Remakes

The Fish

I know it was done a while ago, but I just thought of another film ripe for a remake.

"Kelly's Heroes"

was on Monday night. Good simple film, no legendary performances, easily remade.

:lol:

Whey how many remakes match or surpass the original?

The Fly

Oceans 11

Titanic

That's it I think.

This suggests only shit films should be remade so I'd say have another go at..

Lord of War

The Da Vinci Code

Brazil

Last Days

The Da Vinci Code

145965[/snapback]

:lol: That'd be class, some spawny director comes out with a far superior version a couple of months after the original. The ultimate two-finger salute :blink:

Goal, with updated transfers.

145989[/snapback]

And updated writing and directing one would hope!

Really we need a remake of 'Escape to victory' if we're doing footy films!

Who would be in the lineup this time, players who are either nearly finished or already finished by now??? Maybe Big Al could show is acting talents once more!

Maradonna instead of Ardiles or Pele scoring a handball instead of overhead kick?

Who would play the Stalone role, probably Vin Diesel!

There's far too many remakes like

The Wicker Man

Absoloute disgrace. Why's the mother in on it? Where's the folk music? Where's the animal costumes? :lol: I'll bet it has a happy ending too.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Miami Vice

Superman Returns

Poseiden

The Omen

The Simpsons

The 39 Steps

The Lake House

School for Scoundrels

Pathfinder

Pulse

The Last Kiss

Seven Samurai is being remade. No director as yet, but the bloke who wrote YOUNG GUNS and HIDALGO is working on a script for Ziyi Zhang to be part of.

An American remake of Battle Royale is underway too. Only person publicly involved so far is Neal Moritz, producer of The Fast and The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, xXx, Not another Teen Movie, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer etc.

Arse biscuits.

They should remake "The Battle of Britain" and "633 Squadron" for a start.

The originals are obviously flawed as they don't show America winning the war single handedly, which everyoine knows is what happened.

P.S. With the World Cup being on it is OK to mention the war isn't it ????

Guest alex
Seven Samurai is being remade.  No director as yet, but the bloke who wrote YOUNG GUNS and HIDALGO is working on a script for Ziyi Zhang to be part of.

An American remake of Battle Royale is underway too.  Only person publicly involved so far is Neal Moritz, producer of The Fast and The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, xXx, Not another Teen Movie, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer etc.

Arse biscuits.

147064[/snapback]

Jesus wept, that'll be GREAT.

Seven Samurai is being remade.  No director as yet, but the bloke who wrote YOUNG GUNS and HIDALGO is working on a script for Ziyi Zhang to be part of.

An American remake of Battle Royale is underway too.  Only person publicly involved so far is Neal Moritz, producer of The Fast and The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, xXx, Not another Teen Movie, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer etc.

Arse biscuits.

147064[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooooo

tbf though seven samurai has been remade a million times