catmag

England last won the world cup in 1966

There were 6 goals in that game

Bobby Moore wore the number 6 shirt

England played Jamaica last Saturday..

It was 6 days before the start of this years World Cup

England won 6-0

It was played on a Saturday - the 6th day of the week

They played at Old Trafford - the home of the Red Devils (666)

If ever there was a day to put a bet on England to win the World Cup, then today would be the day!

Not a great day to have a baby though :lol:

Expecting anytime soon Cath?

145186[/snapback]

Not that I'm aware of :blink: I think the cats are on heat like as they're chirping to each other and dragging themselves round the floor on their bellies.... :lol:

My dogs do that, drag themselves around the floor on their bellies that is. Though I insist its to rub his genitles across the fibres on the carpet. In fact, when Im not in Im almost sure they tie each other up.

As for the chirping, yeah thats wierd for a cat, unless its swallowed a bird of course

*munch munch*

Not a great day to have a baby though  :lol:

145184[/snapback]

My cousins baby is due today. I saw her on Sunday and she says she's going to cross her legs if her water breaks today. Strangely, she'd already decided that if she has a girl she's going to call her Eve...which I pointed out is quite similar to Evil.

If you were working in a hospital delivering babies today, you'd HAVE to take the opportunity to scrawl a quick 666 on the baby's head with a marker and have someone on standby to play the Damien music as you raise the baby for the mother to see for the first time. :lol:

If you were working in a hospital delivering babies today, you'd HAVE to take the opportunity to scrawl a quick 666 on the baby's head with a marker and have someone on standby to play the Damien music as you raise the baby for the mother to see for the first time. :lol:

145203[/snapback]

:blink:

would love to do that!!!!

145203[/snapback]

I think there's a caesarian going on at the moment actually. I shall ring across and put that idea to my colleague :blink:

145203[/snapback]

I think there's a caesarian going on at the moment actually. I shall ring across and put that idea to my colleague :blink:

145273[/snapback]

If nothing else she'll get her name in the papers when she loses her job. :razz: Let us know how it goes. B)

145203[/snapback]

145273[/snapback]

:razz: