Supporter rapped over house flags

_41729584_flaghouse203.jpg

A Wearside man who plastered the front of his house with England flags has been ordered to tone down his fervour.
William Hodgson had decked out his home in Kingsway, Houghton-le-Spring with dozens of flags.

However, a neighbour complained to Sunderland Housing Group that it was making the street look untidy.

Housing bosses said they supported the England team, but ordered him to take some down in the interests of neighbourhood harmony.

Mr Hodgson said: "I'd like to know who made the complaint, but they said they weren't obliged to tell me.

"I'd just like to ask them why."

He added that it had taken three weeks to put up the flags, with the help of his son.

Sunderland Housing Group said in a statement: "Sunderland Housing Group, like everyone in England, is firmly supporting the England team and is happy for its tenants to demonstrate their national fervour, by flying the flag on their homes.

"Sadly some of our tenants have upset their neighbours by bedecking their entire homes in flags.

"They've asked us to have the flags removed. In the interests of neighbourhood harmony, we've asked the Hodgsons to tone it down a bit, but we hope the flag continues to fly in Kingsway and that everyone enters the spirit of supporting our boys."

Because it looks a fucking mess, you inbred!

It looks a mess, but its really noone's business but his own

145612[/snapback]

His house is blatantly semi-detached tbh.

145614[/snapback]

in that case, he should jump to conclusions and go around and punch his nose, Fat Fred style .....

It looks a mess, but its really noone's business but his own

145612[/snapback]

His house is blatantly semi-detached tbh.

145614[/snapback]

in that case, he should jump to conclusions and go around and punch his nose, Fat Fred style .....

145616[/snapback]

:lol:

I keep reading the thread title as "raped" and keep thinking "well that's a bit harsh.."  :lol:

145622[/snapback]

you're not alone

145699[/snapback]

I think someones already flagged this up tbh.

I keep reading the thread title as "raped" and keep thinking "well that's a bit harsh.."  :lol:

145622[/snapback]

you're not alone

145699[/snapback]

145781[/snapback]

That's fairly standard on this place.

145622[/snapback]

you're not alone

145699[/snapback]

145781[/snapback]

145782[/snapback]

I don't think I can bearer nother thread like this...

145622[/snapback]

you're not alone

145699[/snapback]

145781[/snapback]

145782[/snapback]

I don't think I can bearer nother thread like this...

146024[/snapback]

Bann'er tbh! (Meenz)