Bible basher mauled to death by Lions

Jimbo

A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Ukraine after he crept into the animal's enclosure.

An official at Kiev zoo said the man had taken his shoes off and started shouting as he approached the lions.

The official said: "The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, on Sunday evening, happened at a time when the zoo was packed with visitors.

Zoo authorities said it was the first incident of its kind at the attraction.

Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

Historically speaking, mixing christians with lions hasn't been a huge success for the bible folk.

Unless your name's Daniel :lol:

Guest alex
Historically speaking, mixing christians with lions hasn't been a huge success for the bible folk.

Unless your name's Daniel  :lol:

145398[/snapback]

Just to be a boring pedant. Isn't that a myth about Christians being thrown to the lions? Is Daniel the bloke who got the thorn out of the lion's foot btw?

145398[/snapback]

Indeed, I have often dangled myself into the mouths of lions and tigers at Byker Zoo without any ill-effects!

145398[/snapback]

Just to be a boring pedant. Isn't that a myth about Christians being thrown to the lions? Is Daniel the bloke who got the thorn out of the lion's foot btw?

145400[/snapback]

Yes, you are correct, but why let fact get in the way of a good story ? :blink:

:blink:

Maybe the people who go around proclaiming to be spiritual warriors should test their faith in such a manner.  :lol:

145444[/snapback]

May I make a suggestion ?

200px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Reminds me of that joke when a man's boat starts to sink. A boat, a helicoptor and a plane all offer to rescue him, but he refuses, insisting God will save him. He dies, goes to heaven, and is a bit pissed off.

"why did you do nothing when my boat sank?" he cries at God.

"Nothing?! I sent a boat, a helicopter, and a plane!!"

Yes I know it's old.

Just to be a boring pedant. Isn't that a myth about Christians being thrown to the lions?

Isn't it all a Myth? :lol:

Guest alex
Just to be a boring pedant. Isn't that a myth about Christians being thrown to the lions?

Isn't it all a Myth? :lol:

145475[/snapback]

The persecution of Christians isn't a myth. Just the bit about them being thrown to the lions. Oh, and the bit about Jesus being the son of God. :blink:

:blink:

Maybe the people who go around proclaiming to be spiritual warriors should test their faith in such a manner.  :lol:

145444[/snapback]

May I make a suggestion ?

200px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

145448[/snapback]

clickie me