World Cup Fantasy Football

Gemmill

If anyone wants to play the Telegraph's version (it's a fiver), I'll set up a mini-league type thing and we can have a Toontastic competition. I've signed up today.

Any takers?

If anyone wants to play the Telegraph's version (it's a fiver), I'll set up a mini-league type thing and we can have a Toontastic competition.  I've signed up today.

Any takers?

145265[/snapback]

i wouldnt mind, long as i can use the team ive chosen on the Ipswich forum i use!!

Sign up and see then. :lol: It'll depend on the relative prices - £50m budget. I think I've got too many England players in my team tbh (4). And clearly not enough Brazilians.

Sign up and see then. :lol:  It'll depend on the relative prices - £50m budget.  I think I've got too many England players in my team tbh (4).  And clearly not enough Brazilians.

145274[/snapback]

god i hate those words 'sign up' :razz:

why dont you just post all the players on here for people to choose their teams and PM them to you? You can read the rules off the Sun site without signing up :blink:

Look, just because you get your petrol second hand, doesn't mean you're getting your fantasy football second hand too. You pick your team before you pay anyway, gyppo!

Look, just because you get your petrol second hand, doesn't mean you're getting your fantasy football second hand too.  You pick your team before you pay anyway, gyppo!

145279[/snapback]

:lol:

Want some lucky heather? :blink:

I thought you meant do the WC comp just on here between us lot :razz:

No man! Sign up on the Telegraph site and I'll create a mini-league on there which people can join.

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :lol:

No man!  Sign up on the Telegraph site and I'll create a mini-league on there which people can join.

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :blink:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :yes:razz: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do B)

*grumbles* (thats about 50 miles in fuel) :lol:

No man!  Sign up on the Telegraph site and I'll create a mini-league on there which people can join.

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :blink:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::yes but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :yes

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. :razz:

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. B)

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :razz:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::yes but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :blush:

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. B)

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. :yes

145308[/snapback]

You're so tolerant :blink:

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :yes

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::icon_lol: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :rolleyes:

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. :yes

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. :blush:

145308[/snapback]

145310[/snapback]

We're nearly onto the second page and she still can't understand the requirement to actually enter the competition if you want to be part of the league though! :razz:B)

Would try the patience of a saint tbh. :blush:

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :blush:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::blush: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :rolleyes:

*grumbles* (thats about 50 miles in fuel) :blink:

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. :blush:

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. :icon_lol:

145308[/snapback]

Whoooooaaaaaa :razz: Hold your horses Bianca B) Jeeez, i can tell you're a ginna :rolleyes::yes

Yes thats what i did mean, doing it offline and sending our entrys to you to sort out and tot up :rolleyes: Thats what a guy is doing on a forum i use, but i heard you weren't great with the adding up etc so i'll do as you say and join up! :yes

Edited by Toonraider

I'll give you a fiver.  You pick my team, manage it and put it under my name.  If it wins, I have the money.  Sorted :blink:

145319[/snapback]

I've already done that for you in your Andrew's league man woman man! :lol:

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :blush:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::rolleyes: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :blush:

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. :blush:

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. :icon_lol:

145308[/snapback]

Whoooooaaaaaa :razz: Hold your horses Bianca B) Jeeez, i can tell you're a ginna :rolleyes::yes

Yes thats what i did mean, doing it offline and sending our entrys to you to sort out and tot up :rolleyes: Thats what a guy is doing on a forum i use, but i heard you weren't great with the adding up etc so i'll do as you say and join up! :yes

145317[/snapback]

No chance am I doing that. :blush: If anyone wants to play (and clearly no one does, unless they're waiting for your confusion to subside before putting themselves forward. :rolleyes: ) then it'll be via official means. I'm not keeping spreadsheets with people's teams/points etc on. That lad on the Ipswich forum wants his head read.

Although based on the overwhelming response so far, you're all too much of a bunch of ramps to part with a fiver! :yes

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :rolleyes::icon_lol: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :rolleyes:

145298[/snapback]

Jesus Christ woman, What's so difficult to understand about the requirement to sign up?! It's like the lottery - you don't just get to think of the numbers in your head do you? Purchase of a ticket is required. :yes

If you think you're gonna do this offline and report all your substitutions in to muggins here to keep track of, and to tot up all your scores you've got another think coming. :blush:

145308[/snapback]

145310[/snapback]

We're nearly onto the second page and she still can't understand the requirement to actually enter the competition if you want to be part of the league though! :razz:B)

Would try the patience of a saint tbh. :blush:

145314[/snapback]

funnily enough hubby says that too :rolleyes::blush:

145292[/snapback]

still dont get why we have to sign up :blush::rolleyes: but count me in if you go ahead, just tell me what the heck to do :rolleyes:

145298[/snapback]

145308[/snapback]

Whoooooaaaaaa :razz: Hold your horses Bianca B) Jeeez, i can tell you're a ginna :blush::yes

145317[/snapback]

No chance am I doing that. :blush: If anyone wants to play (and clearly no one does, unless they're waiting for your confusion to subside before putting themselves forward. :rolleyes: ) then it'll be via official means. I'm not keeping spreadsheets with people's teams/points etc on. That lad on the Ipswich forum wants his head read.

145323[/snapback]

well im in if you decide to go ahead. (sorry for getting confused, though i must admit, it makes me laugh when you get so exasperated) :blush:

So Gemmill, have I got this right, I can pick a team of players that cost five pounds each and you'll run a spreadsheet type league thingy?

So do all the players cost the same then? a fiver?

:blink:

So Gemmill, have I got this right, I can pick a team of players that cost five pounds each and you'll run a spreadsheet type league thingy? 

So do all the players cost the same then? a fiver?

:razz: 

145333[/snapback]

:blink:

Well my team in my one-man league is as follows:

Goalkeeper

G Buffon Italy 3.7

Defenders

2004 J Terry England 4.1

2031 P Ferreira Portugal 3.6

2197 T Popovic Australia 2.6

2221 J Nowotny Germany 3.1

Midfielders

3004 D Beckham England 4.4

3005 Kaka Brazil 4.3

3025 H Kewell Australia 3.5

Strikers

4004 M Owen England 7.9

4006 C Tevez Argentina 7.5

4035 A Del Piero Italy 5.3

I've got two too many Aussies in the team, but they're cheap (surprising!) and are just there making up the numbers really.

Well my team in my one-man league is as follows:

Goalkeeper

G Buffon Italy 3.7

Defenders

2004 J Terry England 4.1

2031 P Ferreira Portugal 3.6

2197 T Popovic Australia 2.6

2221 J Nowotny Germany 3.1

Midfielders

3004 D Beckham England 4.4

3005 Kaka Brazil 4.3

3025 H Kewell Australia 3.5

Strikers

4004 M Owen England 7.9

4006 C Tevez Argentina 7.5

4035 A Del Piero Italy 5.3

I've got two too many Aussies in the team, but they're cheap (surprising!) and are just there making up the numbers really.

145424[/snapback]

Mine's better :lol:

Goalkeeper

1012 Ricardo Portugal 3.3

Defenders

2005 W Gallas France 4.1

2026 Lucio Brazil 3.7

2012 J Sorin Argentina 3.9

2113 A Lopez Spain 3.1

Midfielders

3005 Kaka Brazil 4.3

3039 Xabi Alonso Spain 3.4