Ellington

Toonraider

Are you kidding? Ellington isn't good enough, will get the odd goal as he does have good technique but there are better championship strikers.

Healy, Cresswell, Kitson, Ashton

11686[/snapback]

Your boy Lita scored again today I see.

11699[/snapback]

I prefer not to go touting his praises after only 3 games, although I'll admit he's playing very well.

Are you kidding? Ellington isn't good enough, will get the odd goal as he does have good technique but there are better championship strikers.

11686[/snapback]

11699[/snapback]

I prefer not to go touting his praises after only 3 games, although I'll admit he's playing very well.

11700[/snapback]

Only player out of those that is better than Ellington is Ashton.

Lita does seem a decent buy.

11686[/snapback]

11699[/snapback]

11700[/snapback]

11703[/snapback]

Bullshit

11686[/snapback]

11699[/snapback]

11700[/snapback]

11703[/snapback]

Bullshit

11715[/snapback]

Healy, Cresswell and Kitson are nothing special.

Ellington has the pace, strenght and technique to make it in the Premiership in my opinion, the others dont.

11686[/snapback]

11699[/snapback]

11700[/snapback]

11703[/snapback]

Bullshit

11715[/snapback]

Healy, Cresswell and Kitson are nothing special.

Ellington has the pace, strenght and technique to make it in the Premiership in my opinion, the others dont.

11728[/snapback]

Healy is a proven goalscorer at league and international level, Cresswell maybe isn't the best around but knows where the back of the net is and I don't think Preston would've made the playoffs without him last season. Kitson is a good striker but unfortunately is a bit too injury prone. Apparently has a bit of an attitude problem as well.

But still not sure Ellington is better, Roberts usually had alot to do with Ellington playing well from what I'd seen and when he came to the Mad stad he was never anything special. ;)

He's one of those strikers who'll jump from a relegated team to a promoted one each season really.