt score so we dont have to see it.

Owen wasnt as sharp as he can be, but he was involved in 4 goals I think. That set-up for lampard's goals was fantastic.

And the crouch dance is pathetic and embarrasing. Makes people wish he doesnt score so we dont have to see it.

144609[/snapback]

Embarrasing? If he's scoring goals then no one should care if it's embarrasing or not.

144609[/snapback]

Embarrasing? If he's scoring goals then no one should care if it's embarrasing or not.

144610[/snapback]

Yes, the English shouldnt. But do you think other fans give a damn as to whether England score or not? I was talking from their point of view.

144609[/snapback]

144610[/snapback]

Yes, the English shouldnt. But do you think other fans give a damn as to whether England score or not? I was talking from their point of view.

144612[/snapback]

no, its not really embarrassing is it? :lol::lol:

144609[/snapback]

144610[/snapback]

144612[/snapback]

If they don't give a damn if they score or not, why would they be embarrased if he makes a twat of himself in celebrating?

If you feel embarassed if an english bloke score and looks like an idiot you are very easily embarrassed. If an indian\brazillian\martian player did that i quite honestly would not be embarrased in the slightest by it.