World Cup thoughts

peasepud

If you're an England fan, with just over a week to go, <<< snipped >>>trousers on now and keep taking the tablets.

144889[/snapback]

The grass is always greener ....

Quick sign up some of those glamourous foreigners for NUFC

145089[/snapback]

Leazes in not reading post shocker. :lol:

I think LM is off his meds. :lol:  He's been behaving even more mental than normal these last few days.  Blatantly posting from an old people's home tbh.

145115[/snapback]

He's swissmag isn't he ?

Always thought he posted rubbish tbh.

And as for you .... :blink:

145116[/snapback]

I'm not Swissmag, there's a poster over on Newcastle-Online who's using my old nick name though. Not that I care what you think of my posts anyway. Again, did you even read the first post in this thread before you replied?

145138[/snapback]

yes, but I can't be arsed to read this rubbish.

145590[/snapback]

wouldnt it have just been easier to stay out of the thread then? rather than actually go in, make an assumption on what it was about and then post based on that assumption? :lol:

145590[/snapback]

wouldnt it have just been easier to stay out of the thread then? rather than actually go in, make an assumption on what it was about and then post based on that assumption? :lol:

146159[/snapback]

Typical do-gooder head in sand response tbh.

The above is becoming a bit of a cliche to any rational post in response to Leazes' derranged ramblings.

Guest alex
Why are the Germans kicking off the WC?  Isn't it normally the previous tournament winners?  The games on Friday look thoroughly underwhelming. :lol:

145392[/snapback]

I assume they've changed it because (unlike the hosts) the winners no longer qualify by right.

Why are the Germans kicking off the WC?  Isn't it normally the previous tournament winners?  The games on Friday look thoroughly underwhelming. :unsure:

145392[/snapback]

I assume they've changed it because (unlike the hosts) the winners no longer qualify by right.

146918[/snapback]

good point well made :lol: