USA Shirt is an Escape to victory rip off !!

Jimbo

aye, looks very cool though.

USA, always one of my favourite underdogs for some reason. Incidently is Adu going to the WC?

145686[/snapback]

Nope, didn't make the squad.

Personally I'll be hoping the USA get knocked out as soon as possible, one of the many joy's of football for me is that the USA have little crediblity in it !!

They should stick to world championships where they are the only country represented like Baseball and American Football.

Personally I'll be hoping the USA get knocked out as soon as possible, one of the many joy's of football for me is that the USA have little crediblity in it !!

145690[/snapback]

You wouldn't be saying that if you had lived in the States as long as I have and had to watch the miserably slow growth of the sport and suffer the lack of news in the media and the newspapers. I'm hoping they do well in order to invigorate more interest here. :lol:

145690[/snapback]

You wouldn't be saying that if you had lived in the States as long as I have and had to watch the miserably slow growth of the sport and suffer the lack of news in the media and the newspapers. I'm hoping they do well in order to invigorate more interest here. :lol:

145745[/snapback]

It's the same story in Australia but I doubt the poms want the socceroos to do well.

Personally I see USA coming 4th in their group, potentially without picking up a point. Can't see Australia doing much better either.

145690[/snapback]

145745[/snapback]

I think our commentators for the USA games should be equipped with a variety of comedy sound effects to be used whenever a USA player makes a hash of something. Also they should be referred to as 'The Hurricanes' and not the USA, after that shit american 'soccer' cartoon.

145690[/snapback]

You wouldn't be saying that if you had lived in the States as long as I have and had to watch the miserably slow growth of the sport and suffer the lack of news in the media and the newspapers. I'm hoping they do well in order to invigorate more interest here. :blink:

145745[/snapback]

I think our commentators for the USA games should be equipped with a variety of comedy sound effects to be used whenever a USA player makes a hash of something. Also they should be referred to as 'The Hurricanes' and not the USA, after that shit american 'soccer' cartoon.

145908[/snapback]

:lol: remember that, it was indeed well shite. There's never been a quality footie cartoon made.

145690[/snapback]

You wouldn't be saying that if you had lived in the States as long as I have and had to watch the miserably slow growth of the sport and suffer the lack of news in the media and the newspapers. I'm hoping they do well in order to invigorate more interest here. :blink:

145745[/snapback]

145908[/snapback]

:lol: remember that, it was indeed well shite. There's never been a quality footie cartoon made.

145913[/snapback]

This is a new one that my kids watch:

Galactik Football

prd_maxzoom_103895-100-adu.jpg

TVA12829.jpg

145685[/snapback]

This is news? It was pointed out when Nike debuted all of the shirts for the cup.

And it's actually a throwback to the 1950 shirt which we wore when we beat England 1-0 in Belo Horizonte.

:lol: Touche

145974[/snapback]

No I think Touchy is closer.

:blink:

146017[/snapback]

It's touchy to point out that you're behind the times? :razz:

It would be much more apt to make fun of the fact that Nike is marketing the away kit as "retro" as it's a throwback to their first USA shirt which is as old as... 1996

How "denim" was the denim effect one from USA94?  Did it have the gold stitching that jeans have?  That was one of the worst strips I've ever seen. :lol:

146097[/snapback]

You buy it?

How "denim" was the denim effect one from USA94?  Did it have the gold stitching that jeans have?  That was one of the worst strips I've ever seen. ;)

146097[/snapback]

d4_1_sbl.JPG

:lol::unsure: What are you talkin' about?? BEST KIT EVER!! :o:o

(Though the gold stitching would have made it even better)

How it didn't make the Football365 list of worst World Cup shirts I'll never know. I think they left it off in favor of the Mexico '98 one which I actually kind of like:

mexhss98.jpg