Got a belta video on my phone

Smooth Operator

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video  :blink: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man?  (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

145619[/snapback]

You do realise the alleged video features a lass getting a chrome dildo shoved up her arse?

Obviously I've led a sheltered life if this is the norm for a good session nowadays.....

145704[/snapback]

Obviously!!!! :razz:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video  :blink: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man?  (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

145619[/snapback]

You do realise the alleged video features a lass getting a chrome dildo shoved up her arse?

Obviously I've led a sheltered life if this is the norm for a good session nowadays.....

145704[/snapback]

Obviously!!!! B)

146088[/snapback]

Toonraider is clearly filthy! :razz:

145619[/snapback]

145704[/snapback]

Obviously!!!! B)

146088[/snapback]

:razz:

Tell me more......

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video  :unsure: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man?  (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

145619[/snapback]

145704[/snapback]

Obviously!!!! :icon_lol:

146088[/snapback]

:o

Tell me more......

146091[/snapback]

:o

Tell me less......

;)

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything. Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers :unsure::lol: Boy, do i feel old today :o

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  ;)

146101[/snapback]

Doesn't your son read this? :unsure:

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :blink:  ;)  Boy, do i feel old today  :rolleyes:

146101[/snapback]

Doesn't your son read this? :icon_lol:

146104[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::o:o

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  ;)

146101[/snapback]

Is yours chrome? :unsure:

Guest alex
come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  :icon_lol:

146101[/snapback]

146108[/snapback]

Is yours? ;)

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  :blink:

146101[/snapback]

146108[/snapback]

Is yours? ;)

146109[/snapback]

Is yours? :icon_lol:

Guest alex
come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  :blink:

146101[/snapback]

146108[/snapback]

Is yours? ;)

146109[/snapback]

Is yours? :icon_lol:

146110[/snapback]

24 ct Gold

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :blink:  ;)  Boy, do i feel old today  :rolleyes:

146101[/snapback]

Doesn't your son read this? :icon_lol:

146104[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::o:o

146106[/snapback]

:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :icon_lol: Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  :rolleyes:

146101[/snapback]

Doesn't your son read this? :unsure:

146104[/snapback]

;):blink:

:o nah, he doesnt really read the threads, he only came on once or twice to steal the smileys for his forum. I am aware of this possibility though, so do try and tone down what i say and stick to 'safe' subjects, cos i'd die else!! But i just had to say my bit on this subject today :o

come on man!! When you've been with the same partner for as long as i have course you try everything.  Variety is the word, else it gets boring!! Its not about being dirty with a guy you hardly know up against a wall in some alley ya know  :o Its about a healthy, loving sex life and wanting to please each other....ffs, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers  :o  :lol:  Boy, do i feel old today  :icon_lol:

146101[/snapback]

146108[/snapback]

:o Dont be daft Bianca :blink:

Its a big pink Rabbit ;)

146101[/snapback]

146108[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Dont be daft Bianca :o

Its a big pink Rabbit :icon_lol:

146117[/snapback]

them little pink fellas is canny like... ;)

I agree with Toonraider, you immature set of bastids. Very interesting points you make as well toonraider, although in order for me to fully understand them I'm going to need several photos PM'd. Ta.

I dont like Rabbit's for the record. Not on me obviously. You know what I mean tho.

146121[/snapback]

:unsure: i think so........

146123[/snapback]

I don't... :lol: