Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

I think he means me. I mentioned he freely throws insults about and then decides to get on his high horse whenever it comes back. He's still doing it too :lol:

145497[/snapback]

OK.....if it was you, then I apologise to luckyluke for mixing the 2 of you up

But - have you looked at who started the abuse yet, or are you just going to continue proving you don't read the posts properly :blink:

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is calling Leazes thick an insult or a fair description though?

Personally I regard every insult he hurls as a compliment, given who's saying it.

145500[/snapback]

Shame you get football stuff right Renton, because you're certainly naive when it comes to this sort of thing son

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest alex
How do you propose to stop more bombings of Britons on English soil ?

145556[/snapback]

Shooting Portuguese blokes?

Is calling Leazes thick an insult or a fair description though?

Personally I regard every insult he hurls as a compliment, given who's saying it.

145500[/snapback]

That's just the sort of thing I would expect from a naive, Guardian reading thicko like yourself.

145501[/snapback]

Absolutely

The Iranian President was democratically elected last year Leazes. Why am I not surprised you assumed this wasn't the case?

145406[/snapback]

Of course. And how long do you think he'll stay ? Longer than Bush or not ?

Why am I surprised you didn't understand that comment.

145542[/snapback]

You said the Iranians couldn't vote their President out, whereas the Americans could do with Bush. In actual fact the opposite is true since Bush can't stand the next time.

145547[/snapback]

True. I forgot about that. Meaning of course, that the Iranians will be more dangerous, and the Americans hopefully less so when he leaves office [as according to Renton, they are about to launch their huge nuclear arsenal on Iran because Bush is mad :lol: ] - completely missing the point, he has had plenty of time to do it already ....

Meanwhile Leazes tries to get us off the trail of the fact he totally jumped the gun in the first post in this thread. Probably because he was desperate for it to be the case that the initial reports were true. :lol:

145554[/snapback]

If it isn't - it could be next time, and there will be a next time.

Basically Alex, for every bomb exploded in the UK, it proves I am right and you are wrong...because that means there is one person at least who ought to have been booted out

Correct or not ?

Iranians will be more dangerous?

Seriously stop, you're embarrassing yourself even more :lol:

145566[/snapback]

So daft a post, like the others by you in this thread, its not even worth a comment.

Guest alex
Meanwhile Leazes tries to get us off the trail of the fact he totally jumped the gun in the first post in this thread. Probably because he was desperate for it to be the case that the initial reports were true. :lol:

145554[/snapback]

Basically Alex, for every bomb exploded in the UK, it proves I am right and you are wrong...because that means there is one person at least who ought to have been booted out

Correct or not ?

145567[/snapback]

If it turns out a future attack is carried out by a foreign national known to the authorities then yes, they should have been booted out. That wasn't the case with the July 7th bombings though was it. They were all either born here and/or UK Citizens who weren't known to the police/consdiered dangerous. No doubt you were gutted an illegal immigrant didn't carry out the attacks.

Guest alex

I love the way future terrorist attacks in the UK will prove him right over this. :lol:

EDIT: Providing the perpetrators meet the right criteria of course.

Edited by alex

True. I forgot about that. Meaning of course, that the Iranians will be more dangerous, and the Americans hopefully less so when he leaves office [as according to Renton, they are about to launch their huge nuclear arsenal on Iran because Bush is mad  :lol: ] - completely missing the point, he has had plenty of time to do it already ....

145565[/snapback]

Give your head a shake Leazes and think before you post, for once in your life. Where have I said that? If you actually bother reading what I have said, you will see that I do not regard Bush as the true power in the White House - he is simply a puppet of his political masters. Come on man - you can tell by looking at him he is probablt too gormless to wipe his own arse.

Not only that but I have repeatedly stated that I regard a nuclear Iran as a major threat to world peace, something you constantly choose to ignore.

As for him being mad, well how would you describe someone who believes that Jesus is going to come down from heaven and save all the believers (meaning born again christians, but not catholics btw), leaving the rest of us to die horribly in an apocalyspe? Sounds pretty mad to me - as mad as any mullah really.

True. I forgot about that. Meaning of course, that the Iranians will be more dangerous, and the Americans hopefully less so when he leaves office [as according to Renton, they are about to launch their huge nuclear arsenal on Iran because Bush is mad  :lol: ] - completely missing the point, he has had plenty of time to do it already ....

145565[/snapback]

Give your head a shake Leazes and think before you post, for once in your life. Where have I said that? If you actually bother reading what I have said, you will see that I do not regard Bush as the true power in the White House - he is simply a puppet of his political masters. Come on man - you can tell by looking at him he is probablt too gormless to wipe his own arse.

Not only that but I have repeatedly stated that I regard a nuclear Iran as a major threat to world peace, something you constantly choose to ignore.

As for him being mad, well how would you describe someone who believes that Jesus is going to come down from heaven and save all the believers (meaning born again christians, but not catholics btw), leaving the rest of us to die horribly in an apocalyspe? Sounds pretty mad to me - as mad as any mullah really.

145583[/snapback]

such abuse from someone so eerrr...intelligent ..... tut tut

At least you realise they are a threat to world peace, something Sima doesn't.

145554[/snapback]

Correct or not ?

145567[/snapback]

If it turns out a future attack is carried out by a foreign national known to the authorities then yes, they should have been booted out. That wasn't the case with the July 7th bombings though was it. They were all either born here and/or UK Citizens who weren't known to the police/consdiered dangerous. No doubt you were gutted an illegal immigrant didn't carry out the attacks.

145573[/snapback]

The attacks are shocking, whoever does them. For your info - as I've said before - if a "British" subject carried out such an attack and we couldn't deport him, I'd shoot him instead. Or hang him. Or electrocute him instead. Whatever.

Meanwhile, an intelligent comment - which is what your first sentence is - is still

tempered by the knowledge that while you have the right idea, the authorities would still be hindered by people - like yourself [ although you don't seem quite so sure as you used to be about this, ref your comments on those hijackers being allowed to stay in the country a few weeks ago ] who create a situation of hesitation whereby the perpetrators are allowed to hide behind innocent people, preventing the professionals from getting on with their job.

I just know - that you [and others] will not see that this is so. Welcome to the real world.

Guest Sima

145588[/snapback]

Oh aye, because launching a nuclear weapon is the only threat to world peace?

Seriously, stop misinterpreting what people say to fuel your own right-wing agenda.

Edited by Sima

145588[/snapback]

Oh aye, because launching a nuclear weapon is the only threat to world peace?

Seriously, stop misinterpreting what people say to fuel your own right-wing agenda.

145591[/snapback]

Seriously, I'm no right winger

Far from it. Not in most things, and I happen to think some of you are too far left wing on these particular issues.

I do however believe what I said earlier. This problem with muslims and the middle east is increasing, outside and inside our borders, and it isn't us [ie the west] who will be responsible if it really kicks off big style. You can't go around giving in to everything these people want from us. I fail to see how you can't see this, when you look at how much more of a problem it is than it was 10, or 20 years ago.

Edited by LeazesMag

The attacks are shocking, whoever does them. For your info - as I've said before - if a "British" subject carried out such an attack and we couldn't deport him, I'd shoot him instead. Or hang him. Or electrocute him instead. Whatever.

145589[/snapback]

So basically your way of dealing with a succesful suicide bomber is to kill him. Yep that should sort it out

145589[/snapback]

So basically your way of dealing with a succesful suicide bomber is to kill him. Yep that should sort it out

145633[/snapback]

Unlike jailing him for a few years, and letting him out again, he won't re-offend. Guaranteed.

145589[/snapback]

145633[/snapback]

Unlike jailing him for a few years, and letting him out again, he won't re-offend. Guaranteed.

145639[/snapback]

:lol:

Helloooooooo??