Cheap Petrol??

Rob W

I see that the guys behind that cheap petrol website thingy are having trouble cutting a deal with suppliers - everyone who signs up will have to use the same supplier and the geographic coverage isn't 100% for any of the big boys.............

so you might have to drive 10 miles to find a petrol station that will sell you the cheap stuff - which rather buggers up the whole point.........................

Used petrol?

145252[/snapback]

yeah as in secondhand!!! :lol: From cars they've broken/scrapped. Ok, i admit because its used our car may not always run as smoothly as possible, perhaps the odd cough and splutter here and there! but stick a tenners worth of normal fuel in now and again and it flushes it through!

Our van is Diesel, its not bad on a run, but because we do so many miles racing i think hubby will convert to Gas, or maybe we'll use vegetable oil like our mate does (he's so tight he even gets that secondhand from the local crisp factory.....lovely smell wafts from his van as he drives along)!!

Edited by Toonraider

That's like walking round the pub finishing off other people's drinks, you filthy beckett! :razz:

145257[/snapback]

oi get your nose out of the air!! B):lol: Our friend owns a huge breakers. He sells a massive amount of fuel every week to loads of people! Why do 20 to the gallon when we can do 40 for the same price ffs? Hubby does so many miles each week it costs us a fortune!

ps, im curious, whats a beckett? Or shouldnt i ask? :blink:

Edited by Toonraider

Guest alex
That's like walking round the pub finishing off other people's drinks, you filthy beckett! :lol:

145257[/snapback]

My mate used to do that in the SU Bar. Skank tbh.

Minging. There was a bloke used to do it when I worked in Bliss in the town. He would come in every Friday and when one of the glass collectors dumped a load of half-finished, but clearly dead, drinks on the bar he would sidle up, knock back any that had anything in and saunter off. Dirty animal.

That's like walking round the pub finishing off other people's drinks, you filthy beckett! :blink:

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

eww, wasnt he worried that someone may have spat (or worse) into their drink though? :lol:

That's like walking round the pub finishing off other people's drinks, you filthy beckett! :blink:

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

In an SU bar???!!

Jesus wept! :lol:

Guest alex
That's like walking round the pub finishing off other people's drinks, you filthy beckett! :razz:

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

In an SU bar???!!

145272[/snapback]

I know. Typical manc tbh :blink:

Minging.  There was a bloke used to do it when I worked in Bliss in the town.  He would come in every Friday and when one of the glass collectors dumped a load of half-finished, but clearly dead, drinks on the bar he would sidle up, knock back any that had anything in and saunter off.  Dirty animal.

145270[/snapback]

Apparently I used to do that whenever my mam and dad had a house party. I was about 3 or 4 at the time and my parents used to find me on the floor finishing off half-drunk drinks. It earned me the name of 'slush-bucket' at an early age :lol:

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

In an SU bar???!!

145272[/snapback]

145282[/snapback]

Only got his massive penis to console himself with then.

Guest alex
Minging.  There was a bloke used to do it when I worked in Bliss in the town.  He would come in every Friday and when one of the glass collectors dumped a load of half-finished, but clearly dead, drinks on the bar he would sidle up, knock back any that had anything in and saunter off.  Dirty animal.

145270[/snapback]

Apparently I used to do that whenever my mam and dad had a house party. I was about 3 or 4 at the time and my parents used to find me on the floor finishing off half-drunk drinks. It earned me the name of 'slush-bucket' at an early age :blink:

145287[/snapback]

Old habits die hard :lol:

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

eww, wasnt he worried that someone may have spat (or worse) into their drink though? :lol:

145271[/snapback]

He'd have to make sure it wasn't one of the agrics pints of piss that would be regularly dropped off. Then again, it's probably difficult to tell the difference between that and SU beer.

Guest alex

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

In an SU bar???!!

145272[/snapback]

145282[/snapback]

Only got his massive penis to console himself with then.

145288[/snapback]

Not really, like most from that city it's in the middle of his forehead B)

145257[/snapback]

145266[/snapback]

145271[/snapback]

He'd have to make sure it wasn't one of the agrics pints of piss that would be regularly dropped off. Then again, it's probably difficult to tell the difference between that and SU beer.

145294[/snapback]

Aye fair point like, most SU stuff looks like it's been through Boris Yeltsin anyway

Guest alex
Does anyone have the first clue what Rob's title post was actually about by the way?

145305[/snapback]

The Tour De France?

Does anyone have the first clue what Rob's title post was actually about by the way?

145305[/snapback]

poor Rob, we've done it again :razz: Sorry Rob!

But two last questions, 'scuse my ignorance but what is SU? and Gemmill...what is a beckett? :blink::lol: