Absolutely totally awesome

Lazarus

I'm positively jizzing myself over the fact that Metallica played the entire 'Master of Puppets' album yesterday at the rock am ring festival last nite. full version of orion as well :lol:

(Probably wont mean much to most on here though) :rolleyes:

Not only that - but ive got a boot from the radio broadcast as well. :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check oot here http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/tempenc...t-forum-10.html and here http://www.highwayboots.com/forum/index.php

before you start downloading - i suggest you familarise yourself with your isp's fair usage policy.

you used to be able to download all the www.live.metallica.com stuff as well but some total cunt reported the two best forums to the band and they were closed.

ive got approximately 400 shows so far

met0ni.th.jpg

i'm also working on my early guns n' roses shows

guns6mc.th.jpg

:lol:

I'm positively jizzing myself over the fact that Metallica played the entire 'Master of Puppets' album yesterday at the rock am ring festival last nite. full version of orion as well :lol:

(Probably wont mean much to most on here though:lol:

Not only that - but ive got a boot from the radio broadcast as well.  :lol:

144782[/snapback]

Wow!!! does to me. IM pissed off i missed it on MTV2, if it was on :rolleyes:

Not only that - but ive got a boot from the radio broadcast as well.  :lol:

144782[/snapback]

Wow!!! does to me. IM pissed off i missed it on MTV2, if it was on :rolleyes:

144843[/snapback]

the audio and the video are available for download on the sites ive mentioned.

Not only that - but ive got a boot from the radio broadcast as well.  :rolleyes:

144782[/snapback]

Wow!!! does to me. IM pissed off i missed it on MTV2, if it was on :lol:

144843[/snapback]

the audio and the video are available for download on the sites ive mentioned.

144844[/snapback]

excellent :lol: thanks. I have still got my old master of puppets T shirt!! I saw Metallica on the snake pit tour years ago, they were awesome. I was lucky to get a pass to watch them from the snake pit, which was practically on the stage!!

ive now got the video of the show as well

met13vy.th.jpg

James seems to have an enormous fuck off bruise on his forehead - i'll try and cap it

here it is

met128uj.th.jpg

Edited by Lazarus

check oot here http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/tempenc...t-forum-10.html and here http://www.highwayboots.com/forum/index.php

before you start downloading - i suggest you familarise yourself with your isp's fair usage policy.

you used to be able to download all the www.live.metallica.com stuff as well but some total cunt reported the two best forums to the band and they were closed.

ive got approximately 400 shows so far

met0ni.th.jpg

i'm also working on my early guns n' roses shows

guns6mc.th.jpg

144802[/snapback]

Jesus wept! That's obsessive. :lol:

Funnily enough I was just thinking how shit heavy metal is yesterday, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

James seems to have an enormous fuck off bruise on his forehead - i'll try and cap it

here it is

met128uj.th.jpg

144922[/snapback]

Apparently he dared to suggest that Lars use something other than bass and snare on every single song... :lol:

well now that theyre all loved up theyd rather give each other a cuddle than smack each like the good ol' days.

i'm sure there a perfectly innocent explanation......

a lad came into the office a few month ago with a cracking shiner, turns out his littlr bairn had whacked him reet in the eye.

James looks such a prat with that fluff on his chin  :lol: Would be more at home in Biker build off or american chopper  :rolleyes:

145008[/snapback]

You like Def Leppard and you've got the nerve to say that bloke looks daft! :lol:

One thing I don't understand about Def Leppard is the drummer. If I lost my arm that would have seemed the perfect excuse to get out of having to continue embarrassing myself by being in Def Leppard. The last thing I would have done is re-learn how to play drums with one arm just to stay in the band. :lol:

James looks such a prat with that fluff on his chin  :lol: Would be more at home in Biker build off or american chopper  :lol:

145008[/snapback]

You like Def Leppard and you've got the nerve to say that bloke looks daft! :rolleyes:

One thing I don't understand about Def Leppard is the drummer. If I lost my arm that would have seemed the perfect excuse to get out of having to continue embarrassing myself by being in Def Leppard. The last thing I would have done is re-learn how to play drums with one arm just to stay in the band. :lol:

145009[/snapback]

Noooo i refuse to bite :lol:

I was at the NEC concert when Rick Allen came back to Def Leppard after losing his arm......The Return of the Thundergod!!! :lol:

Actually it was awesome, yes i know some of their music was cheesey, but i still love their earlier stuff. Once a Leppard fan.........

Ps. im glad i've given you some new ammunition to use at me!! :lol:

Rod Hull's fake arm/Emu blatantly ought to be donated to Rick Allen tbh. Unless it's already gone to a landmines charity or summat.

145014[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

How unlucky was that guy to fall off a roof!!! :lol:

Like my new sig Gemmill? :lol:

Rod Hull's fake arm/Emu blatantly ought to be donated to Rick Allen tbh. Unless it's already gone to a landmines charity or summat.

145014[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

How unlucky was that guy to fall off a roof!!! :lol:

Like my new sig Gemmill? :lol:

145015[/snapback]

Whats one persons misfortune is someone else's lucky day. Apparently Rod Hull's syrup went to an unnamed bidder at a Torquay United benefit auction.

Guest alex

I've always thought the fact that he was allowed to stay in after losing an arm shows how shit they are. A one-armed drummer man :lol:

Can someone who likes stuff like Def Leppard please explain to me why? Now I know music is a personal thing, but there are limits to my comprehension. My main problems are:

Lyrics. I have never heard a decent heavy metal lyric, ever. If you love the written word and all it subtle complexity then you should hate HM.

Music. I love guitars. But I also like melody. Screeching away at guitar with the volume turned to 11 does not constitute music in my ears.

The look. Jesus wept - it was naff 20 years ago and hasn't changed a bit since.

The cliches. This kind of ties in with my other points. Every thing in heavy metal is a cliche. Even the band names ffs - Slayer, Poison, Iron Maiden etc. Is there ever anything original in that genre, ever?

Basically you know you've got problems when a spoof documentary like "This is Spinal Tap" may as well be the real thing.

Any ideas anyone?

Guest alex

Always thought Faith No More were good. As for lyrics, Jizzlobbler by them is the best homage to wanking in bed ever :lol: