Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

What will Renton say in his next "last response on the matter"? :(

148836[/snapback]

"that was my 2nd last response on the matter"!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting worried LM is getting a bit obsessed by me, he mentions me in nearly every post he makes.

Just for the record LM, I think you are an absolute cretin and a racist to boot, I have no intention of ever answering a post from you again as it is a complete waste of time. I'm sure this feeling is mutual so do yourself a favour and fuck off.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said.  :razz:

148654[/snapback]

Just for the record Renton, I think you're a thick pompous twat, a do gooder left winger, completely clueless and I really don't give a flying fuck what your "medical qualification" is, nor your hypocrisy in assuming things of others, yet say intelligent people shouldn't do such things.

You might have a "medical qualification" but you certainly know fuck all about security of the UK. Only a complete wanker would think such things have a connection, other than being a medical man having a bomb going off may give you something to do, which is probably why you said we would have to accept these things happening.

In short, a wanker of the first degree. Your attitude you showed towards HTL in bringing up a child abuse comment led to a similar "argument" with him...funny how its always someone else isn't it ? Flounce off like a big bairn, again, just because someone disagrees with your naive theories. What an arsehole.

Ironic you are complaining - again - about "spreading lies" but it's OK for you to spread lies. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Double wanker.

What is ironic about me agreeing with Bridget last night ? Why don't you answer, or is it just a stupid comment that you haven't a clue and don't even know what you meant yourself ?

I think debating with you is a waste of time, and you should fuck off. tbh.... :(

148684[/snapback]

Right, my final response to you then. Firstly, the relevance of my comment last night was that in my opinion, you were solely agreeing with Bridget because she was disagreeing with me. This, I though, was ironic, as I cannot think of a single board member who is more opposed to your thick nazi tendencies than Bridget. As I don't want to talk for her on this issue, I'll leave it there. However, at least I have answered this now, unlike you (see my sig, which I shortly will be removing when I put you on ignore)

There you go again, a supposedly intelligent man, making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, patronising and insulting. Shame to say it again Renton, but I think someone of your hypocrisy, and left wing do gooder tendencies is clearly a thick deluded twat.

Secondly, you are the one that keeps bringing up my qualifications. If you read why they were mentioned in the first place, and had any degree of comprehension or intelligence at all, you would see that it was because I thought they were entirely irrelevant to debates on security etc. It was you who suggested my opinions (and others) were formed from "Fancy Dan" lecturers, do you remember? The fact that you keep bringing this up proves how thick you really are, just like your signature does, which ironically I had to help you create.

You brought up your "qualifications". I think your persistent references to "thick" along with this does nothing other than prove your insecurity of your opinions. I will settle for saying you are clueless about security measures in the UK.

Thirdly, you keep bringing up HTL, your best mate. For the third time - it was HE who suggested I was a paedophile, because it was the worst insult he could think of. That matter was resolved amicably anyway, it is his decision not to post on this board now, not mine. The fact you are bringing this up yet again shows what a complete tosser you are.

insults flying thick ! and fast now. Tut tut. Not very intelligent is it ?

Now, I have said what I think of you, you have said what you think of me, so will you just fucking stop obsessing about me in every post you make? I don't want to listen to another thing you have to say on any matter whatsoever - for the record I don't talk to thick BNP racist cunts like yourself. You can have the last insult about me if you like, frankly every insult you make about me I take as a compliment, knowing what an absolute grade A idiot you are. But once you have done this, I suggest you put me on ignore, like I will with you, and hopefully a pointless slanging match can be avoided. At least it will as far as I am concerned.

148708[/snapback]

I quite like proving you wrong. I see you are assuming things again. So intelligent, what a shame you make such silly statements. Waste of a good brain, obviously.

Nice to see, that when it boils down to it, you swear just like anyone - not good at all Renton, doesn't fit your image :P:P

One thing you should learn matey, is not to throw out insults when you can't take them back. One day, you might see it, but I doubt it somehow.

148833[/snapback]

Can I just verify now that you've had the last word you will desist from obsessing about me in virtually every single post, like you have been? Just that this would be a bit unfair as from now on I can't read your posts.

And Gemmill, shut your mouth!

I love the way Leazes took offence at the general use of the word bigots and immediately assumed it was a dig at him.

Seriously though, given the fact that Leazes has been writing all sorts of lies specifically about me for a week now (I think I'm intelligent, I think my qualifications make me superior in this debate, I welcome terrorists etc etc), as have been picked up on by Meenzer btw, how am I supposed to react? How would other people have handled it? Interested to know, from anyone else but Leazes, obviously.

Seriously though, given the fact that Leazes has been writing all sorts of lies specifically about me for a week now (I think I'm intelligent, I think my qualifications make me superior in this debate, I welcome terrorists etc etc), as have been picked up on by Meenzer btw, how am I supposed to react? How would other people have handled it? Interested to know, from anyone else but Leazes, obviously.

148841[/snapback]

It's difficult to know how to react when someone's being so bloody-minded, particularly since he's admitted that he wants your bottom. I'm actually a bit jealous.

148841[/snapback]

It's difficult to know how to react when someone's being so bloody-minded, particularly since he's admitted that he wants your bottom. I'm actually a bit jealous.

148842[/snapback]

:(

I think I'm intelligent, I think my qualifications make me superior in this debate, I welcome terrorists.

148841[/snapback]

Finally Renton comes clean with the truth. Leazes has been vindicated.

148842[/snapback]

But who are you jealous of? I'm jealous of Renton's 'medical qualification', Leazes' superior intellect...and J69's slightly above average penis, but that goes without saying.

I think I'm intelligent, I think my qualifications make me superior in this debate, I welcome terrorists.

148841[/snapback]

148845[/snapback]

I've noticed you've been conspicuous by your absence like. Any tips?

148841[/snapback]

148845[/snapback]

:P

148847[/snapback]

In what regard? If you mean how to handle Leazes, I've been advising from about page 3 that you stop replying to him before it gets out of hand. It's now out of hand. :(

Now why would Leazes be sooooooooooooooo upset about the word

"bigot"

maybe he hasn't got the white robes & hood back from the cleaners yet

148841[/snapback]

148845[/snapback]

148847[/snapback]

In what regard? If you mean how to handle Leazes, I've been advising from about page 3 that you stop replying to him before it gets out of hand. It's now out of hand. :(

148849[/snapback]

Ah. Fair enough. :P

Actually,  I see Sima has ignored this ?

Not like him at all  :(

148581[/snapback]

Eh? that's what my post regarding you pushing your agenda was a reply to ffs. Not only do you lie about posting things you lie that other people haven't posted things.

Farce tbh

I love the way Leazes took offence at the general use of the word bigots and immediately assumed it was a dig at him.

148840[/snapback]

and you didn't when I said left-wing do gooder :(

I DID think about suggesting an ip check between chocchip and Sima ....

I'm getting worried LM is getting a bit obsessed by me, he mentions me in nearly every post he makes.

Just for the record LM, I think you are an absolute cretin and a racist to boot, I have no intention of ever answering a post from you again as it is a complete waste of time. I'm sure this feeling is mutual so do yourself a favour and fuck off.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said.  :P

148654[/snapback]

Just for the record Renton, I think you're a thick pompous twat, a do gooder left winger, completely clueless and I really don't give a flying fuck what your "medical qualification" is, nor your hypocrisy in assuming things of others, yet say intelligent people shouldn't do such things.

You might have a "medical qualification" but you certainly know fuck all about security of the UK. Only a complete wanker would think such things have a connection, other than being a medical man having a bomb going off may give you something to do, which is probably why you said we would have to accept these things happening.

In short, a wanker of the first degree. Your attitude you showed towards HTL in bringing up a child abuse comment led to a similar "argument" with him...funny how its always someone else isn't it ? Flounce off like a big bairn, again, just because someone disagrees with your naive theories. What an arsehole.

Ironic you are complaining - again - about "spreading lies" but it's OK for you to spread lies. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Double wanker.

What is ironic about me agreeing with Bridget last night ? Why don't you answer, or is it just a stupid comment that you haven't a clue and don't even know what you meant yourself ?

I think debating with you is a waste of time, and you should fuck off. tbh.... :(

148684[/snapback]

Right, my final response to you then. Firstly, the relevance of my comment last night was that in my opinion, you were solely agreeing with Bridget because she was disagreeing with me. This, I though, was ironic, as I cannot think of a single board member who is more opposed to your thick nazi tendencies than Bridget. As I don't want to talk for her on this issue, I'll leave it there. However, at least I have answered this now, unlike you (see my sig, which I shortly will be removing when I put you on ignore)

There you go again, a supposedly intelligent man, making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, patronising and insulting. Shame to say it again Renton, but I think someone of your hypocrisy, and left wing do gooder tendencies is clearly a thick deluded twat.

Secondly, you are the one that keeps bringing up my qualifications. If you read why they were mentioned in the first place, and had any degree of comprehension or intelligence at all, you would see that it was because I thought they were entirely irrelevant to debates on security etc. It was you who suggested my opinions (and others) were formed from "Fancy Dan" lecturers, do you remember? The fact that you keep bringing this up proves how thick you really are, just like your signature does, which ironically I had to help you create.

You brought up your "qualifications". I think your persistent references to "thick" along with this does nothing other than prove your insecurity of your opinions. I will settle for saying you are clueless about security measures in the UK.

Thirdly, you keep bringing up HTL, your best mate. For the third time - it was HE who suggested I was a paedophile, because it was the worst insult he could think of. That matter was resolved amicably anyway, it is his decision not to post on this board now, not mine. The fact you are bringing this up yet again shows what a complete tosser you are.

insults flying thick ! and fast now. Tut tut. Not very intelligent is it ?

Now, I have said what I think of you, you have said what you think of me, so will you just fucking stop obsessing about me in every post you make? I don't want to listen to another thing you have to say on any matter whatsoever - for the record I don't talk to thick BNP racist cunts like yourself. You can have the last insult about me if you like, frankly every insult you make about me I take as a compliment, knowing what an absolute grade A idiot you are. But once you have done this, I suggest you put me on ignore, like I will with you, and hopefully a pointless slanging match can be avoided. At least it will as far as I am concerned.

148708[/snapback]

I quite like proving you wrong. I see you are assuming things again. So intelligent, what a shame you make such silly statements. Waste of a good brain, obviously.

Nice to see, that when it boils down to it, you swear just like anyone - not good at all Renton, doesn't fit your image :P:razz:

One thing you should learn matey, is not to throw out insults when you can't take them back. One day, you might see it, but I doubt it somehow.

148833[/snapback]

Can I just verify now that you've had the last word you will desist from obsessing about me in virtually every single post, like you have been? Just that this would be a bit unfair as from now on I can't read your posts.

And Gemmill, shut your mouth!

148839[/snapback]

I'm sure someone will clip the posts, until you end up ignoring everyone and therefore disappear

148840[/snapback]

Guilty concious tbh :(

In all honesty, i just can't be bothered reading or replying to his posts unless it has to do with the history of NUFC or North-East region, the only topic i've engaged him in where he was open and informative without an obvious political slant.

Actually,  I see Sima has ignored this ?

Not like him at all  :(

148581[/snapback]

Eh? that's what my post regarding you pushing your agenda was a reply to ffs. Not only do you lie about posting things you lie that other people haven't posted things.

Farce tbh

148876[/snapback]

too late with your reply. Also, lacking in specifics.

Whats FFS = Fat Freddie Shepherd :P

Plenty of agendas about him on NO

148840[/snapback]

In all honesty, i just can't be bothered reading or replying to his posts unless it has to do with the history of NUFC or North-East region, the only topic i've engaged him in where he was open and informative without an obvious political slant.

148886[/snapback]

Thank you. I too would prefer to talk about football, but can't quite believe that I get such opposition just for thinking we should blow a few terrorist's heads off.

Terrible spelling BTW.

148840[/snapback]

148886[/snapback]

Thank you. I too would prefer to talk about football, but can't quite believe that I get such opposition just for thinking we should blow a few terrorist's heads off.

Terrible spelling BTW.

148891[/snapback]

Conscience, apologies :P

TyneBridge appears to be one of the 7 members of Leazes' super HTT board.

148319[/snapback]

Keeping Pilchard Chops off here more than justifies that places existence :(

148321[/snapback]

I can't understand your need to have intermittent digs at me, unless its meant as a sideways swipe at Leazes. Why I don't post on here is irrelevant and in the past. I still enjoy reading toontastic but as you mention I'm dull and there are posters who share my point of view but have the talent to put it much more eloquently, unfortunatly your not one of them.

As for Leazes's points of view I disagree with most of them but he at least puts a coherent argument forward. My views by the way are much more akin to Rob W.

I like Howaythetoon because I don't have to be anyone other than myself, I can be as boring as fuck, Please find someond else to aim your pathetic barbs at.

148840[/snapback]

148886[/snapback]

Terrible spelling BTW.

148891[/snapback]

Conscience, apologies :razz:

148896[/snapback]

no probs mate, just edit them like everyone else :P

148840[/snapback]

and you didn't when I said left-wing do gooder :P

I DID think about suggesting an ip check between chocchip and Sima ....

148884[/snapback]

That's because I'm a left-wing do-gooder and you're a bigot I suppose.