Strange goings on in Heaton

peasepud

Three men held over van 'mystery'

Three men have been arrested in connection with an incident in which two men were seen bundling what looked like a person in a sheet into a van.

They were seen by a passer-by on Friday night outside Sainsbury's in Etherstone Avenue, High Heaton, Tyneside.

The white Ford Transit van was traced to an address in Wallsend where three people were arrested.

Police gave no more details but appealed for anyone who saw anything suspicious to contact them.

A police spokesman said they also wanted to trace the person who may have been put into the van.

Weird stuff.

Three men held over van 'mystery'

Three men have been arrested in connection with an incident in which two men were seen bundling what looked like a person in a sheet into a van.

They were seen by a passer-by on Friday night outside Sainsbury's in Etherstone Avenue, High Heaton, Tyneside.

The white Ford Transit van was traced to an address in Wallsend where three people were arrested.

Police gave no more details but appealed for anyone who saw anything suspicious to contact them.

A police spokesman said they also wanted to trace the person who may have been put into the van.

Weird stuff.

11697[/snapback]

Thats normal behaviour in Byker and Walker, infact they probably wouldn't have been arrested for it had they done it down there.

Silly boys

;);)

snobs up there ...................

11943[/snapback]

Hardly, that estate next to the new Heaton Manor school has some very naughty people living on it. Go past that and then it starts getting a bit snotty, big money for houses up there.

I used to reside in both Heaton and it's Higher companion.

The higher end was no bother yet Heaton i found was full of arseholes, basically a few charvas who'd walked down from the Byker Wall for some fresh air i reckon. Some c*** tried to kick our back door in when we were all at the match.

Steer clear of Balmoral Terrace in Heaton if you can lads, it was feautured on Sky One's Britains Worst Streets, it featured a lad called Criag with a Staffy called Flloyd, biggest tosser i've ever come across, brought shame on the Geordie nation!

Edited by Smooth Operator

Heaton's not much bother really. I was about to say I was born in Heaton, but I wasn't - but anyway, I have lived in Heaton all my life.

It was bad around 1990-ish when the council and the police decided to split all the villans from the west end up and put some of them in Heaton. Crime went through the bloody roof. I remember we got burgled 3 times in 4 weeks that summer. But they moved them out and it died down again.

There's the odd charver, and you get some from Byker and Walker go and hang around the bottom field to set the kids play area alight and drink cider, but apart from that it's not at all bad.

Not to sure about that. Theres been some strange goings on down there as well, in particular a young lad who keeps being seen walking different dogs that seem to be of a very nervous disposition, now he's either got a very large collection of dogs or he's up to no good, i believe it to be the latter so keep your eyes peeled :D

Heaton is having a problem with arseholes digging through people's bins for identity theft, so watch your bins Tom and shred those bank statements...

13482[/snapback]

Thats why i dont bag my dog shit anymore, tend to save it up then strategically layer it throughout my rubbish. I think I'm one of the very few people in Heaton that bring my bin in

:D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Funny place I've always thought

Not the hard line poverty of Byker or the snobbery of Jesmond nor the working class of Wallsend nor the metropolitan sophistication of Sandyford & Shieldfield

A sort of snobby working class ................. Babycham country

Funny place I've always thought

Not the hard line poverty of Byker or the snobbery of Jesmond nor the working class of Wallsend nor the metropolitan sophistication of Sandyford & Shieldfield

A sort of snobby working class .................  Babycham country

13537[/snapback]

I don't live in Heaton by the way, but that's utter fucking bullshit in my experience.

You're obviously one of the less well off Byker types I take it, m' boy.........

13543[/snapback]

No, what's sophisticated about Sandyford or Shieldfield by the way? Jesmond is snobby though, I'll give you that.

You're obviously one of the less well off Byker types I take it, m' boy.........

13543[/snapback]

No, what's sophisticated about Sandyford or Shieldfield by the way? Jesmond is snobby though, I'll give you that.

13545[/snapback]

Shieldfield is the absolute pitts, now thats what i call inbred.

Very depressing

13543[/snapback]

13545[/snapback]

Tsk!

You've obviously missed the Sandyford Festival - I know it tends to get squeezed off the Arts pages by that pathetic shambles in Edinburgh but even so...........................

And after all, King CHarles I lived in Shieldfield...........

Speaking as an outsider, Heaton's always seemed alreet to me. I think it has a good 'individual' appeal, without that being a euphemism for being downtrodden and without it being too up-its-own-arse.