Wacky's lass has dropped her sprog!!!

Smooth Operator

Just got the photo, seems the poor little fella is feeling the effects of being 6 weeks early!

41730448jiejie2038br.th.jpg

:lol:

145385[/snapback]

He'll be a master masturbator with arms like that !!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!

Guest alex
So, has his lass had a bairn or not? :lol:

145402[/snapback]

No she's not due until the back end of July I think, whereas wor lass is due on the 14th June but could drop any day now!

145407[/snapback]

:blink: Ok

Guest Toplass-101
babyboy2.gif

145592[/snapback]

He should have let the kid do the footprints tbh.

145594[/snapback]

:lol:

he did

big_foot_print1.jpg

Update on the baby situation at work today. One baby born by caesarian this afternoon. My mate bottled out of drawing the 666 on it's forehead but she came back to theatre and declared that it was "looking at her funny" :lol:

On a more serious note, I got word today that a good friend of mine in Manchester gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday gone. The babs is 3 months premature, poorly but stable on a ventilator and weighs a teeny tiny 2lbs. Please keep them in your happy thoughts :blink:

Update on the baby situation at work today.  One baby born by caesarian this afternoon.  My mate bottled out of drawing the 666 on it's forehead but she came back to theatre and declared that it was "looking at her funny"  :lol:

145645[/snapback]

anyone else hear Lard screaming "It's winking at me" from inside a shed? :blink:

Update on the baby situation at work today.  One baby born by caesarian this afternoon.  My mate bottled out of drawing the 666 on it's forehead but she came back to theatre and declared that it was "looking at her funny"  :lol:

145645[/snapback]

anyone else hear Lard screaming "It's winking at me" from inside a shed? :blink:

145675[/snapback]

:razz:

Mark: "What was it like?"

Lard: "......s'alright"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toplass-101

Happy Dads Day Wacky, hope everything is going well with your new son.

I bet you could do with a nice long kip now.

150186[/snapback]

Ahem.......

So, has his lass had a bairn or not? icon_lol.gif

No she's not due until the back end of July I think, whereas wor lass is due on the 14th June but could drop any day now!

So did Smoothys missus have her sprog then?

150186[/snapback]

Ahem.......

150201[/snapback]

Can i just clear this up, wor lass isn't due until the end of July but thanks for the "best wishes etc", SMO's lass is now overdue. I've offfered to go down and try and get her started off with a good old fashioned back scuttling, what with me having that bit of extra length in the unit department, strangely he politely declined the offer, even though his lass seemed extremely keen on the idea.

I mean, what are friends for?

150186[/snapback]

Ahem.......

150201[/snapback]

Can i just clear this up, wor lass isn't due until the end of July but thanks for the "best wishes etc", SMO's lass is now overdue. I've offfered to go down and try and get her started off with a good old fashioned back scuttling, what with me having that bit of extra length in the unit department, strangely he politely declined the offer, even though his lass seemed extremely keen on the idea.

I mean, what are friends for?

150278[/snapback]

or he could try one of LM's curry recipes.. :lol:

Just had SMO on the blower, his lass had the bairn this morning, little girl 6lb 8oz's. Apparently she's got a great big crust of carrot ginger hair so he's now looking for the real fatha, at least mother and daughter is alright though which is more than can be said for SMO's ego. :lol: