Gemmill

Guest alex

Good player and better than Milner.

Edit: Check out the last paragraph btw. Jesus wept :lol:

Edited by alex

Good player and better than Milner.

Edit: Check out the last paragraph btw. Jesus wept :lol:

146517[/snapback]

Aye I was gonna dig up Sima's thread about whether Lee Clark had officially changed his name to Geordie boy Lee Clark.

Guest Sima
For after sharing a dressing with Geordie boy Lee Clark at Craven Cottage for four years, Malbranque will have been told about the joys of playing in front of 52,000 fans every other week.

Something Oliver fantasises about tbh.

But shhhurely Nobby is still first choice on the right?

Thought Malbranque can play centre-mid as well, can he not? Better than Emre anywho.

146658[/snapback]

I thought there was talk of Nobby going back to Peru for "Family reasons". Didn't someone in his family have a nasty car accident or something?

If Nobby did leave Steed would be a good replacement, and he can also fill the hole left by Bowyer and probably Faye. Although it isn't a very big hole...

But shhhurely Nobby is still first choice on the right?

Thought Malbranque can play centre-mid as well, can he not? Better than Emre anywho.

146658[/snapback]

I thought there was talk of Nobby going back to Peru for "Family reasons". Didn't someone in his family have a nasty car accident or something?

If Nobby did leave Steed would be a good replacement, and he can also fill the hole left by Bowyer and probably Faye. Although it isn't a very big hole...

146831[/snapback]

Nobbu had a car accident in peru, as in he fell asleep and wrote his car off. Not heard about any other car accidents involving the solano's in peru. Admittedly im not first on the call list though...

Newcastle United are being linked with a swoop for Steed Malbranque after Glenn Roeder admitted he tried to persuade Lee Bowyer to stay at St James' Park.

Bowyer signed for West Ham United on Thursday after the midfielder expressed a desire to return to the capital.

His departure leaves Newcastle with a hole in the midfield and Magpies boss Robson attempted to talk Bowyer in to staying on Tyneside.

"Lee did very well for us at the end of last season and I tried to persuade him to stay," commented Roeder.

"However, he was extremely keen to move back to London and my experience is you do not get the best out of players in those circumstances.

"I considered the best thing was to let Bowyer return south."

Roeder could now invest some of his transfer kitty in Fulham schemer Malbranque, who is on the transfer list at Craven Cottage.

Malbranque was put up for sale at the end of last season after rejecting a new contract with Chris Coleman's side.

He could now be the subject of a bid from the North East as Roeder looks to turn Newcastle into a team capable of challenging at the top of The Premiership next season.

Source: http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?HLID=39...06&f=rss&clid=4

Quality journalism tbh

Newcastle United are being linked with a swoop for Steed Malbranque after Glenn Roeder admitted he tried to persuade Lee Bowyer to stay at St James' Park.

Bowyer signed for West Ham United on Thursday after the midfielder expressed a desire to return to the capital.

His departure leaves Newcastle with a hole in the midfield and Magpies boss Robson attempted to talk Bowyer in to staying on Tyneside.

"Lee did very well for us at the end of last season and I tried to persuade him to stay," commented Roeder.

"However, he was extremely keen to move back to London and my experience is you do not get the best out of players in those circumstances.

"I considered the best thing was to let Bowyer return south."

Roeder could now invest some of his transfer kitty in Fulham schemer Malbranque, who is on the transfer list at Craven Cottage.

Malbranque was put up for sale at the end of last season after rejecting a new contract with Chris Coleman's side.

He could now be the subject of a bid from the North East as Roeder looks to turn Newcastle into a team capable of challenging at the top of The Premiership next season.

Source: http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?HLID=39...06&f=rss&clid=4

Quality journalism tbh

147188[/snapback]

Almost as good as Anal himself, tbh.