Milner set for talks

khay

James Milner is set for more talks with Newcastle as he looks to resolve his future.

Aston Villa are hoping to sign the skilful winger on a permanent basis after he impressed on loan at Villa Park last season.

Newcastle are still to decide what they plan to do with Milner as Magpies boss Glenn Roeder is mulling over all his options.

A number of other clubs are monitoring Milner's situation and are waiting to see if Newcastle decide to let him leave.

Milner's representative Mick McGuire revealed more talks are planned with Newcastle to try and find a resolution.

"We have had discussions with Newcastle about James," McGuire told skysports.com.

"There has been a meeting and there is another one planned soon to see what Newcastle want to do regarding James.

"We know Aston Villa are interesting and we are just waiting to see what happens at Newcastle's end before progressing."

They should get this sorted out for the lads sake.

And for Newcastle and Aston Villas sake.

146696[/snapback]

Correction: for Newcastle's sake, fuck Villa.

With Bowyer gone, and Faye looking to follow him, I think there will be mroe chance of first team football for Milner in the centre of the park. I hope to Buddha to keep him.

Personally I think the paper talk of him movingn for 3 Million is absolute guff. Why would we sell him for 2 Million less than we paid for him 2 years after we bought him. I don't even Fat Fred is that stupid.

I don't really mind selling Milner, although on two conditions;

1) we get our money back.

2) we sell him to someone else at the last minute thus pissing that wanker O'Dreary off.

146876[/snapback]

Agreed !!!

I see he's been linked with a £4million move to Wigan in The Times and Independent today. If he does leave, it would be very amusing if Villa are priced out of the market by Wigan.

I don't really mind selling Milner, although on two conditions;

1) we get our money back.

2) we sell him to someone else at the last minute thus pissing that wanker O'Dreary off.

146876[/snapback]

Agreed !!!

147214[/snapback]

:(

Get in! Dreams can come true, as that bong eyed lass once warbled.