Question

Guest alex

Guest alex

You're on your way to watch the Toon play in the FA Cup Final. You meet the Devil along the way and he offers you a deal. Newcastle win but you are never allowed to watch the match or any highlights of it. Ever.

Do you accept? (Newcastle are not guarenteed to lose if you don't).

Guest alex
Can I read the newspaper reports?  I reckon if I could read the newspaper reports and look at the photos I'd take the deal.

145339[/snapback]

Yeah. I reckon that's fair enough. Just no moving pictures/footage. You get to find out the score, read about it etc. I reckon I'd take the deal. It's a quandry for the real soopafans though.

You're on your way to watch the Toon play in the FA Cup Final. You meet the Devil along the way and he offers you a deal. Newcastle win but you are never allowed to watch the match or any highlights of it. Ever.Do you accept? (Newcastle are not guarenteed to lose if you don't).

145321[/snapback]

No change there then :lol: I'd accept the deal right away. A trophy is a trophy.

Seeing as all your mates will be there, and you still get to see the photos and what they tell you and join in the year long party afterwards it's probably worth it. But your mates would probably ripping the piss something rotten that you missed it, but then if you knew what the score was going to be it would fine.

Similiarly when I saw the falcons beat sale at Twickenham a couple of seasons ago I couldn't remember a thing about seeing the match anyway but we won so I wasn't exactly bothered.

You're on your way to watch the Toon play in the FA Cup Final. You meet the Devil along the way and he offers you a deal. Newcastle win but you are never allowed to watch the match or any highlights of it. Ever.

Do you accept? (Newcastle are not guarenteed to lose if you don't).

Yes then. Because I would still go to the match but face the other way! :lol:

Who's the other team?  :razz:

145329[/snapback]

It's up to you B)

145338[/snapback]

Based on being able to go to the match but not watch it, I'd say Man Utd for a poke in the eye for their treble year... :blink:

As Alex starting a post on the NUFC forum is as rare as rocking horse shit, I have to answer this.

Answer is I'm not sure.

Sorry, I thought about it, honestly. :lol:

Guest alex
As Alex starting a post on the NUFC forum is as rare as rocking horse shit, I have to answer this.

Answer is I'm not sure.

145511[/snapback]

It's a toughie isn't it? It's not like it happens very often so we could be brown bread before we got another chance to see it happen.

Answer is I'm not sure.

145511[/snapback]

It's a toughie isn't it? It's not like it happens very often so we could be brown bread before we got another chance to see it happen.

145512[/snapback]

You wouldnt get to see it happen though. Have you missed the point of your own thread entirely?

Answer is I'm not sure.

145511[/snapback]

145512[/snapback]

You wouldnt get to see it happen though. Have you missed the point of your own thread entirely?

145516[/snapback]

:blink:

Having thought about it I'd accept the deal. I know we'd fuck it up if I didn't.

Guest alex

Answer is I'm not sure.

145511[/snapback]

145512[/snapback]

145516[/snapback]

I said 'another chance to see it happen'. Given you have a chance this time if you turn down the offer. Or you would potentially have another chance at a future date. Nice try though :blink:

Answer is I'm not sure.

145511[/snapback]

145512[/snapback]

145516[/snapback]

I said 'another chance to see it happen'. Given you have a chance this time if you turn down the offer. Or you would potentially have another chance at a future date. Nice try though :blink:

145535[/snapback]

"aha! I see!" said the blind man!

Guest alex
Blatant backtracking too by the way.

145545[/snapback]

Explain how then :blink:

145551[/snapback]

obsessed tbh

145553[/snapback]

Blatant backtracking :lol:

There is no question really, i'd happily sacrifice my own enjoyment of watching it to ensure the team i love actually wins something!! I couldnt risk going, i dont care who its against, we'd be sure to fuck it up!!! :lol: