Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

148413[/snapback]

No. I think you should call it inadequate legislation. How would you know there is "no intelligence" ?

148422[/snapback]

How can you bring legislation against terrorists when you don't know who the fuck the vast majority of them are?

148518[/snapback]

Can't you read ? Do you try to understand anything ?

How do YOU know they don't know who the terrorists are ?

148535[/snapback]

Actually, I see Sima has ignored this ?

Not like him at all :(

148581[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is about gives us a fair clue that they don't. Unless of course the authorities are deliberately targetting innocent people as part of some devious plan :P

148632[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is on about does nothing other than prove the point that they can't get everything right, as people have agreed. As people have also agreed, intelligence MUST be investigated and they must be prepared for the worst possible scenario. You must see this, unless you are soooper doooper intelligent with a medical qualification like Renton, so therefore think we should just prepare ourselves for the bomb to go off instead.

And - "found no evidence" is not proof that they aren't involved in terrorist activity, only that they "found no evidence" at this current time.

Or maybe needed more time to find it....whatever.

148648[/snapback]

Leazes the Police seem to be pretty much admitting they were wrong, they've had the run of this house in question and they haven't found a thing. The people involved seem to be completely innocent parties. That seems to be the conclusion drawn from most quarters.

I've already said the police had to act on their intelligence btw. The point in my previous post in this thread was a rather obvious one that had nothing to do with that though, i.e. the authorities don't seem to know who/where the terrorists are. I think that's an intelligence issue, rather than a policy/legislation issue.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiding the homes of innocent people on faulty intel and shooting them undermines the police, breaks down relationships with the very people we need on side for intellgence, gives perfect propaganda material to right-wing muslim nut jobs, wastes 250 trained terrorist police and god knows how much of the defence budget that could be used elsewhere, and generally makes it more likely that we'll get attacked again. (Guess I have add here that, because of this, anyone who doesn't agree with me wants britain to be bombed, is waiting for the next bomber to come, doesn't care as long as it's not them blown up etc etc)

The police are basically admitting they dropped a bollock, which is confusing, because the police are always right and never shoot innocent people unless they deserve it, but the police are saying they fucked it up, so it must be true because they're always right :(

Edited by BlueStar

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

148413[/snapback]

No. I think you should call it inadequate legislation. How would you know there is "no intelligence" ?

148422[/snapback]

How can you bring legislation against terrorists when you don't know who the fuck the vast majority of them are?

148518[/snapback]

Can't you read ? Do you try to understand anything ?

How do YOU know they don't know who the terrorists are ?

148535[/snapback]

Actually, I see Sima has ignored this ?

Not like him at all :(

148581[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is about gives us a fair clue that they don't. Unless of course the authorities are deliberately targetting innocent people as part of some devious plan :P

148632[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is on about does nothing other than prove the point that they can't get everything right, as people have agreed. As people have also agreed, intelligence MUST be investigated and they must be prepared for the worst possible scenario. You must see this, unless you are soooper doooper intelligent with a medical qualification like Renton, so therefore think we should just prepare ourselves for the bomb to go off instead.

And - "found no evidence" is not proof that they aren't involved in terrorist activity, only that they "found no evidence" at this current time.

Or maybe needed more time to find it....whatever.

148648[/snapback]

Leazes the Police seem to be pretty much admitting they were wrong, they've had the run of this house in question and they haven't found a thing. The people involved seem to be completely innocent parties. That seems to be the conclusion drawn from most quarters.

I've already said the police had to act on their intelligence btw. The point in my previous post in this thread was a rather obvious one that had nothing to do with that though, i.e. the authorities don't seem to know who/where the terrorists are. I think that's an intelligence issue, rather than a policy/legislation issue.

148655[/snapback]

the nature of the beast, it always has been, which is why you cant fight a war against terrorists

I'm getting worried LM is getting a bit obsessed by me, he mentions me in nearly every post he makes.

Just for the record LM, I think you are an absolute cretin and a racist to boot, I have no intention of ever answering a post from you again as it is a complete waste of time. I'm sure this feeling is mutual so do yourself a favour and fuck off.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said.  :P

148654[/snapback]

Just for the record Renton, I think you're a thick pompous twat, a do gooder left winger, completely clueless and I really don't give a flying fuck what your "medical qualification" is, nor your hypocrisy in assuming things of others, yet say intelligent people shouldn't do such things.

You might have a "medical qualification" but you certainly know fuck all about security of the UK. Only a complete wanker would think such things have a connection, other than being a medical man having a bomb going off may give you something to do, which is probably why you said we would have to accept these things happening.

In short, a wanker of the first degree. Your attitude you showed towards HTL in bringing up a child abuse comment led to a similar "argument" with him...funny how its always someone else isn't it ? Flounce off like a big bairn, again, just because someone disagrees with your naive theories. What an arsehole.

Ironic you are complaining - again - about "spreading lies" but it's OK for you to spread lies. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Double wanker.

What is ironic about me agreeing with Bridget last night ? Why don't you answer, or is it just a stupid comment that you haven't a clue and don't even know what you meant yourself ?

I think debating with you is a waste of time, and you should fuck off. tbh.... :(

I really don't give a flying fuck what your "medical qualification" is

As you've so ably demonstrated by asking him about his qualifications repeatedly then mentioning them disparagingly in almost every post since in a playground attempt to draw him into a response. Aye, you really don't care. :(

What is ironic about me agreeing with Bridget last night ?

Because your views on most things tend to be at opposite ends of the spectrum. There you go, honey, that wasn't difficult was it?

the nature of the beast, it always has been, which is why you cant fight a war against terrorists

148669[/snapback]

I see what you are saying, but you can't just sit back and let them bomb us either ? At the end of the day, its a pretty bad situation where we are going around in circles here, and saying we are fighting a losing battle. We can't let them think that is how we view this situation. Who knows how long it will go on ?

Surely we should be trying to minimise, prevent, and ultimately end ? Don't you think the public should be supporting these aims, whatever it takes ? How do we end it ?

Edited by LeazesMag

As you've so ably demonstrated by asking him about his qualifications repeatedly then mentioning them disparagingly in almost every post since in a playground attempt to draw him into a response. Aye, you really don't care. :(

Because your views on most things tend to be at opposite ends of the spectrum. There you go, honey, that wasn't difficult was it?

148691[/snapback]

divvent call me honey, I might get worried about you :P

ladies, ladies

moderate the language please

148688[/snapback]

And Renton is the innocent party...as always, because he's got a medical qualification and so he knows everything about everything ... :(

148691[/snapback]

divvent call me honey, I might get worried about you :P

148699[/snapback]

About me or my taste in men? :P

148691[/snapback]

divvent call me honey, I might get worried about you :razz:

148699[/snapback]

148703[/snapback]

Not really sure. Each to their own... :P

Anyway, back to me agreeing with Bridget, I also agreed with Papa L....if someone talks sense and makes sense, in your opinion, don't you agree ? After all it's not my fault there are a few people on here that are happy to see terrorists, rapists, kiddy fiddlers and murderers walking around the UK ... :P

148669[/snapback]

I see what you are saying, but you can't just sit back and let them bomb us either ? At the end of the day, its a pretty bad situation where we are going around in circles here, and saying we are fighting a losing battle. We can't let them think that is how we view this situation. Who knows how long it will go on ?

Surely we should be trying to minimise, prevent, and ultimately end ? Don't you think the public should be supporting these aims, whatever it takes ? How do we end it ?

148695[/snapback]

Agree, apart from the bit in bold. I think the broader liberties and principles on which this country has been based must be upheld where possible. Quite a few (right-wing) politicians have expressed worries about the excessive powers given to the Police post 9/11. We have to fight against terrorism but not at any cost. Some things are more important, to me at least.

I'm not advocating protecting the rights of terrorists by the way, rather the population in general.

As for your last question, I'm not sure any security measures will end this threat. The authorities can only try and thwart as many of them as they can.

I'm getting worried LM is getting a bit obsessed by me, he mentions me in nearly every post he makes.

Just for the record LM, I think you are an absolute cretin and a racist to boot, I have no intention of ever answering a post from you again as it is a complete waste of time. I'm sure this feeling is mutual so do yourself a favour and fuck off.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said.  :P

148654[/snapback]

Just for the record Renton, I think you're a thick pompous twat, a do gooder left winger, completely clueless and I really don't give a flying fuck what your "medical qualification" is, nor your hypocrisy in assuming things of others, yet say intelligent people shouldn't do such things.

You might have a "medical qualification" but you certainly know fuck all about security of the UK. Only a complete wanker would think such things have a connection, other than being a medical man having a bomb going off may give you something to do, which is probably why you said we would have to accept these things happening.

In short, a wanker of the first degree. Your attitude you showed towards HTL in bringing up a child abuse comment led to a similar "argument" with him...funny how its always someone else isn't it ? Flounce off like a big bairn, again, just because someone disagrees with your naive theories. What an arsehole.

Ironic you are complaining - again - about "spreading lies" but it's OK for you to spread lies. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Double wanker.

What is ironic about me agreeing with Bridget last night ? Why don't you answer, or is it just a stupid comment that you haven't a clue and don't even know what you meant yourself ?

I think debating with you is a waste of time, and you should fuck off. tbh.... :(

148684[/snapback]

Right, my final response to you then. Firstly, the relevance of my comment last night was that in my opinion, you were solely agreeing with Bridget because she was disagreeing with me. This, I though, was ironic, as I cannot think of a single board member who is more opposed to your thick nazi tendencies than Bridget. As I don't want to talk for her on this issue, I'll leave it there. However, at least I have answered this now, unlike you (see my sig, which I shortly will be removing when I put you on ignore)

Secondly, you are the one that keeps bringing up my qualifications. If you read why they were mentioned in the first place, and had any degree of comprehension or intelligence at all, you would see that it was because I thought they were entirely irrelevant to debates on security etc. It was you who suggested my opinions (and others) were formed from "Fancy Dan" lecturers, do you remember? The fact that you keep bringing this up proves how thick you really are, just like your signature does, which ironically I had to help you create.

Thirdly, you keep bringing up HTL, your best mate. For the third time - it was HE who suggested I was a paedophile, because it was the worst insult he could think of. That matter was resolved amicably anyway, it is his decision not to post on this board now, not mine. The fact you are bringing this up yet again shows what a complete tosser you are.

Now, I have said what I think of you, you have said what you think of me, so will you just fucking stop obsessing about me in every post you make? I don't want to listen to another thing you have to say on any matter whatsoever - for the record I don't talk to thick BNP racist cunts like yourself. You can have the last insult about me if you like, frankly every insult you make about me I take as a compliment, knowing what an absolute grade A idiot you are. But once you have done this, I suggest you put me on ignore, like I will with you, and hopefully a pointless slanging match can be avoided. At least it will as far as I am concerned.

ladies, ladies

148688[/snapback]

And Renton is the innocent party...as always, because he's got a medical qualification and so he knows everything about everything ... :(

148702[/snapback]

Howay man, this is getting daft now. He readily admitted pages and pages ago that he doesn't claim to have the answers to everything and that his academic experience only stretches to knowledge in medical and related fields, so where you're getting all this from I've no idea. All this "Pleeeeease, Renton, look at me!!!" stuff reminds me of the weedy kids at school who'd rather get beaten up than ignored because at least then somebody's noticed them.

Or maybe you just want his bottom. :P

148691[/snapback]

divvent call me honey, I might get worried about you :razz:

148699[/snapback]

148703[/snapback]

Not really sure. Each to their own... :P

Anyway, back to me agreeing with Bridget, I also agreed with Papa L....if someone talks sense and makes sense, in your opinion, don't you agree ? After all it's not my fault there are a few people on here that are happy to see terrorists, rapists, kiddy fiddlers and murderers walking around the UK ... :P

148705[/snapback]

And you were almost entering into a debate before that point. Do you realise that you weaken your argument when you resort to making things up? Surely you can do better than that.

It's strange, who are these terrorists around every corner? What are their motives? We are led to believe it's immigrant muslims who have nothing but pure evil in their hearts, is this realistic? I can't abide people who live here willfully but criticise the country and it's culture but do even these people truly want to see the streets awash with blood? It's pretty doubtful. There are a few extremists that we see in the media but these idiots never have the balls to do anything themselves imo, just fundamentalist mouthpieces. There was the terrible bombings last year but such things are hardly new to this country (unfortunately), the IRA worked a long campaign here killing many more people. Is the threat so great that we should forgo certain freedoms and rights to privacy and fair treatment by the police? It has started to bother me that politicians and some media companies have tried their best to convince us that our very way of life is at threat, that we should fight this evil, that we should support our soldiers fighting the war on these terrorists doorsteps, out there in Iraq. That we should do all we can to stop these maniacs at the source. Is my way of life threatened by the actions of Iraqi's? That seems to be the link they're making. Some people should just think again and wonder whose interests are being 'defended' in Iraq/Afghanistan.

It's worth remembering that this country's bigots and associated media have always needed a target, the French, the Irish, the Germans, the Blacks, the Russians, the Indians, the East Europeans, now the Muslims.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said.  :razz:

148654[/snapback]

148684[/snapback]

Right, my final response to you then. Firstly, the relevance of my comment last night was that in my opinion, you were solely agreeing with Bridget because she was disagreeing with me. This, I though, was ironic, as I cannot think of a single board member who is more opposed to your thick nazi tendencies than Bridget. As I don't want to talk for her on this issue, I'll leave it there. However, at least I have answered this now, unlike you (see my sig, which I shortly will be removing when I put you on ignore)

There you go again, a supposedly intelligent man, making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, patronising and insulting. Shame to say it again Renton, but I think someone of your hypocrisy, and left wing do gooder tendencies is clearly a thick deluded twat.

Secondly, you are the one that keeps bringing up my qualifications. If you read why they were mentioned in the first place, and had any degree of comprehension or intelligence at all, you would see that it was because I thought they were entirely irrelevant to debates on security etc. It was you who suggested my opinions (and others) were formed from "Fancy Dan" lecturers, do you remember? The fact that you keep bringing this up proves how thick you really are, just like your signature does, which ironically I had to help you create.

You brought up your "qualifications". I think your persistent references to "thick" along with this does nothing other than prove your insecurity of your opinions. I will settle for saying you are clueless about security measures in the UK.

Thirdly, you keep bringing up HTL, your best mate. For the third time - it was HE who suggested I was a paedophile, because it was the worst insult he could think of. That matter was resolved amicably anyway, it is his decision not to post on this board now, not mine. The fact you are bringing this up yet again shows what a complete tosser you are.

insults flying thick ! and fast now. Tut tut. Not very intelligent is it ?

Now, I have said what I think of you, you have said what you think of me, so will you just fucking stop obsessing about me in every post you make? I don't want to listen to another thing you have to say on any matter whatsoever - for the record I don't talk to thick BNP racist cunts like yourself. You can have the last insult about me if you like, frankly every insult you make about me I take as a compliment, knowing what an absolute grade A idiot you are. But once you have done this, I suggest you put me on ignore, like I will with you, and hopefully a pointless slanging match can be avoided. At least it will as far as I am concerned.

148708[/snapback]

I quite like proving you wrong. I see you are assuming things again. So intelligent, what a shame you make such silly statements. Waste of a good brain, obviously.

Nice to see, that when it boils down to it, you swear just like anyone - not good at all Renton, doesn't fit your image :P:P

One thing you should learn matey, is not to throw out insults when you can't take them back. One day, you might see it, but I doubt it somehow.

It's strange, who are these terrorists around every corner? What are their motives? We are led to believe it's immigrant muslims who have nothing but pure evil in their hearts, is this realistic? I can't abide people who live here willfully but criticise the country and it's culture but do even these people truly want to see the streets awash with blood? It's pretty doubtful. There are a few extremists that we see in the media but these idiots never have the balls to do anything themselves imo, just fundamentalist mouthpieces. There was the terrible bombings last year but such things are hardly new to this country (unfortunately), the IRA worked a long campaign here killing many more people. Is the threat so great that we should forgo certain freedoms and rights to privacy and fair treatment by the police? It has started to bother me that politicians and some media companies have tried their best to convince us that our very way of life is at threat, that we should fight this evil, that we should support our soldiers fighting the war on these terrorists doorsteps, out there in Iraq. That we should do all we can to stop these maniacs at the source. Is my way of life threatened by the actions of Iraqi's? That seems to be the link they're making. Some people should just think again and wonder whose interests are being 'defended' in Iraq/Afghanistan.

It's worth remembering that this country's bigots and associated media have always needed a target, the French, the Irish, the Germans, the Blacks, the Russians, the Indians, the East Europeans, now the Muslims.

148721[/snapback]

Shame you spoil a decent post by making a dig at me by mentioning "bigot", because I could say that the country's deluded do gooders have always found a country or enemy to defend that is threatening the west. For instance, for a few decades it was Soviet Russia.

ladies, ladies

148688[/snapback]

148702[/snapback]

Howay man, this is getting daft now. He readily admitted pages and pages ago that he doesn't claim to have the answers to everything and that his academic experience only stretches to knowledge in medical and related fields, so where you're getting all this from I've no idea. All this "Pleeeeease, Renton, look at me!!!" stuff reminds me of the weedy kids at school who'd rather get beaten up than ignored because at least then somebody's noticed them.

Or maybe you just want his bottom. :P

148711[/snapback]

:P Well, you know how it is man, he just can't resist insulting me and making assumptions about me, terrible attitude for someone so intelligent. Whatever.

I do agree with you thought that of course it's all getting silly. Obviously there are some people who like to dish it out but can't take it back. Shame.