Cheap Petrol??

Rob W

Does anyone have the first clue what Rob's title post was actually about by the way?

145305[/snapback]

poor Rob, we've done it again :razz: Sorry Rob!

But two last questions, 'scuse my ignorance but what is SU? and Gemmill...what is a beckett? :blink::lol:

145312[/snapback]

Old Skool insult. It means you're a tramp (the homeless vagabond type, not the slapper one).

Does anyone have the first clue what Rob's title post was actually about by the way?

145305[/snapback]

poor Rob, we've done it again B) Sorry Rob!

But two last questions, 'scuse my ignorance but what is SU? and Gemmill...what is a beckett? :blink::lol:

145312[/snapback]

Old Skool insult. It means you're a tramp (the homeless vagabond type, not the slapper one).

145325[/snapback]

ahh thank you Bianca :razz:

remember working in a bar in Whitley when one of the pikey fuckers got their come-uppance. The other lad on the abr told me to watch him and sure enough when the glasses were stood on the end of the abr to be washed this grubby little sheister sidles up and knocks back the dregs of someons pint.

Jack lifts a dirty ashtray, adds it to about half a pint, leaves it on the bar beside the empties and we sit and wait for our resident scumbag to down it.

the look on the guys face when he coughs up the fag ends was fucking priceless. Didn't see him in again.

145305[/snapback]

poor Rob, we've done it again B) Sorry Rob!

145312[/snapback]

same as a herbert innit? :razz:

145305[/snapback]

In November last year someone was posting on here and elsewhere about some guy in Lahdndahn who was setting up a group of petrolheads so he could negotiate a vast bulk discount - I think it was called Pipeline or similar