Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

Is this shit still fucking going? ;)

Can people not learn that if you want an actual debate instead of 25 pages of "If you don't agree with me you want innocent people blown up and child molesters roaming the streets" then go and have a debate with someone who can actually form an argument?

149617[/snapback]

Like you ?

As you moronically all chant at once "we can't shoot terrorists until they prove they are terrorists by shooting first, and we can't lock up kiddy fiddlers and rapists because they to a few years in the nick then they have served their sentenec and have rights"

149797[/snapback]

Exactly what I mean. You're not capable of debating anyone's point, so you make up another argument that's easier for you. It's like putting the gutter bumpers up when you're crap at bowling so you can still join in.

149800[/snapback]

I don't see your point. People on here who say they disagree with me, have clearly been peddling this line.

Is this a debate or not ? Or is it just because I disagree with you. Shame. How paranoid, and lacking in the ability to debate.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't bother debating with you mate, because you can't do it. Anyone who disagrees with you supports terrorism and paedophiles. Repeat for 25 pages. Success! People come round to seeing your point of view. Or not.

I don't bother debating with you mate, because you can't do it.  Anyone who disagrees with you supports terrorism and paedophiles.  Repeat for 25 pages.  Success!  People come round to seeing your point of view.  Or not.

149804[/snapback]

Strange, because IMO it seems anyone who disagrees with you, and some others, on here are accused of all sorts of things too. A bit like the older rabid CND left wing loonies of the past used to do too. Hoping people will come round to seeing their point of view. But they didn't.

Aye. Wish I could debate like you, not harming your cause in the slightest.

149808[/snapback]

Aye, that would be nice for you.

BTW, I don't have a "cause"..... ;) just an opinion. I suppose rabid left wing anti-west loonies have "causes", as they always have done.

Yep, it's just that everybody else is widely off to left-field and you're dead centre.  That's the reason.

149810[/snapback]

thats an unusual sig BS.

ЯOSЄS ARЄ ЯЄD,

VЮLЄГS ARЄ БLЦЄ,

IИ SOVIЭГ ЯUSSIA,

POЄMS ЩЯЇТЄ УОЦ

Fond of Soviet Russia are you ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I have answered your post on howaythetoon, seeing as you copied an entry from it, along with my reason for not giving all the answers on here. I think this whole thing is amazing. Plainly only rabid left winger do gooders would take such an incredible stance against someone, just because they don't agree with them. I bet you are all holding hands in a circle. And I think a few people on here should get a life.

Just remember PP, every bomb that goes off, is a bomb planted by someone who either shouldn't be here, or someone who we lacked the resources or powerful enough legislation to find and/or stop. That is why a bill is going through increasing police powers. Now did anyone answer that when I mentioned it earlier .....

149802[/snapback]

But you see thats where you are wrong, plain and simple. List the bombs planted and who planted them then give the reason(s) why they shouldnt have been here please note though use of "cos they will plant a bomb" dont count. As has been pointed out a thousand times so far these were long standing british citizens not immigrants, from what I remember all four of the 7/7 were 2nd or 3rd generation British citizens.

As for lacking the resources, how? we've had this one as well, you can throw £100 million in every day but if they dont make a mistake and make someone suspicious then theres nothing you can do to detect them. Theres no *dark skinned men plotting radar* been developed yet.

Believe it or not, these terrorists are actually canny bright like.

Now Id prefer you didnt lump me in with the left wing do gooders, but then again Im sure Renton, SLP, Alex and everyone else on here that has disagreed with you would also like that.

Im in no way a do gooder and frankly I hope that if we can identify and wipe out every definite terrorist then its done but I also know that the statement you made at the start of this very thread which everyone else disagreed with would be the most ridiculous thing this country or any other could do. It would be saying "we hate Islam , come and get us". except you wouldnt be saying Islam it would be "we hate Pakis..and chinks, wops, spicks and darkies" because yet again, as has been pointed out loads of times and you've ignored these are not just asian men believeing in this, Islam covers many races, creeds and colours.

Sorry all for the use of certain phrases and terms, its to prove a point not personal choice.

Exactly what  I mean.  You're not capable of debating anyone's point, so you make up another argument that's easier for you.  It's like putting the gutter bumpers up when you're crap at bowling so you can still join in.

149800[/snapback]

Class analogy. ;)

Exactly what  I mean.  You're not capable of debating anyone's point, so you make up another argument that's easier for you.  It's like putting the gutter bumpers up when you're crap at bowling so you can still join in.

149800[/snapback]

Class analogy. ;)

149830[/snapback]

but he's a communist !

I have answered your post on howaythetoon, seeing as you copied an entry from it, along with my reason for not giving all the answers on here. I think this whole thing is amazing. Plainly only rabid left winger do gooders would take such an incredible stance against someone, just because they don't agree with them. I bet you are all holding hands in a circle. And I think a few people on here should get a life.

Just remember PP, every bomb that goes off, is a bomb planted by someone who either shouldn't be here, or someone who we lacked the resources or powerful enough legislation to find and/or stop. That is why a bill is going through increasing police powers. Now did anyone answer that when I mentioned it earlier .....

149802[/snapback]

But you see thats where you are wrong, plain and simple. List the bombs planted and who planted them then give the reason(s) why they shouldnt have been here please note though use of "cos they will plant a bomb" dont count. As has been pointed out a thousand times so far these were long standing british citizens not immigrants, from what I remember all four of the 7/7 were 2nd or 3rd generation British citizens.

As for lacking the resources, how? we've had this one as well, you can throw £100 million in every day but if they dont make a mistake and make someone suspicious then theres nothing you can do to detect them. Theres no *dark skinned men plotting radar* been developed yet.

Believe it or not, these terrorists are actually canny bright like.

Now Id prefer you didnt lump me in with the left wing do gooders, but then again Im sure Renton, SLP, Alex and everyone else on here that has disagreed with you would also like that.

Im in no way a do gooder and frankly I hope that if we can identify and wipe out every definite terrorist then its done but I also know that the statement you made at the start of this very thread which everyone else disagreed with would be the most ridiculous thing this country or any other could do. It would be saying "we hate Islam , come and get us". except you wouldnt be saying Islam it would be "we hate Pakis..and chinks, wops, spicks and darkies" because yet again, as has been pointed out loads of times and you've ignored these are not just asian men believeing in this, Islam covers many races, creeds and colours.

Sorry all for the use of certain phrases and terms, its to prove a point not personal choice.

149829[/snapback]

I am not saying they aren't "British citizens", I'm saying that we should have the resources, manpower and the backing of the public to identify, catch them and nail them. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of anti west people around who appear to be unable to back the police, giving the terrorists the benefit of any doubt rather than the police, who are of course on our side.

If someone is suspected of being a terrorist, IMO there is no smoke without fire.

I am not lumping you in with anyone. I am replying to you because you aren't one of those on here who doesn't come across as being a rabid left wing loony simply because I don't agree with you. So I can respect your point of view, even though I disagree with it.

I'm not going to list the bombs planted - are you !!! But if you disagree, you tell me which bombs AREN'T the result of someone being here that shouldn't be here, or the result of someone supposedly "British" [but blows up other British people] and have managed to do it because we don't have either the resources, or the manpower to do nail them first. Or the backing of certain elements of the British public who appear to think the people in the front line should allow themselves to be shot at to ascertain 100% proof that they are facing real live dangerous terrorists.

These people are threatening our freedom. I simply can't believe that some people on here appear to be in favour of them being allowed the freedom to threaten our own freedom ! Amazing.

We all start equal, everyone in this country has freedom. We allow people who wish to live in this country freedom, and even stupidly allow those who threaten us freedom, it is only themselves who throw away that right. No one else.

Edited by LeazesMag

I am not saying they aren't "British citizens", I'm saying that we should have the resources, manpower and the backing of the public to identify, catch them and nail them. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of anti west people around who appear to be unable to back the police, giving the terrorists the benefit of any doubt rather than the police, who are of course on our side.

I agree, its a nice to have but enough resources to fight an ever growing unseen enemy would mean unlimited resources and as I pointed out in that post even then you could not guarantee to stop a bomb. The security services in this country have to be one of, if not, the best in the world however they can only act upon info they acquire. Heres a scenario for you,

15 year old Andrew Mohammed Jones, has a white father and a muslim mother, hes raised british, respect his country, elders all that but is also taught his mothers religion and therefore goes to mosque, while there hes taken in by teachings of radicals and decides to become a suicide bomber, one day as normal he walks out of mosque with his schoolbag over his shoulder but instead of heading to school walks into Eldon Square and detonates. Now tell me how the security services could have stopped that.

If someone is suspected of being a terrorist, IMO there is no smoke without fire.

But thats where intelligence fails, it starts out as something unusual, a name heard on a tapped phone call, three men buying a large amount of fertilizer, things like that start the ball in motion, in a lot of cases though these come to nothing, its proven to be totally innocent, the men have set up a gardening business, the name heard on suspected terrorist phone conversation was not part of their group, all these things raise some suspicion which our services have to follow up and 9/10 prove to be nothing out of the ordinary, once in a while one of these nothing out of the ordinary cases will go as far as a full police raid and a man getting injured to then prove they're innocent. Again, I agree if theres some kind of suspicion then the services must act and if someone is shot in a struggle then so be it. I know if the police raided my house at 4am with guns all over the place I sure as jack shit wouldnt put up a fight.

If though, Leazes you go back to the first page of this thread thats all people were saying to you, Renton pointed out that raids like this had taken place in the past with no charges being brought.

I'm not going to list the bombs planted - are you !!! But if you disagree, you tell me which bombs AREN'T the result of someone being here that shouldn't be here,

This depends on your definition of "shouldnt be here", there can only be one clear cut definiton of that, which to me is "someone who does not have permission from the British Government to live here" so that would mean illegal immigrants? yes? Then its very easy to list them, none, none of the 7/7 bombers were illegal immigrants. As has been pointed out none of them were immigrants, all were born here, all are British, which brings us onto the next bit though..

or the result of someone supposedly "British" [but blows up other British people] and have managed to do it because we don't have either the resources, or the manpower to do nail them first. Or the backing of certain elements of the British public who appear to think the people in the front line should allow themselves to be shot at to ascertain 100% proof that they are facing real live dangerous terrorists.

Again, agreed, but without sounding like a left wing do-gooder, would people really use the term supposedly "British" if these bombers had turned out to be Joe Bloggs and Frank Smith, a couple of heedcases from Lambeth?

These people are threatening our freedom. I simply can't believe that some people on here appear to be in favour of them being allowed the freedom to threaten our own freedom ! Amazing.

Again, who are these people though? there are a number of individuals within this country who are intent on killing in the name of Islam, this number is unknown but is probably somewhere in the high hundreds to a thousand (not that Im any kind of expert, its a guess).

Reading back through the thread though, I dont see anyone who is advocating letting these people threaten us, what I do see is people questioning how we stop them, you came in at the very first post and said .....

The obvious solution to stop the escalation of this sort of thing in the UK, is to continue leaving our borders open, allowing people to flout our immigration laws,

give them a good life allowing them to live the way they choose with no respect for our own traditions and cultures, and to hold an urgent debate with the captives to try and find out where these weapons are. A nice cup of tea, and a friendly chat, with the promise of allowing their relations into the country to come and live with them, should do the trick.

Tongue in cheek, have a dig at the leftys statement, fair enough but you never clarified it, people asked if you were advocating the closure of our borders to any immigrants or to certain types/ religions. You never came back, again my personal view on this is it would be disasterous. The terrorists are here, they dont get imported like in Day of the Jackal, Osama isnt rigning up "Jihad 4U" and ordering 3 suicide bombers for London next Tuesday. These are individuals and groups of people who appear perfectly normal, living their day to day lives as they have done for many years here but who one day will get onto a bus, say a prayer and explode.

We all start equal, everyone in this country has freedom. We allow people who wish to live in this country freedom, and even stupidly allow those who threaten us freedom,  it is only themselves who throw away that right. No one else.

149875[/snapback]

Agreed, in fact as a statement its a damn good one apart from the "allow those who threaten us freedom" again, it depends what you mean by "threaten us" if you're referring to the likes of the scum that paraded through the streets with banners stating "behead non believers" and dressed up as suicide bombers then we cannot lock them up, they havent 'technically' threatened us, what they did do though is put themselves on the "radar" they are now logged with MI5, MI6 and a whole host of others, they're names are added to the trigger words at GCHQ and if they fart, it'll be smelt.

If however your referring to the likes of that hook handed one eyed twat then yes, we did let him live here and be free but as someone pointed out he himself wasnt a threat, we probably gained huge amounts of intelligence from him, once he became useless then they found a reason and banged him up.

So in a nutshell, my stance on this is that changing immigration laws will not stop or even reduce terrorism, a succesful terrorist blends in with the community and doesnt stand out, if you can talk the language and have integrated into local culture then your going to disappear. Appear new, in a country with a beard, quoting the Koran and refusing to speak to women while stating "death to non believers" and you'll have a dozen MI5 and immigration officals watching you scratch your arse.

there is no smoke without fire.

149875[/snapback]

Leazes loves children.

149922[/snapback]

"We all start equal, everyone in this country has freedom. We allow people who wish to live in this country freedom, and even stupidly allow those who threaten us freedom, it is only themselves who throw away that right. No one else." LM

First bit...NO we don't.

2nd bit.....Yes I agree the police have too much freedom and abuse it.

3rd bit....Right again Blair and George Butch should be behind bars for lying and killing their own

citizens for the benefit of oil companies.

;)

Just as Renton runs out of steam, peasepud takes over. :D 29 pages man.  Please someone make it stop.

149973[/snapback]

;) I was up for the debate, just needed the whole "left wing dogooders shite" to stop first.

*EDIT

I think that peasepud, and anyone else who has said what he has done in claiming that I am the one doing the abusing and insulting on here, should really take this comment to task.

If he doesn't then he really is proving that there is one rule for one and a different rule for others on here.

Your credibility and respect is shot to shreds for that sonny. And you think you are one of the intelligent ones... If anything, it proves to me what complete wankers some people on here are.

You sad bastard.

Edited by peasepud

Just as Renton runs out of steam, peasepud takes over. :D 29 pages man.  Please someone make it stop.

149973[/snapback]

;) I was up for the debate, just needed the whole "left wing dogooders shite" to stop first.

150002[/snapback]

Going by the remark that Dotbum has just made PP, you are accusing the wrong people of not debating - again.

Is he one of your crowd on here ?

Yep, it's just that everybody else is widely off to left-field and you're dead centre.  That's the reason.

149810[/snapback]

thats an unusual sig BS.

ЯOSЄS ARЄ ЯЄD,

VЮLЄГS ARЄ БLЦЄ,

IИ SOVIЭГ ЯUSSIA,

POЄMS ЩЯЇТЄ УОЦ

Fond of Soviet Russia are you ?

149816[/snapback]

no reply from BS...what a surprise.

Obviously can't debate something with someone who disagrees with him.

I agree, its a nice to have but enough resources to fight an ever growing unseen enemy would mean unlimited resources and as I pointed out in that post even then you could not guarantee to stop a bomb. The security services in this country have to be one of, if not, the best in the world however they can only act upon info they acquire. Heres a scenario for you,

15 year old Andrew Mohammed Jones, has a white father and a muslim mother, hes raised british, respect his country, elders all that but is also taught his mothers religion and therefore goes to mosque, while there hes taken in by teachings of radicals and decides to become a suicide bomber, one day as normal he walks out of mosque with his schoolbag over his shoulder but instead of heading to school walks into Eldon Square and detonates. Now tell me how the security services could have stopped that.

But thats where intelligence fails, it starts out as something unusual, a name heard on a tapped phone call, three men buying a large amount of fertilizer, things like that start the ball in motion, in a lot of cases though these come to nothing, its proven to be totally innocent, the men have set up a gardening business, the name heard on suspected terrorist phone conversation was not part of their group, all these things raise some suspicion which our services have to follow up and 9/10 prove to be nothing out of the ordinary, once in a while one of these nothing out of the ordinary cases will go as far as a full police raid and a man getting injured to then prove they're innocent. Again, I agree if theres some kind of suspicion then the services must act and if someone is shot in a struggle then so be it. I know if the police raided my house at 4am with guns all over the place I sure as jack shit wouldnt put up a fight.

If though, Leazes you go back to the first page of this thread thats all people were saying to you, Renton pointed out that raids like this had taken place in the past with no charges being brought.

I'm not going to list the bombs planted - are you !!! But if you disagree, you tell me which bombs AREN'T the result of someone being here that shouldn't be here,

This depends on your definition of "shouldnt be here", there can only be one clear cut definiton of that, which to me is "someone who does not have permission from the British Government to live here" so that would mean illegal immigrants? yes? Then its very easy to list them, none, none of the 7/7 bombers were illegal immigrants. As has been pointed out none of them were immigrants, all were born here, all are British, which brings us onto the next bit though..

or the result of someone supposedly "British" [but blows up other British people] and have managed to do it because we don't have either the resources, or the manpower to do nail them first. Or the backing of certain elements of the British public who appear to think the people in the front line should allow themselves to be shot at to ascertain 100% proof that they are facing real live dangerous terrorists.

Again, agreed, but without sounding like a left wing do-gooder, would people really use the term supposedly "British" if these bombers had turned out to be Joe Bloggs and Frank Smith, a couple of heedcases from Lambeth?

Again, who are these people though? there are a number of individuals within this country who are intent on killing in the name of Islam, this number is unknown but is probably somewhere in the high hundreds to a thousand (not that Im any kind of expert, its a guess).

Reading back through the thread though, I dont see anyone who is advocating letting these people threaten us, what I do see is people questioning how we stop them, you came in at the very first post and said .....

The obvious solution to stop the escalation of this sort of thing in the UK, is to continue leaving our borders open, allowing people to flout our immigration laws,

give them a good life allowing them to live the way they choose with no respect for our own traditions and cultures, and to hold an urgent debate with the captives to try and find out where these weapons are. A nice cup of tea, and a friendly chat, with the promise of allowing their relations into the country to come and live with them, should do the trick.

Tongue in cheek, have a dig at the leftys statement, fair enough but you never clarified it, people asked if you were advocating the closure of our borders to any immigrants or to certain types/ religions. You never came back, again my personal view on this is it would be disasterous. The terrorists are here, they dont get imported like in Day of the Jackal, Osama isnt rigning up "Jihad 4U" and ordering 3 suicide bombers for London next Tuesday. These are individuals and groups of people who appear perfectly normal, living their day to day lives as they have done for many years here but who one day will get onto a bus, say a prayer and explode.

We all start equal, everyone in this country has freedom. We allow people who wish to live in this country freedom, and even stupidly allow those who threaten us freedom,  it is only themselves who throw away that right. No one else.

149875[/snapback]

Agreed, in fact as a statement its a damn good one apart from the "allow those who threaten us freedom" again, it depends what you mean by "threaten us" if you're referring to the likes of the scum that paraded through the streets with banners stating "behead non believers" and dressed up as suicide bombers then we cannot lock them up, they havent 'technically' threatened us, what they did do though is put themselves on the "radar" they are now logged with MI5, MI6 and a whole host of others, they're names are added to the trigger words at GCHQ and if they fart, it'll be smelt.

If however your referring to the likes of that hook handed one eyed twat then yes, we did let him live here and be free but as someone pointed out he himself wasnt a threat, we probably gained huge amounts of intelligence from him, once he became useless then they found a reason and banged him up.

So in a nutshell, my stance on this is that changing immigration laws will not stop or even reduce terrorism, a succesful terrorist blends in with the community and doesnt stand out, if you can talk the language and have integrated into local culture then your going to disappear. Appear new, in a country with a beard, quoting the Koran and refusing to speak to women while stating "death to non believers" and you'll have a dozen MI5 and immigration officals watching you scratch your arse.

149916[/snapback]

If you want to continue this debate PP at the moment, because I can't be arsed, your claim that I am not up for a debate while others are, and some people on here are intelligent people have been shot to shreds, and should be rescinded after the last post by Dotbum.

Which if I'm not mistaken, is exactly the same sort of thing that Renton threw at

HTL. Are you people so sad and desperate you have to resort to making such gutter remarks ?

Otherwise Dotbum is obviously a very intelligent mature person and fits in well.

149973[/snapback]

150002[/snapback]

Going by the remark that Dotbum has just made PP, you are accusing the wrong people of not debating - again.

150014[/snapback]

Not sure where the "crowd" comes from, I think if you mean I have some gang of people on here that follow my lead then Im sure every one of the feckers here would laugh at that :( I have however deleted the DotBum post, I hadnt noticed it as anything until you pointed it out however agreed it should go.

I wasnt accusing anyone of not debating, I was saying that the whole thing had become a bitch fest, Im more than happy to debate the points put forward as long as it doesnt end in a "fuck of" slanging match.

If you want to continue this debate PP at the moment, because I can't be arsed, your claim that I am not up for a debate while others are, and some people on here are intelligent people have been shot to shreds, and should be rescinded after the last post by Dotbum. 

Which if I'm not mistaken, is exactly the same sort of thing that Renton threw at

HTL. Are you people so sad and desperate you have to resort to making such gutter remarks ?

Otherwise Dotbum is obviously a very intelligent mature person and fits in well.

150016[/snapback]

I have never claimed you arent up for the debate, I do however believe that when people disagree wih you and you have no further lines to follow then you resort to bringing in unrelated arguments to back up the case, Im happy to debate this issue as I quite enjoy it and am actually interested to know your real views, not the ones that appear to be (because frankly I dont believe you are a real racist, but thats the view that people are getting). I dont have a degree of any sort, went to a bog standard West End school (my familys originally from the same area as you if I remember correctly).

However the HTL/ Renton one iirc was actually the other way round, HTL accused Renton of being a paedophile (I think) so you may want to rethink that one.

There may have been points where Ive been having a dig at you in this however that wasnt the plan, it was to stop all the shite that was flying and sort the crap out which I think we have now done.

150016[/snapback]

I have never claimed you arent up for the debate, I do however believe that when people disagree wih you and you have no further lines to follow then you resort to bringing in unrelated arguments to back up the case, Im happy to debate this issue as I quite enjoy it and am actually interested to know your real views, not the ones that appear to be (because frankly I dont believe you are a real racist, but thats the view that people are getting). I dont have a degree of any sort, went to a bog standard West End school (my familys originally from the same area as you if I remember correctly).

However the HTL/ Renton one iirc was actually the other way round, HTL accused Renton of being a paedophile (I think) so you may want to rethink that one.

There may have been points where Ive been having a dig at you in this however that wasnt the plan, it was to stop all the shite that was flying and sort the crap out which I think we have now done.

150023[/snapback]

I don't think allowing the sort of remark Dotbum has made is "sorting the crap out"...do you mean its because it is made by one of your mates ?

You can't aspire to being intelligent, or running an intelligent message board, if you don't see this.

Shame, because I enjoy it too, but obviously you can't debate with morons who stoop to the level Dotbum has just stooped to.

I can assure you that you can debate this with me on howaythetoon, and if anyone dives in and makes remarks like Dotbum did, they will be removed.

149973[/snapback]

150002[/snapback]

150014[/snapback]

Not sure where the "crowd" comes from, I think if you mean I have some gang of people on here that follow my lead then Im sure every one of the feckers here would laugh at that :( I have however deleted the DotBum post, I hadnt noticed it as anything until you pointed it out however agreed it should go.

I wasnt accusing anyone of not debating, I was saying that the whole thing had become a bitch fest, Im more than happy to debate the points put forward as long as it doesnt end in a "fuck of" slanging match.

150020[/snapback]

Just noticed it has gone, after reading this. Thanks... :(

I don't agree I move the point along when I can't answer, I just answer ! I could say the same. There are many people who don't answer me. Noone has commented on me posting that they are putting a bill through to give the police more time to hold suspects in custody. In reply to those questions you asked me...number 7 takes us back to square 1 if I reply. I simply don't agree that suspected terrorists should be allowed to be free because we don't have enough time to find concrete evidence, in my view security comes first and so i am more than happy if this Bill helps. You have asked me somewhere about terrorists already being in the UK, and being UK citizens. I have answered this many times. I realise this makes them harder to find, even undetectable, but that is no reason for not doing as much as possible to find them and stop them. And by that I mean lock them up for life - or the death penalty, which I do agree with for certain things. No remission. No appeal. If the law isn't adequate, change it. We can't go down the road of being soft with criminals of all descriptions for reasons of not having enough prisons, prison officers. Build more. Employ more.

You want freedom ? So do I. I want the freedom to do what I want knowing all these people are out of harms way.