Don't mess with an old time-r boxer

Geordie Boyo

Please be warned....it IS distURBING footage :lol:

Quite an old clip by the looks of it, but I'd certainly like to see more of this rather than people being too afraid to get involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgat2r8n5v4

Nice to see granda knock him out first before waving his finger at him, telling him off :lol:

Maybe the group he laid into were cunts and had been taunting and mocking him for years, and finally got what was coming their way.

You guys will believe anything the press says. gosh

Anyway nice one from the old man. WHamm bamm boumm

Maybe the group he laid into were cunts and had been taunting and mocking him for years, and finally got what was coming their way.

144761[/snapback]

Even if any of that were remotely true which it won't be, he loses any right to be defended when he starts smacking lasses in the face and booting people when they're down. Also he smacks an innocent bystander in the face for good measure which shows you his true character.

The fact that he then gets knocked stone cold by one punch from an old bloke is class and the fact that everyone who knows this piece of shit will likely see it is even better.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

As its been well documented in the past, I'm a big fan of vigilante behaviour.

Good on him, there are plenty of teenage twats that could benifit from a good chinning.

My granddad told me not long ago that his brother Norman, who lives over in Lemington and is a bricky part time, knocked some charver out stone cold who was in his twenties after he'd heard some commotion outside his home. It turns out the lad was beating on his lass...! He got a bit lippy with Norman so in reply he got what was coming and was knocked out stone cold! The next day when he was going for a paper he bumped into the lad's dad. His dad said I just want to thank you knocking him out....! He had it coming for a long time! Obviously knowing what his son is like. Pity his dad couldn't have done the job rather than my granddad’s brother...!

Edited by Geordie Boyo

maybe there'd be less problems with kids if more people were community minded, like the old guy.

I think motorised scooter gang of old blokes would sort out many problems. Less Hells Angels, more like Bournemouth bruisers...

gangs of old people beating the shit out of any ne'er do wells they come across.

There was a guy in Edinburgh last night that nearly got knocked out by an old nurse when he thought it would be fucking hilarious to run from one end of a bar to where I was standing and deliver a slap across my arse that nearly sent me flying over a balcony. With a drunken, self-satisfied smile he announced "Nice arse! Very slappable!"

His friend had to remove him from my vicinity very quickly.

There was a guy in Edinburgh last night that nearly got knocked out by an old nurse when he thought it would be fucking hilarious to run from one end of a bar to where I was standing and deliver a slap across my arse that nearly sent me flying over a balcony.  With a drunken, self-satisfied smile he announced "Nice arse!  Very slappable!"

144827[/snapback]

Well, you will go out in your work clothes.

There was a guy in Edinburgh last night that nearly got knocked out by an old nurse when he thought it would be fucking hilarious to run from one end of a bar to where I was standing and deliver a slap across my arse that nearly sent me flying over a balcony.  With a drunken, self-satisfied smile he announced "Nice arse!  Very slappable!"

144827[/snapback]

Suprised he had to run the length of the bar, he probably could have done it from where he was standing tbh :lol:

144827[/snapback]

Suprised he had to run the length of the bar, he probably could have done it from where he was standing tbh :lol:

144832[/snapback]

Bravely typed from behind a computer screen! :rolleyes::lol:

144827[/snapback]

144832[/snapback]

144835[/snapback]

You must have a nice arse tbh if he was willing to run the length of the bar to smack it

144827[/snapback]

144832[/snapback]

144835[/snapback]

You must have a nice arse tbh if he was willing to run the length of the bar to smack it

144837[/snapback]

It's gorgeous :lol:

One of the nastiest things i saw in Leeds was 2 30somethings out with their dad who must have been in his late 50s. These 2 piss heads bumped into one of the brothers, total accident, and turned round and smacked him. The dad got in front to calm it down and the bouncers, in their eternal wisdom, put them all outside together where it just escalated.

The old man got hit and then kicked in the head on the floor before the bouncers decided to intervene. He was wearing a tweed jacket and cords and had blatantly never had a fight in his life and some local scumbag kicked him full force in the head.

They got lifted like but it just made me sick that someone would do that totally unprovoked.

144827[/snapback]

Suprised he had to run the length of the bar, he probably could have done it from where he was standing tbh :blink:

144832[/snapback]

Bravely typed from behind a computer screen! :razz::lol:

144835[/snapback]

144837[/snapback]

It's gorgeous :yes

144838[/snapback]

I'll be the judge of that, pictures please B)

144827[/snapback]

Suprised he had to run the length of the bar, he probably could have done it from where he was standing tbh :blink:

144832[/snapback]

Bravely typed from behind a computer screen! :razz::lol:

144835[/snapback]

144837[/snapback]

It's gorgeous :yes

144838[/snapback]

I'll be the judge of that, pictures please :yes

145098[/snapback]

It's far too good for your eyes! B)

Doesn't alway work like that unfortunately, some chaver arseholes (well older chavers, 30s) were harrassing a lass with learning difficulties outside my mates flat. Some bloke stepped in and told them to pack it in and got his head punted round like a football by all three of them for his trouble. Sounds like they did some serious damage to him an all. Wankers. Coppers didn't turn up for over and hour either :lol:

And that's why everyone should take up MMA....! :lol: Bollocks to one style or one form of martial art or combat sport in general. If you want to be able to defend yourself then you need to be prepared all-round as a fight can go to the ground. Muay Thai, Boxing, Brazilian Jujitsu would be very effective to start training in along with MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) which involves submissions, grappling, strikes, wrestling & ground & pound. The sad fact is it could happen to you so why not be prepared and give them a taste of their own medicine if it does.

If anybody is interested, even just for the training side of it, not necessarily to fight at amateur, semi pro or professional level then get yourself along to these classes. You'll also be doing work on the pads with kicking, punching, elbow & knee combinations and also circuit training to build your stamina up.

Musclebox Gym - Byker East End

Muay Thai Training Times

Training Times are as follows:

Tuesday = 12.00 - 13.30 / 19.00 - 20.30

Thursday = 12.00 - 13.30 / 19.00 - 20.30

Saturday = 14.00 - 15.30

Sunday = 11.00 - 12.30

Instructor - Barry Norman

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Training Times

Training Times are as follows:

Wednesday = 19.00 - 21.00

Saturday = 15.30 - 17.00