World Cup Forum?

Guest Sima

The Newcastle Forum pretty much equals Football forum, so I don't see there being a necessity personaly.

But I also think it's for the users to decide :lol:

Guest Sima

There's 7 WC threads in the Newcastle forum at the minute, can only imagine there being a lot more when it starts to hit full pace.

There's no need really.

I'm fucking sick of it already. When my MOTHER starts asking me about Rooneys foot and she wouldn't know who Alan Shearer is, it's getting silly. I'll not be able to get served in the pub on Saturday for twatty charvers singing "No Surrender to the IRA", or lasses who've come along with their lad to join in the fun when they NEVER do the rest of the time. None of them have been to a game of any sort EVER.

They're all bastards showing up for the fun times with their George's crosses, but when I go to the pub for a friendly against Hungary, there's nary a cunt to be seen. They've got no right to pretend to be distraught when England get knocked out because they don't give a shit.

Note: I don't give much of a fuck myself, it's just people who really don't pretending they do that's annoying.

There's no need really.

I'm fucking sick of it already.  When my MOTHER starts asking me about Rooneys foot and she wouldn't know who Alan Shearer is, it's getting silly.  I'll not be able to get served in the pub on Saturday for twatty charvers singing "No Surrender to the IRA", or lasses who've come along with their lad to join in the fun when they NEVER do the rest of the time.  None of them have been to a game of any sort EVER.

They're all bastards showing up for the fun times with their George's crosses, but when I go to the pub for a friendly against Hungary, there's nary a cunt to be seen. They've got no right to pretend to be distraught when England get knocked out because they don't give a shit.

Note: I don't give much of a fuck myself, it's just people who really don't pretending they do that's annoying.

146404[/snapback]

Thats what I've been twisting my face about the past few months.

We're having to head up at 12 to make sure we can get a seat. Even then we might not get one. A prime example was the match against France in Euro 2004, iirc the French were tigtening the screws awhile before they equalised. It was getting pretty hairy, loads of them where dancing about and cheering despite it getting close, they were still doing it after the equaliser and upuntil their winner. Singing the usual "No Surrender" bollocks. Then after the match they all upped and fucked off with a shrug of their shoulders. we were fucking gutted. It all sounds a bit "supa-fan" but these are the fuckers that will be figting come 9 0@clock cos they can't handle their ale.

If you don't want to be annoyed by the once-every-four-years experts in the pub, watch the game at home. Watching England matches in the pub during the WC is my worst nightmare - you can't get served and the place is packed with dickheads. No ta.

Guest alex
If you don't want to be annoyed by the once-every-four-years experts in the pub, watch the game at home.  Watching England matches in the pub during the WC is my worst nightmare - you can't get served and the place is packed with dickheads.  No ta.

146438[/snapback]

Spot on. By the way, the WC forum will die a death pretty soon because it's too snobby, too perpetual.

Guest alex
As there will be fuck all happening on the Newcastle front anway, I don't see the point of this forum tbh.

146445[/snapback]

Me either, no harm done though.

If you don't want to be annoyed by the once-every-four-years experts in the pub, watch the game at home.  Watching England matches in the pub during the WC is my worst nightmare - you can't get served and the place is packed with dickheads.  No ta.

146438[/snapback]

That's a bit dull.

146438[/snapback]

That's a bit dull.

146448[/snapback]

Well then stop your moaning!

146438[/snapback]

That's a bit dull.

146448[/snapback]

Well then stop your moaning!

146449[/snapback]

:lol:

No. They're twats. Not one of them would normally be in a pub at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon. I would be.

146438[/snapback]

That's a bit dull.

146448[/snapback]

Rather dull and at home enjoying the match than in the pub with no drink and piss boiling at all the knobs around you though, surely?