6.6.06 Baby Called Damien

Tooj

A HORROR film fan who prayed that her baby would be born on 6.6.06 named her new boy DAMIEN.

The boy — weighing SIX lb SIX oz — was born SIX days after his mum was first induced.

Special needs teacher Suzanne Cooper chose the name as horror classic The Omen is her favourite film.

A remake of the film was released yesterday starring Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick as Devil’s son Damien.

Suzanne, 36, said: “We’re overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that’s why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th. It does seem a bit weird but he’s a perfect baby — nothing at all like Damien in The Omen.”

Husband Michael, 35, of Clevedon, Somerset, rushed Suzanne to Southmead Hospital in Bristol last week after she started suffering from back pain.

Doctors began to induce the baby, but he wasn’t born until 6.59am yesterday.

Electrical engineer Michael said: “It was a devil of a birth — a real horror show.

“Suzanne and I love horror films. It took a bit of persuasion for Suzanne to call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date.”

Poor fucking kid :lol::blink:

at least his Dad isn't a total fucktard as well.....

Electrical engineer Michael said: “It was a devil of a birth — a real horror show.

...oh...

:lol:

It took a bit of persuasion for Suzanne to call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date.”

Has the woman not got a mind of her own? If I was having a baby and someone else suggested a name for it that I didn't like, no amount of persuading would change my mind. I can just see it: "Oh go on then - it'll be a laugh!"

Idiots.

Edited by catmag

Guest alex

"Special needs teacher Suzanne Cooper chose the name as horror classic The Omen is her favourite film."

"It took a bit of persuasion for Suzanne to call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date."

Great article like :lol:

A HORROR film fan who prayed that her baby would be born on 6.6.06 named her new boy DAMIEN.

The boy — weighing SIX lb SIX oz — was born SIX days after his mum was first induced.

Special needs teacher Suzanne Cooper chose the name as horror classic The Omen is her favourite film.

A remake of the film was released yesterday starring Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick as Devil’s son Damien.

Suzanne, 36, said: “We’re overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that’s why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th. It does seem a bit weird but he’s a perfect baby — nothing at all like Damien in The Omen.”

Husband Michael, 35, of Clevedon, Somerset, rushed Suzanne to Southmead Hospital in Bristol last week after she started suffering from back pain.

Doctors began to induce the baby, but he wasn’t born until 6.59am yesterday.

“Suzanne and I love horror films. It took a bit of persuasion for Suzanne to call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date.”

Poor fucking kid :lol::blink:

145853[/snapback]

:razz: