Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one of you lot will be laughing when you've been killed by terrorists.

148357[/snapback]

The only one laughing will be the successful suicide bomber.

148358[/snapback]

Who would subsequently be executed, if there were any justice in this world.

Interesting stuff about the strawman. How does Wikipedia work then? Can anyone write what they like and contribute, and if so how is it moderated?

148356[/snapback]

Anyone can edit it, but the sheer number of people doing so usually means that any errors are rectified pretty quickly. It has strict policies on what can and can't be put in as well.

148357[/snapback]

148358[/snapback]

148360[/snapback]

Pah you namby pandys left winger no nowt do-gooder fancy Dans will be giving cups of tea and free holidays to the Lake District.

148357[/snapback]

148358[/snapback]

148360[/snapback]

But there'd be nobody left to execute him. You couldn't make it up!

The obvious solution to stop the escalation of this sort of thing in the UK, is to continue leaving our borders open, allowing people to flout our immigration laws,

give them a good life allowing them to live the way they choose with no respect for our own traditions and cultures, and to hold an urgent debate with the captives to try and find out where these weapons are. A nice cup of tea, and a friendly chat, with the promise of allowing their relations into the country to come and live with them, should do the trick.

TBH

The obvious solution to stop the escalation of this sort of thing in the UK, is to continue leaving our borders open, allowing people to flout our immigration laws,

give them a good life allowing them to live the way they choose with no respect for our own traditions and cultures, and to hold an urgent debate with the captives to try and find out where these weapons are. A nice cup of tea, and a friendly chat, with the promise of allowing their relations into the country to come and live with them, should do the trick.

TBH

148371[/snapback]

:(

No need to paraphrase - a direct quotation works perfectly!

As I said, it's no problem to me if a do gooder doesn't agree with me, however many there are, when I know I'm right ... at the end of the day, you harp on about "debating" but you only want to "debate" with people who agree with you...fuck knows what you would do if your own safety was threatened, you would shit yourself, that is why you won't answer Laz's question directly.

I can just imagine you now, thinking to yourself "he can't disagree with me, I'm intelligent, why doesn't he understand .. boo fuckin hoo".

You still don't answer Lazarus post. Arseholes like you ... that think you know everything, but know fuck all. You waffle on about Iraq, asylum seekers, "rights"...you are clueless. Totally clueless. I think you should stick your face back into your Guardian after wiping your arse with it first.

Wierd - again - but I think you should fuck off and go and learn about the real world before spouting your fancy dan theories about it, and go and debate with some other deluded twat like yourself, that thinks terrorists are lovely little boys who are going to give up bombing this country and killing people, simply because someone like you tells them they are bad little boys. Or let the people trying to find these cunts get on with it rather than screaming about their "rights" - THAT is the actions of a fucking moron.

TBH

Edited by Renton

You can debate and wring your hands over these issues as much as you like Renton, but they won't get us anywhere, the only thing that will impact it is actions, and the only things they understand is concessions [not consideration on their side] and the bullet.

chip.jpg

Leazes yesterday

148384[/snapback]

I see him more like this

triggerfin.gif

148385[/snapback]

The chip on my geezer's shoulder isn't that obvious like. It should be fucking huge with a number of slogans like Immigration, Education (lack of) and so on.

As I said, it's no problem to me if a do gooder doesn't agree with me, however many there are, when I know I'm right ... at the end of the day, you harp on about "debating" but you only want to "debate" with people who agree with you...fuck knows what you would do if your own safety was threatened, you would shit yourself, that is why you won't answer Laz's question directly.

I can just imagine you now, thinking to yourself "he can't disagree with me, I'm intelligent, why doesn't he understand .. boo fuckin hoo".

You still don't answer Lazarus post. Arseholes like you ... that think you know everything, but know fuck all. You waffle on about Iraq, asylum seekers, "rights"...you are clueless. Totally clueless. I think you should stick your face back into your Guardian after wiping your arse with it first.

Wierd - again - but I think you should fuck off and go and learn about the real world before spouting your fancy dan theories about it, and go and debate with some other deluded twat like yourself, that thinks terrorists are lovely little boys who are going to give up bombing this country and killing people, simply because someone like you tells them they are bad little boys. Or let the people trying to find these cunts get on with it rather than screaming about their "rights" - THAT is the actions of a fucking moron.

TBH

148376[/snapback]

canny cut and paste job

You can debate and wring your hands over these issues as much as you like Renton, but they won't get us anywhere, the only thing that will impact it is actions, and the only things they understand is concessions [not consideration on their side] and the bullet.

148380[/snapback]

IP check

Don't bite Renton! Please!

148284[/snapback]

Not biting, LM will not get another response from me on any subject, I've learnt my lesson and life is too short.

TyneBridge generally gets abusive about two posts into a thread I've noticed, just in case anyone is daft enough to answer his posts. I know he's not LM, but I'd be interested to know if his IP matches that of Footsoldier - very similar style.

148298[/snapback]

Shame Renton. I quite like proving you wrong, although unlike you I'm not welcoming or waiting for the next bomber, wherever he may be, I'd rather shoot him first.

148304[/snapback]

Neither does Renton Leazes, as you well know. If you had any decent arguments and/or weren't just looking for a bite you wouldn't have to make things like this up would you? Also, is the simplistic naivety of your solutions to terrorism part of the act too? I'm sure we'd all happily see terrorists intent on killing people in our country shot before they carried out their atrocities.

148308[/snapback]

I think if you learn to read, Renton style of course, he of the vast intelligence because he has a medical qualification, you will see that he said he did.

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

TyneBridge appears to be one of the 7 members of Leazes' super HTT board.

148319[/snapback]

thats 7 good posters...look at it this way Wullie, its better than searching through the 70 clueless fuckwits like you looking for the good posters.... :(

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

I'm with Alex on this one...............

and the insults from Leazes and renton are pathetic - the sort of thing that led to NOL institute banning orders........................

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

148413[/snapback]

No. I think you should call it inadequate legislation. How would you know there is "no intelligence" ?